CANADA Missing Kids 1960's - 1980's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Laura Brown

Reaction score
I have been looking at the disappearance of a school friend of mine, Simon Wilson. He went missing in January 1975 from the Etobicoke area of Toronto.
During the time I have been looking for Simon, I have noticed a lot of other missing or murdered children in Ontario from the 1960's onwards.
A lot of similarities seem to occur between all of them; dysfunctional families, police not focusing on everything like they should. Too many unanswered questions in each case. Not enough publicity in a lot of the cases (Nicole Morin being an exception because her name is familiar to a lot of people).
Any thoughts?

Laura

I have been looking at the disappearance of a school friend of mine, Simon Wilson. He went missing in January 1975 from the Etobicoke area of Toronto.
During the time I have been looking for Simon, I have noticed a lot of other missing or murdered children in Ontario from the 1960's onwards.
A lot of similarities seem to occur between all of them; dysfunctional families, police not focusing on everything like they should. Too many unanswered questions in each case. Not enough publicity in a lot of the cases (Nicole Morin being an exception because her name is familiar to a lot of people).
Any thoughts?

Laura
This is the thread for Simon.

This is the thread for Simon.

Thanks. I actually posted that when I first joined! :-)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty
Back