Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay, thanks for answering my question.

There was a lot of talk at High on the Hog Bar in 1992 of GGMC involvement and I have always been interested in that angle. Despite the ramblings of insane people who used to frequent other Missing Women discussion forums. It's something that always "had legs" so to speak. Given how well executed some aspects of this were. I would imagine there was someone who knew one of the women to gain entry and that someone had a connection to an experienced criminal group.
I, too, have been curious about GGMC connection to this case. It’s mentioned, like you said, in the older newspaper articles from the time. I think they were definitely investigated early but not sure there was a connection besides Garrison. And if Garrison’s friends played a role, what was it and how did the women get on their radar?

Okay, so they planned this--if they had rope.
What had Sherril/the women done in order to be treated this way? What's the motive? If they knew Sherrill enough to get in the door, why the rope?

I have things to tie down in my car all the time because I paddle board and kayak. If you transport things normally lots do. Does not mean you have to plan.

And, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE I have spoken to that had any insight into this case from an "Insiders Perspective", people who knew people, or know people who know more about this case than has ever been released, says it has to do with DRUGS! Period! Not meaning to be contrary at all, but ask yourself this one question. Do you or anyone else "Here" really know Sherrill, or anything she was into?

Playing devil's advocate here, but do you really know Sherrill, or anything she was into? Do you have sources you can cite for EVERYONE you have spoken to and what concrete evidence or sources they have which state DRUGS as the main motive in this case??
JMO

Thank you , so not quite so sweet as you’re wife is trying to portray him.

Sweet people don’t normally take part in such crimes as it’s a pretty low thing to do and to be honest until this this crime I had never even heard of such a crime. How sad and desperate do you have to be to want to steal off the dead?!

Yeah so what? When I was 19, I had some friends do some stupid things and I was there while they happened while not partaking in them. I had no idea beforehand they were going to do what they did. Being a teenager is tough. You aren't gonna necessarily go full boar against your close friends as you wouldn't want to face being ostracized and labeled as that person, especially at that age. Let's not act like they were all 40 year old adults who should have known better.

I believe there were multiple perps and they were already inside.

It's not likely that Stacy and Suzie would have entered the house, removed there makeup, turned on a movie, and went to bed with multiple perps inside the house.

Suzie's room did not even have a door.

It's not likely that Stacy and Suzie would have entered the house, removed there makeup, turned on a movie, and went to bed with multiple perps inside the house.

Suzie's room did not even have a door.
Makeup proof is sketchy. And TV could have been on for a number of reasons.

There is nothing sketchy.

The evidence shows they were all in bed when the home invasion took place.. Multiple perps waiting inside the house when Stacy and Suzie arrived is VERY unlikely.

If the perps were after Sherall and Suzie, then the perps would have came after them when they were alone. Stacy would not have been collateral damage.

I know who Tom Hanks is but I don’t know him.
Why do you assume Dusty broke up with JW to go out with Suzie?
Uggg.... This is called semantics. And I didn't make the statement. I was agreeing with the statement in the context that if a girl breaks up with another girl, that girl finds out who the other girl is, unless she already knows. Again, you're arguing semantics because you already know in what context we are talking.

That was not the question. There is a difference between knowing someone and knowing of someone and no she did not know her. I can say I know of someone that goes by Scooby Doo 4U on WS, but I do not know you.
You are arguing semantics because you already know what the context of the conversation is. Period!

You are arguing semantics because you already know what the context of the conversation is. Period!

We actually are not arguing semantics. Knowing a person and knowing of a person are two very different things. He was asked if they knew each other and he answered correctly to that statement.

There is nothing sketchy.

The evidence shows they were all in bed when the home invasion took place.. Multiple perps waiting inside the house when Stacy and Suzie arrived is VERY unlikely.

If the perps were after Sherall and Suzie, then the perps would have came after them when they were alone. Stacy would not have been collateral damage.
Yes it is rather sketchy. The details are loose on the makeup.

And what proof do you have they were in bed? Sherrill’s bed sheet was folded but some have speculated that could have happened earlier in the night and that’s plausible. And if you say they were watching TV—that was on in the living room. So which is it? Bedroom or living room? And what does Suzie’s room having no door mean?

Multiple perps inside are likely if the perps were trusted—as cops suggest. Not that I totally buy this.

However, I will say this, if perps were in the house looking for Sherrill and Suzie and then Stacy’s arrival caught them off guard, it’s plausible that she was collateral damage in that sense.

Yes it is rather sketchy. The details are loose on the makeup. And what proof do you have they were in bed?[/QUOTE

I saw the crime scene photos.

Sherrill’s bed sheet was folded but some have speculated that could have happened earlier in the night and that’s plausible.[/QUOTE

Some have speculated??????

And if you say they were watching TV—that was on in the living room. So which is it? Bedroom or living room? And what does Suzie’s room having no door mean?[/QUOTE

The tv was on in Suzie's bedroom.

Multiple perps inside are likely if the perps were trusted—as cops suggest. Not that I totally buy this.[/QUOTE

As cops suggest?????

However, I will say this, if perps were in the house looking for Sherrill and Suzie and then Stacy’s arrival caught them off guard, it’s plausible that she was collateral damage in that sense.

If the perps were in the house searching for Sherrill and Suzie, then why would Stacy and Suzie enter?

If you came home in the middle of the night and saw perps searching your home, would you enter?

Last edited:
If the perps were in the house searching for Sherrill and Suzie, then why would Stacy and Suzie enter?

If you came home in the middle of the night and saw perps searching your home, would you enter?
If they weren't "perps" yet and rather just acquaintances, maybe?

We actually are not arguing semantics. Knowing a person and knowing of a person are two very different things. He was asked if they knew each other and he answered correctly to that statement.
She did know who Suzie was though. She met her and actually talked to her before....

You guys may be "verified" here, but the fact remains, your husband had a very different feeling towards these women in summer of 1992 than he claims now. I am sure he's a "changed man" and whatever.....but he was a suspect! Whether they linked him or not! And he met other suspects. These are trails...leads...

Ibiz, it was FBI Agent Wright and SPD’s 20th anniversary statements that suggest the perps May have been acquaintance of at least one of the women.

Yes it is rather sketchy. The details are loose on the makeup.

And what proof do you have they were in bed? Sherrill’s bed sheet was folded but some have speculated that could have happened earlier in the night and that’s plausible. And if you say they were watching TV—that was on in the living room. So which is it? Bedroom or living room? And what does Suzie’s room having no door mean?

Multiple perps inside are likely if the perps were trusted—as cops suggest. Not that I totally buy this.

The outfit Suzie had been wearing graduation night was in a clothes basket in the bathroom. Stacey's clothes were there too.

She did know who Suzie was though. She met her and actually talked to her before....

You guys may be "verified" here, but the fact remains, your husband had a very different feeling towards these women in summer of 1992 than he claims now. I am sure he's a "changed man" and whatever.....but he was a suspect! Whether they linked him or not! And he met other suspects. These are trails...leads...

How in the world do you know they met and talked? No one I have ever talked to about this knows that this ever happened.

He never even met Stacey and Sherrill and had no ill feelings towards Suzie ever. His feelings actually are not very different towards any of them now verses then. What has changed is the great empathy towards them and their families, but I would hope that would be the same for pretty much everyone. And yes he was a suspect and cleared after much questioning. Also he met Garrison, NOT the other two and that was for a few minutes ONE time. People know more about their reg grocery check out person, fact.

This just seems like you are changing things as you go to force things to fit. Things don’t get solved that way. I want this solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member