Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Janelle knows more than she has said. However she should have stopped doing interviews if she was told not to discuss something at the request of the police or if she was scared of the perp.

I would've double-liked your post if I could...

Like rock stars, she just couldn't avoid the attention. MOO!!

I have not posted a link on this site previously, so I will trust it meets the site's guidelines. The story is from MO, and has aspects that cause me to envision some possible scenarios with the 3MW. The abduction and torture being cited as 'tactics often seen by the group" simply reinforce it pointing to GG MG. Now, connecting the dots from the GG to the victims becomes the task.

Independence man abducted, beaten by biker gang

Thank you for posting this link. It certainly sheds a whole new light on the investigation since the SPD essentially ruled them out.

But it calls into question if the SPD was intimidated because of their reputation.

It also provides a very viable motive if any victim was connected.

It also provides a reason why the SPD spent so much time with Garrison.

The article is bone chilling.

Last edited:
But what connection to the GG could Sherrill and/or Suzie have? What could they possibly have known that would be threatening to a biker gang?

But what connection to the GG could Sherrill and/or Suzie have? What could they possibly have known that would be threatening to a biker gang?

That is a good question. The police discounted that the Gooses had any ties to the case. Is that true? Looks like it is a question that needs answering. Garrison was said to be a Goose in good standing.

He, Cox and Carnahan have long been considered the prime suspects.

Was there reason to believe that Suzie might reveal something on the stand they might not want known? It certainly provides a strong motive.

Having said this I do not believe that Garrison actually participated in the abductions.

Last edited:
It goes back to a post I made a few pages ago about Sherrill. Could one of her regular clients be the girlfriend or wife of a GG motorcycle gang member, who inadvertently divulged some sensitive information to Sherrill?

IDK. Probably a rabbit hole, but what other kind of connection could Sherrill or Suzie have to the GG, the GR's?

It goes back to a post I made a few pages ago about Sherrill. Could one of her regular clients be the girlfriend or wife of a GG motorcycle gang member, who inadvertently divulged some sensitive information to Sherrill?

IDK. Probably a rabbit hole, but what other kind of connection could Sherrill or Suzie have to the GG, the GR's?

Suzie dated one of the GR’s. A second one allegedly had connections to Garrison. The third one hightailed it out of town to Illinois.

I had no idea the Gooses had such a sordid business model and employed ball peen hammers on victims in lieu of guns since they couldn’t have guns being largely of a criminal background.

Suggest doing a Google search of the gang. In 2018 a former member got nine years in Springfield for meth distribution.

Last edited:
GG are OMG’s but about a weak of a club as it gets .

That kid stole their dope money and went to Vegas lol . What a bone head thing to do . Pretty much anyone you did that too , would give you a beat down .

As it’s been said by many , if this was some big conspiracy , then why are the three GR still around ? After all one of them ratted the other two out . I’d need to see some actual evidence , before bringing them into a suspect list .

Furthermore , if they were making some “ hit “ then leave the body’s behind as an example .

GG are OMG’s but about a weak of a club as it gets .

As it’s been said by many , if this was some big conspiracy , then why are the three GR still around ? After all one of them ratted the other two out . I’d need to see some actual evidence , before bringing them into a suspect list .

Darrell Moore, former Assistant Chief Prosecutor did not think the GR’s had been sufficiently cleared…. (Crime Watch Daily/True Crime Daily, part 2).

I would follow this if there was a connection to Sherrill and Suzie. I don't think the GG would leave cash behind either. But I also do not know.

I don't like ruling people out, but I don't think Cox did this. I think he's just a fool.

Darrell Moore, former Assistant Chief Prosecutor did not think the GR’s had been sufficiently cleared…. (Crime Watch Daily/True Crime Daily, part 2).
Yeah bc of the Chief .
They weren’t gooses , and I’ve never seen a pic of SG wearing colors or that he even owned a motorcycle . Or GJ1 or GJ2 for that matter .

I would follow this if there was a connection to Sherrill and Suzie. I don't think the GG would leave cash behind either. But I also do not know.

I don't like ruling people out, but I don't think Cox did this. I think he's just a fool.
RCC abducted at least three Women that we know of , used weapons and murdered one .
And made up a fake alibi .

Yeah bc of the Chief .
They weren’t gooses , and I’ve never seen a pic of SG wearing colors or that he even owned a motorcycle . Or GJ1 or GJ2 for that matter .

You could be right but three people who are students of this swear up and down he was a Goose. I don’t know whether the other two were or weren’t.

Garrison was not involved with the abductions. He had a rock solid alibi. He wasn’t there that night.

Suzie dated one of the GR’s. A second one allegedly had connections to Garrison. The third one hightailed it out of town to Illinois.
I have no idea if this is the answer, understand, but I have long felt this was the best key into the case as much else remains obscure. But we do know about Suzie and the GR, and the trial, and the testifying perhaps to come. If somehow one of the GRs is tied to some big-time local criminal (and like somebody said about small towns, there are fewer degrees of separation between people), there you might have reason, depending on what the testimony might be - or lead to - to take Suzie out, and her mother, too; plus another family member might be in the mix. That's a high percentage of players tied together in one easy surmise. That key does fit a lock, but I don't know if it's the right door.
ETA
Decide why most likely the crime was committed and work from there. Chasing after every little hinky bit of bidness that went down involving most likely outlying players who just happened to be in the picture right then, just wastes time.

Last edited:
You could be right but three people who are students of this swear up and down he was a Goose. I don’t know whether the other two were or weren’t.
I don’t doubt spending a large percentage of their lives in and out of prison , if they weren’t in some prison gang . Most lifers are. If someone has proof of GG though , just show us . I haven’t seen any yet .

Has SG ever used accomplices ? In the case of the SMS Co-Ed we know he worked alone .

Decide why most likely the crime was committed and work from there.
This.

Decide the reason your candidate did the deed before proposing him for a starring role. It's not enough to say, Such-and-such was a bad person in the vicinity, and was active then. The SOB snatched and murdered three grown women without leaving actionable clues! Why?

This.

Decide the reason your candidate did the deed before proposing him for a starring role. It's not enough to say, Such-and-such was a bad person in the vicinity, and was active then. The SOB snatched and murdered three grown women without leaving actionable clues! Why?

This describes what SPD did right ? With GJ3 ? Let’s start there .

* Recently paroled.
* Reported to be doing burglaries in the area .

MO : stealing , theft , burglary ,
So question is :

• Why didn’t they take $750 cash & $780 in checks in Sherrill’s purse ?

• Why would they take anyone ? Get in , get out . The 3 women wouldn’t recognize them , slim chance getting identified imo .
Make your case for / against GJ3.

* Recently paroled.

So question is :

• Why would they take anyone ? Get in , get out . The 3 women wouldn’t recognize them , slim chance getting identified imo .
No, what I said was, first, establish a theory of why the crime was committed.

GJ3 just happens to be a pretty well-known aspect of the case. As for the $$, the only takeaway I have is that the perps weren't there to rob the place and thus I speculated earlier that they were hired pros. If so, I suspect it doesn't involve GJ3 at all.

Certainly does not appear to have been somone just "doing burglaries in the area."

I think Sherrill learned something through a client involving drugs and she was the probable target.

* Recently paroled.

So question is :

I don't know much about burglars, but they don't usually target a house with three cars parked there, do they?

I think Sherrill's house was targeted, and they knew Sherrill's and Suzie'a cars but probably didn't care who owned the third car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow