Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What links Cheryl Kenny to the 3 or to your criminal agents?
Why was L.Hall interrogated in these murders? He is in prison too. Said his brother was stalking one of the girls. He said they are in Mark Twain Forest.
This...from the link I gave.
Maybe all of these people knew each other?...
You are giving what sounds like inside information...yet others are refuting it with maps/addresses?...How would you know what the Dykes family said to one another at the house on Olive? Were you there?....

Perhaps from LE investigation files? Could be information from interviews with suspects.

WRT quotes from a suspect saying the women were in Mark Twain Natl Forest, that's a big area. Our family farm is adjacent to part of it and that's a 3 hour drive from Springfield. So Hall's info is very non specific.

Perhaps from LE investigation files? Could be information from interviews with suspects.

WRT quotes from a suspect saying the women were in Mark Twain Natl Forest, that's a big area. Our family farm is adjacent to part of it and that's a 3 hour drive from Springfield. So Hall's info is very non specific.
It is a big area...and it is only a little over an hour and a half from the edge of it...to Springfield. Why would a suspect even mention it... ? Why would an EMT agree that they were in the forest? If someone wanted to leave Springfield rapidly going East...the forest would be a destination even if passing through. National parks are notorious for disappearances and bodies. I just see a connection between accounts of suspects and first responders. Not saying it happened this way.
If I remember correctly..some Dykes were questioned in Yosemite Missing 3 case too. Those must be bad people.

It is a big area...and it is only a little over an hour and a half from the edge of it...to Springfield. Why would a suspect even mention it... ? Why would an EMT agree that they were in the forest? If someone wanted to leave Springfield rapidly going East...the forest would be a destination even if passing through. National parks are notorious for disappearances and bodies. I just see a connection between accounts of suspects and first responders. Not saying it happened this way.
If I remember correctly..some Dykes were questioned in Yosemite Missing 3 case too. Those must be bad people.
Oh, yes I understand that. It's just the non specific answer Hall gave doesn't ring true. If he was familiar with the MTNF and buried them in some part of it, he might have been more specific. His answer seemed fabricated like someone who knew the park was in the area, so just tossed out that answer. I assume he was answering these questions for LE in hopes of getting some favor in return.
As for the Dykes, yeah. My first search at Newspapers.com turned up an article about serious criminal activity, attempted murder by 2 family members back in the early 1970s. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh, yes I understand that. It's just the non specific answer Hall gave doesn't ring true. If he was familiar with the MTNF and buried them in some part of it, he might have been more specific. His answer seemed fabricated like someone who knew the park was in the area, so just tossed out that answer. I assume he was answering these questions for LE in hopes of getting some favor in return.
As for the Dykes, yeah. My first search at Newspapers.com turned up an article about serious criminal activity, attempted murder by 2 family members back in the early 1970s. :eek:

Look at this! From Judy Dykes 5 hrs ago? Telling about her husband's involvement..yet says she is dead? Leaving confession plus other...says the van was titled in California (Yosemite 3?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-04-19-29-47.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-04-19-29-47.png
    215.3 KB · Views: 61
Look at this! From Judy Dykes 5 hrs ago? Telling about her husband's involvement..yet says she is dead? Leaving confession plus other...says the van was titled in California (Yosemite 3?)

Obviously she is not dead or someone else is using her persona to talk. Someone wants exposure.

Obviously she is not dead or someone else is using her persona to talk. Someone wants exposure.

In the Yosemite case the perp questioned is Eugene Dykes...and that is Ricky's name too. Coincidence? California van?...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-04-19-43-00.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-04-19-43-00.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 43
the info on judy dykes is not our group i asked all , of them , ricky eugene dykes , steven eugene garrison , larry eugene roberts the oddity of the names was a stand out ,SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ///THE PHOTO PF THE VAN WAS TAKEN IN CALIFORNIA WITH RELATIVES IN THE PHOTO

THE JAMES KID IS NOT JAMES here is his missing , he was dragged out on 96 hwy to his death , till his body fell apart , i think that is the head discovered by josh darnell as he searched for his mother , the reports of the head are on file thru carthage highway patrol

Attachments

• richard scott ashley.jpg
    richard scott ashley.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 25
They let this Dykes go.. Free.
as long s some one is charged the rest can walk .its that simple , the others could easy be involved , we see it is ricky dykes in reviewing his rap sheet we see he was pouring ant poison down his wifes throat in modesto cal.

and shear power was not the salon it was new attitudes ,,,, and the jingle was the song i got a new attitude , its ok to not know , but plese take the time to question as many involved as you can
No , she worked at Shear BEFORE she went to work with joe T.

It says it's from 2011.

as long s some one is charged the rest can walk .its that simple , the others could easy be involved , we see it is ricky dykes in reviewing his rap sheet we see he was pouring ant poison down his wifes throat in modesto cal.

Funny thing about the Yosemite case is that a book author compared the people to the Ozarks...people living around national park...Closer than he thought?....I have always thought the bikers were involved...not just lonesome Cary Stayner.

My husband rode with the LA County Angels...for fun...but I never heard of them doing any of these things....

Is there a link for that? What is the source?

5 hours from 10 pm in 2011. Meaning it was at 3 am in 2011. Why would someone respond to a post from 8 years ago.
Correct the "5 hours ago" text is copied, not a date generated by the website this is posted on.
To me it looks like someone copied a Topix post's contents to the message board linked above in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow