Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan and expectation was that Sherrill would be alone that night. When the plan changed there is no indication that Sherrill was called or notified the two girls were coming there to spend the night instead. The target was Sherrill. The person who did this was expected or recognized by Sherrill and let into the house. The girls had time to come in and get ready for bed when they were confronted and controlled. No single woman or teenage girl would open the door for any man they didn't recognize that time of night, especially any who looked like the Hall bros.

The plan and expectation was that Sherrill would be alone that night. When the plan changed there is no indication that Sherrill was called or notified the two girls were coming there to spend the night instead. The target was Sherrill. The person who did this was expected or recognized by Sherrill and let into the house. The girls had time to come in and get ready for bed when they were confronted and controlled. No single woman or teenage girl would open the door for any man they didn't recognize that time of night, especially any who looked like the Hall bros.

This does dovetail some with Suzzee being upset the night of graduation and instead of going out to celebrate instead wanted to go back home with a friend in tow. Almost like she knew her mom had some "trouble" with someone possibly brewing.

This does dovetail some with Suzzee being upset the night of graduation and instead of going out to celebrate instead wanted to go back home with a friend in tow. Almost like she knew her mom had some "trouble" with someone possibly brewing.

Barefeetpoet, if Suzie didn't want to go home she would have just slept on Kirby's floor. After all, morning was just a few hours away. Also, stomach aches are caused by something you ate that didn't agree with your system thus causesing gas, not from stress.

Barefeetpoet, if Suzie didn't want to go home she would have just slept on Kirby's floor. After all, morning was just a few hours away. Also, stomach aches are caused by something you ate that didn't agree with your system thus causesing gas, not from stress.

BBM Stress/nerves/anxiety can and do certainly cause stomachaches.

Then why didn't Suzee just stay home? Remember Suzzee asked several girls to come and spend the night with her. The point im making is that Suzee WANTED to be home with her mom that night in the company of a friend.

Where are you getting that Suzie asked several people to spend a night with her? She planned to stay the night at Kirby's ? Mrs. McCall has no idea what happened that night, and can't make ANY testimony to what did or didn't happen that night. She didn't even know that Stacy was missing till the next night. She is also the one who deleted all the messages on the answering machine and rifeled though all the purses?

^^

My wife gets an upset tummy when she's stressed out.
I do, as well.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful toward Suzie, but having too much "fun" at a party could also cause queasiness.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

To those who read the crimewatch article...
In the crimewatchdaily article the reporter (albeit got the tip about bodies in the parking garage?...from who? Guy who claimed to be psychic?) Mentions she has researched it, been threatened and "theres a reason it wont be solved" because "you need to be careful of who you trust."

Hint at LE involvement? Just wondering if anyone else who read the article thought thw same? Or what else was she hinting at?

As I understand it from a witness, she was hemmed in and pointedly told to back off.

Although the license plate was seen and run, it was registered to an untraceable government plate.

I won’t reveal my source but trust him 100%.

x and the

But is it a fact that Stacy knew him? I have never read such assertion.

Same here. Never read that they knew each other or even knew OF each other. What I gathered is Stacy and her sisters occasionally brought Dad his lunch. I'm not sure what job either man had (with the dealership) I've always gotten the impression they did not work 'together'. I've always 'assumed' (uh oh) that Cox washed the cars (after being in the shop) and Stacy's dad was 'higher up' in the ranks...possibly a salesmen or service writer (?) ......but 99% positive the men did not work in the same area of the dealership.

I believe he may have been a/the finance manager. I personally saw him, but did not speak to him at another dealership. He was the finance manager at that particular dealership.

IMO it is unlikely that their occupations would have been where they had much, if any, contact.

I do, as well.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful toward Suzie, but having too much "fun" at a party could also cause queasiness.

I agree. I thought the same thing as well. Also, maybe it's just me, but maybe by being so hell bent on getting someone to come home with her was a way to make the situation with her mother easier. Again, maybe just me, but growing up, I knew I wouldn't get as royal a chewing out if I had a friend in tow with me. Maybe I am grasping at straws, but it makes sense to me. Maybe Suzie thought that if she came home plastered with a friend she would be less likely to get chewed out.

BBM Stress/nerves/anxiety can and do certainly cause stomachaches.
Yes, anxiety can cause stomach distress. Here is one lnk:
https://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/anxiety-stress-and-stomachaches
We don't know the cause in this case.

The evidence fits several scenarios. It's plausible that Sherrill was the target if someone wanted to silence her, but more evidence is needed.

If the attack was sexually motivated, then Suzie was probably the target. I can't see Stacy's being the target unless the women were followed that night.

I am not against Hall. However I am going to stick closer to home first . Like who failed the polygraph ?

barefootpoet , I also tend to believe that Suzie felt some stress from something and after the parties she didn't wanted to be alone with her mother so she asked Stacy to join her, I believe that Suzie knew that there is a cause for concern from someone or something but she didn't realize the severity of the situation and the danger, maybe she thought that she and her mother together with a friend will be enough to pass the night peacefully, I think that when hell broke out Suzie and Sherrill new immediately why this is happening.

I always wondered why the perp/perps didn't kill the dog (I am very glad they didn't! ) the dog was very small and he was barking , from reading the posts I understood that there were people who reported that they heard dog barkings,
It could attract attention, they didn't shoot him because that will definitely attract more attention and people would call the police.. but becouse it was a small dog they could hurt him and silenced him in another way and they didn't. It seems very strange that they kidnapped 3 women but the dog left unharmed barking.

Missouri Mule,

,I also think like you that the kidnapping and the murder happened in different places.
Maybe even Those who kidnapped not necessarily also were the murderers, or at least some of those who kidnapped didn't knew that the women are going to be murdered. The ones who commit the murder had to be very cold heart killers, to murder three women while they crying and Pleading for their lives...This is unimaginable evil by very Evil criminals.

Sometimes I just think about the last moments of Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy , the fear they felt during the kidnapping and during the driving to the murder location , the last moment when they knew that there is no hope... it's so heartbreaking ,it's make me so sad.

I will continue to believe that those who responsible will eventually stand to trial and Sherrill ,Suzie , Stacy and their families will get justice and closure.
I read that new investigators in this case have the passion and the determination to bring justice and solve the case.

I read about cold cases of 40 years that ended with justice to the victims and Justice and closure to the families! So I will keep strongly believe that one day this thread will appear with the last word that we all so wish to see ....Arrests!

Well, thanks for sharing everyone.

Missouri Mule,

,I also think like you that the kidnapping and the murder happened in different places.
Maybe even Those who kidnapped not necessarily also were the murderers, or at least some of those who kidnapped didn't knew that the women are going to be murdered. The ones who commit the murder had to be very cold heart killers, to murder three women while they crying and Pleading for their lives...This is unimaginable evil by very Evil criminals.

Sometimes I just think about the last moments of Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy , the fear they felt during the kidnapping and during the driving to the murder location , the last moment when they knew that there is no hope... it's so heartbreaking ,it's make me so sad.

I will continue to believe that those who responsible will eventually stand to trial and Sherrill ,Suzie , Stacy and their families will get justice and closure.

I read that new investigators in this case have the passion and the determination to bring justice and solve the case.

I read about cold cases of 40 years that ended with justice to the victims and Justice and closure to the families! So I will keep strongly believe that one day this thread will appear with the last word that we all so wish to see ....Arrests!

This is a thought that has crossed my mind many times. How horrible must it have been to know that just a few hours before they were having the best time of their lives and then staring death in their faces.

I have read many, many times that what is needed is a confession. That’s just fine and dandy to say that when one doesn’t want to do their jobs....I put 99% of the blame on the former chief who wouldn’t allow a proper investigation of this case by experienced and competent investigators. Why on earth were the grave robbers taken off the table?

I wish I could share your hope that justice will eventually be exacted. Unfortunately I do not hold out that hope.

If you watch the original 48 hours doc you will see they stayed pretty busy. I believe a pyhcic was brought in, Terot cards were being read, some hypnosis was being used, and a lie detector machine was running 24-7. So it's not like they were just sitting on their hands Mule. Also, you have to keep in mind that the lead detective had his hands full with some goats he was raising.

There's only so much that can be done Mule. So I guess it's time to box this stuff up and take to the basement. I would like to say that everyone here has done a great job.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm curious. Has it been ever reported on the record what those closest to the three think what happened? Like has Janelle ever stated what SHE thinks who/what happened? Brad the brother? Even the friend that Ms Levitt was talking on the phone with that very night. If my Mom and brother just vanished from their home under mysterious circumstances I'd prob have some inkling about what could had happened. A good hunch; something.

I'm curious. Has it been ever reported on the record what those closest to the three think what happened? Like has Janelle ever stated what SHE thinks who/what happened? Brad the brother? Even the friend that Ms Levitt was talking on the phone with that very night. If my Mom and brother just vanished from their home under mysterious circumstances I'd prob have some inkling about what could had happened. A good hunch; something.

NOPE, NATA, nothing from anyone. The only thing I've ever read was that the girls graduated from Kickapoo High School, and Sherrell painted a dresser, and then they disappeared. According to the police, after 25-years, nationwide coverage, and many thousands of tips, not one lead has ever been generated. One detective suggested that they were beamed up by allains, according to the news leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member