Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
19 year old cold case of two eastern Oklahoma missing girls solved .
Motive : meth debt
How Solved : suspects insurance card found at scene .
Over 12 witnesses didn’t come forward according to article .

http://kfor.com/2018/04/24/more-tha...in-case-of-oklahoma-girls-missing-since-1999/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The above recently solved cold case is a good example of the perps being identified very early in the investigation but never brought to justice until many years later. I think what is so utterly frustrating about this Okla murder/kidnapping case was that just two days after the crime two P.I.s had the three perps identified and even had evidence that one was actually at the crime scene via an auto insurance ID card found along the long drive-way to the house. It can be surmised that when one of the girls tried to escape out of the car the insurance card was knocked out. BUT the county sheriff's Dept disregarded those suspects and the case went cold. I would not be surprised in the least bit when the missing three is solved it will be perps that was very well known to police the entire time. And we'll wonder "why"??.

IMO the county sheriff needs something done to him. Why did he not DO something? Those creeps could have gone on and murdered more people. I find that rather.....alarming.

:moo: with this case....one of the P. of Interests might be connected but not the actual perp. OR it boils down to Susie's ex and his pals BUT they are NOT the guilty party. (the 3 Stooges? Seriously?) But LE should lean on those 3....they may NOW have a better idea as to who did this crime.

Another thought, instead of using 'threat' to keep someone quiet, perhaps they're using $ to keep quiet? Just something to think about.

Anybody know if they ever raised that funding they needed to jackhammer into that parking structure parking lot thing? I remember I signed that petition to try and force the hospital to allow it...

Anybody know if they ever raised that funding they needed to jackhammer into that parking structure parking lot thing? I remember I signed that petition to try and force the hospital to allow it...

I posted a similiar question a while back. Apparently people have offered to pay the cost and the city will not accept the request for whatever reason. Maybe there has been additional news about the possibility of excavation recently? I hope so - I think digging up that parking garage will either reveal 3 bodies and close this case finally or will take a BIG theory/suspect out of the cards.

Agreed. I don't understand why the huge objection. At this point it doesn't even matter if it a realistic option - just do it & get it over with.
I posted a similiar question a while back. Apparently people have offered to pay the cost and the city will not accept the request for whatever reason. Maybe there has been additional news about the possibility of excavation recently? I hope so - I think digging up that parking garage will either reveal 3 bodies and close this case finally or will take a BIG theory/suspect out of the cards.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I am so frustrated.. 26 years next month and we still don't know who did that. Sorry just feelin' sad about this case.

Whatever happened to Joseph Riedel? Michael Clay? Dustin Recla?

19 year old cold case of two eastern Oklahoma missing girls solved .
Motive : meth debt
How Solved : suspects insurance card found at scene .
Over 12 witnesses didn’t come forward according to article .

http://kfor.com/2018/04/24/more-tha...in-case-of-oklahoma-girls-missing-since-1999/

Drugs were involved in the Freeman's murders.
Why did the Grave Robbers break into the Mausoleum? Wasn't it money for drugs? hmmmm It's a HUGE stretch but.....
I hope Busick eventually discloses where they disposed of the 2 girls, never know what else LE could find in the same area.

With the Freeman murders it was known among their circle of family and friends that they had involvement in drugs and I've even read that the Freemans even maintained a "grow house" at certain times. That being said, a drug angle was clearly a strong and likely motive for the murders of Mr and Mrs Freeman early on in the investigation. And that helped bring focus (to the three men eventually charged )very early on in the investigation but sadly it took almost 20 years despite them being on the radar.

With the Freeman murders it was known among their circle of family and friends that they had involvement in drugs and I've even read that the Freemans even maintained a "grow house" at certain times. That being said, a drug angle was clearly a strong and likely motive for the murders of Mr and Mrs Freeman early on in the investigation. And that helped bring focus (to the three men eventually charged )very early on in the investigation but sadly it took almost 20 years despite them being on the radar.

Even with 2 of the 3 suspects deceased people were still allegedly afraid to come forward .
Don’t want to get too far off track but got to wonder why are people being silent on the 3mw ? Afraid of retaliation. ? Afraid to be prosecuted ? Too cold hearted to have Any empathy for the family’s ?

Even with 2 of the 3 suspects deceased people were still allegedly afraid to come forward .
Don’t want to get too far off track but got to wonder why are people being silent on the 3mw ? Afraid of retaliation. ? Afraid to be prosecuted ? Too cold hearted to have Any empathy for the family’s ?

Unfortunately us human beings can always make up a reason to justify something. It's a terrible trait we possess.
There are spouses who would never turn on each other. The same with parents who would take their children's secrets to the grave.

If the reward was raised significantly higher, would someone be enticed to add a piece to this puzzle? It's been $42,000 since forever. Raising it could possibly give someone a nudge and definitely create a stir as in 'stir the pot'.

"...have had nothing to say." Please clarify. Thank you.

Did a $9.95 online search of the 3 Grave Robbers.....Clay has zero 'record'.
The other 2.....not so much....both are a '6' concerning a criminal record hit. Odd it came up the same number.
IMO, no, they did not abduct the 3 women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove