Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is absolutely no mention there wasn’t, fact.

They don’t need to as nobody else was quoted in the article which indicates he was alone.

Anyway this gets us nowhere, he was outside that house presuming they would be dead if not found soon and his brother would become a person of interest in the case. It’s still highly coincidental that he just happened to be outside knowing the connection he has to the grave robbers.

Last edited:
They don’t need to as nobody else was quoted in the article which indicates he was alone.

Anyway this gets us nowhere, he was outside that house presuming they woukd he dead if not found soon and his brother would become a suspect in the case. It’s still highly coincidental that he just happened to be outside knowing the connection he has to the grave robbers.

Again in small articles it is common to only have one quote. Heck, it is common in larger ones as well. Also it is a fact that if you don’t find someone within the first 24 hrs the odds are not good. The longer it takes the worse the odds.

I know I will never change your mind and that is fine because in the grand scheme of things it really doesn’t matter. I just don’t want assumptions out there as fact.

Anyway this gets us nowhere, he was outside that house presuming they would be dead if not found soon and his brother would become a person of interest in the case. It’s still highly coincidental that he just happened to be outside knowing the connection he has to the grave robbers.
The article also quoted Nigel. Was she outside the house too?

The article also quoted Nigel. Was she outside the house too?

No as her quote has no reference to her being outside the house. If we take what you saying as gospel then Suzie’s boss was also out that house which is completely ridiculous.

For people who claim to want to the truth known it’s interesting how you are trying to twist facts here. IMO

Why is it so important to you that John wasn’t alone outside that house? I don’t get why you need mythical people at the house that day.

The facts are he is related to somebody who is a person of interest in this case and just happened to be walking past. That’s quite a coincidence!!

No as her quote has no reference to her being outside the house. If we take what you saying as gospel then Suzie’s boss was also out that house which is completely ridiculous.

For people who claim to want to the truth known it’s interesting how you are trying to twist facts here. IMO

Why is it so important to you that John wasn’t alone outside that house? I don’t get why you need mythical people at the house that day.

The facts are he is related to somebody who is a person of interest in this case and just happened to be walking past. That’s quite a coincidence!!

Trying to show how you are twisting facts. You assume so much from a little article and add assumptions. That is not facts.

Trying to show how you are twisting facts. You assume so much from a little article and add assumptions. That is not facts.

You are the one assuming that there happen to be a ton of people outside that house. Nobody else on the forum.

I’m positive Suzie’s friends and family didn’t need to standout the house and gawk at the police doing their job.

Anyway last post on this as you are a verified member so you don’t have to prove what you say. But I’m sure the other posters on this forum can make up their own mind on this.

You are the one assuming that there happen to be a ton of people outside that house. Nobody else on the forum.

I’m positive Suzie’s friends and family didn’t need to standout the house and gawk at the police doing their job.

Anyway last post on this as you are a verified member so you don’t have to prove what you say. But I’m sure the other posters on this forum can make up their own mind on this.

Just pointing out they don’t say anything either way. My saying there could of been more people is the same as you saying there were no others. Not trying to prove things either way.

John being there with a crowd or not does not matter much to me. Even if Dusty was involved, I’m not sure what is gained one way or another with him peeping at the cops.

My whole point was that Dusty knew the address and John going there pre-news break was a supporting statement for that fact.

Irish and Santa, do you think Dusty had been to the house?

I don’t care about John.

The point is whether Dusty had been to 1717 Delmar.

Had he? Ignore my posts, and let’s just answer Asyousay’s original question.

I say this not assuming he’s guilty. Hell Nigel and her boyfriend had been in the house mere hours before this all went down.

I feel the perps are on the peripheral of your extended friend group, Santa. Because the cops liked Garrison. They are hush hush about Joe, and the grand jury suspects were considered suspects and carriers of valuable information....

I don’t care about John.

I say this not assuming he’s guilty. Hell Nigel and her boyfriend had been in the house mere hours before this all went down.

I feel the perps are on the peripheral of your extended friend group, Santa. Because the cops liked Garrison. They are hush hush about Joe, and the grand jury suspects were considered suspects and carriers of valuable information....

He answered this question yesterday. How many times is he supposed to answer? Dusty was never there to his knowledge, but that does not necessarily mean he never was just that he never saw or heard of him being there before.

I don’t care about John.

You actually edited your statement that Dusty went there numerous times when Mike pointed out that he does not even know this, how do you so I know you saw that he had already answered. So my question to you is why are you trying to imply he has been ignoring when he has already answered?

Did Dusty or any of your group see Suzie in the last few weeks before she disappeared?

Also did any of you discuss with Suzie why she spoke to the cops, were angry words exchanged over her admitting what you had all done?

Mike you were obviously still very angry when she went missing considering you wished all 3 dead, so before they vanished did you wish that something would shut Suzie up?

Did Dusty or any of your group see Suzie in the last few weeks before she disappeared?

Also did any of you discuss with Suzie why she spoke to the cops, were angry words exchanged over her admitting what you had all done?

Mike you were obviously still very angry when she went missing considering you wished all 3 dead, so before they vanished did you wish that something would shut Suzie up?

It is in the timeline I posted that she was with Dusty at work when she went in to make the statement. She only said what Dusty told her which was the exact same thing Dusty put in his statement the day before.

Again he has said he was angry at the cop, NOT her.

Timeline posted for the THIRD time.

On 03-02-92 the police get a phone call about Maple Park Mausoleum vandalism.

On 03-02-92 the police were contacted by the Gold Exchange that a sale of gold teeth happened and received Dusty’s information because they had his drivers license info on the receipt.

On 03-04-92 the police go to the address listed on receipt to talk to Dusty. They bring him in for questioning and he writes his statement.

On 03-05-92 they contact Joe and bring him in where he writes his statement.

Later that day on 03-05-92 the police go to Dusty’s work and arrest him. His girlfriend Suzanne Streeter was with him and they asked her how long she knew Dusty and she responded a month and a half. They asked her if she knew about what happened and she said yes and she went in and made a statement.

Joe was released at the end of his 20 hrs and Dusty was booked into the City Jail.

It is in the timeline I posted that she was with Dusty at work when she went in to make the statement. She only said what Dusty told her which was the exact same thing Dusty put in his statement the day before.

On 03-02-92 the police were contacted by the Gold Exchange that a sale of gold teeth happened and received Dusty’s information because they had his drivers license info on the receipt.

On 03-04-92 the police go to the address listed on receipt to talk to Dusty. They bring him in for questioning and he writes his statement.

Later that day on 03-05-92 the police go to Dusty’s work and arrest him. His girlfriend Suzanne Streeter was with him and they asked her how long she knew Dusty and she responded a month and a half. They asked her if she knew about what happened and she said yes and she went in and made a statement.

Joe was released at the end of his 20 hrs and Dusty was booked into the City Jail.

So if you were all happy with what Suzie had done why did two of you skip town?

Why did Mike wish all 3 women dead as that’s pretty low considering they had all by this point been murdered?!

Angry at the Cop but not Suzie that doesn’t wash, did he wish the detective and his family dead or Suzie her mum and friend? He showed clear anger towards the 3 women and not the cop going by his quote.

Last edited:

So if Suzie told the cops what Dusty had told her too then who ended their relationship?

If Dusty was absolutely fine with Suzie telling the cops everything why the need to break up?

Irish, I did not mean to imply Mike had ignored or not answered me. I truly believe he cannot give me a definitive answer. However, I am not sure either of you believe Dusty never went to the house. You guys are full of common sense, so why would it not apply when it comes to your friend.

You guys even are adamant about Joe's alibi even when cops say he was in town. Why do you care about Joe's alibi?

Hell maybe Joe met some folks when he was out pawning and stealing while Mike worked/hung with his other friends, etc. etc......

Irish, I did not mean to imply Mike had ignored or not answered me. I truly believe he cannot give me a definitive answer. However, I am not sure either of you believe Dusty never went to the house. You guys are full of common sense, so why would it not apply when it comes to your friend.

You guys even are adamant about Joe's alibi even when cops say he was in town. Why do you care about Joe's alibi?

Hell maybe Joe met some folks when he was out pawning and stealing while Mike worked/hung with his other friends, etc. etc......

I believe Joe’s alibi because NO one saw him after he left Springfield again and it says it in the case file. I’ve already stated this.

I have a hard time believing you were not trying to imply that considering you SAID he was ignoring your question.

As a outsider looking in, I kind of get Joe's pov. It seems from the timeline that the Gold Exchange calling cops about Dusty and the gold teeth started the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste