MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread on here in which we are allowed to discuss recent social media posts by the defendant?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The media interviews Sidney is doing are intended to get right to the jury. That's why he's doing them, and I have a \feeling his attorney is fully on board with this strategy. They know that some jurors in cases don't follow rules given by the judge not to watch any news about the case, and they are counting on that or at least a spouse of one of the jurors watching the news and then telling the spouse about it.

I can't seem to find it, but does anyone recall when Heather tweeted "Preggo my eggo" and if it were on her public or private Twitter account?

I'm just trying to work out what the catalyst was, eg if TM found Heather's Twitter around Dec 18th, although if it were her private account the point is moot (cause no way can I deny that TM's obsession with Heather was REAL).

I can't seem to find it, but does anyone recall when Heather tweeted "Preggo my eggo" and if it were on her public or private Twitter account?

I'm just trying to work out what the catalyst was, eg if TM found Heather's Twitter around Dec 18th, although if it were her private account the point is moot (cause no way can I deny that TM's obsession with Heather was REAL).

July 24, 2013: Heather tweeted "prego my eggo"; after a friend reacted to this, Heather responded, "you know I kidddddd ♥"

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/360203361670279169

I clearly spent too much time on WS yesterday, as I just woke up dreaming about being at some kind of detective training with a scavenger hunt theme and all of you were there. The people teaching the training classes had just given us box kits filled with investigative tools and we were all ooohing and ahhhing about them to each other and comparing what we'd found inside them.

It was like summer camp for WSers! I woke up kinda disappointed that it wasn't real... BUT WTH! Who dreams about that?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I clearly spent too much time on WS yesterday, as I just woke up dreaming about being at some kind of detective training with a scavenger hunt theme and all of you were there. The people teaching the training classes had just given us box kits filled with investigative tools and we were all ooohing and ahhhing about them to each other and comparing what we'd found inside them.

It was like summer camp for WSers! I woke up kinda disappointed that it wasn't real... BUT WTH! Who dreams about that?

Hahaha! Sounds like a dream I'd have!

July 24, 2013: Heather tweeted "prego my eggo"; after a friend reacted to this, Heather responded, "you know I kidddddd ♥"

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/360203361670279169

Thank you, OkieGranny. Probably not relevant to my train of thought then.

Hearing the evidence in this trial makes me so sad. So many "if onlys". If only SS had stayed the night, perhaps. If only Bri had been home that night. I believe Heather went out to meet SM, hoping for some closure and her trust was horribly broken. Poor kid. The revolt I feel for the Moorers is unprecedented.

More in article and video at link from yesterday's interview

http://wbtw.com/2016/06/22/news13-exclusive-sidney-moorer-speaks-on-information-shown-so-far-in-his-trial-says-pregnancy-test-was-for-his-wife/

Somehow, I think Taylor is gonna get called to the floor if indeed there is still existing gag order.... :doh: right in the article it does say there is a gag order! Taylor and wbtw is in deep doo doo :moo:

"MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – After testimony wrapped up Tuesday for the Sidney Moorer trial, the man accused of kidnapping Heather Elvis, Moorer texted News13’s Taylor Herlong and said he was ready to talk...........................

Moorer says his wife was able to get pregnant after months of trying, but later, she lost the baby.

We asked him why he wanted to speak while his case is in the middle of a trial, with a gag order in place, and he said it’s because of his wife.

He feels like she’s been brought into the case against her will, and he says while he doesn’t deny he had a sexual relationship with Heather, he’s never bought a pregnancy test for anyone but his wife."

I think this daily. I knew these people. Talked to her daily, met them both in person. I think they are both really good at being fake. I feel fooled over and over again because I thought these were good people. A tight, homeschooling family who enjoyed things that my family enjoyed. But then it's like the curtain gets pulled back and I see the face behind Oz and it is not pretty. The online person I thought I knew doesn't exist, and the people I met with in person were not their real selves. The real Moorers are game-playing, system cheating, unaccountable murderers. They've gotten away with a lot over the years, I hope their free ride is finally over.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this! The real Moorer's and Caison's have deep psychological issues, none of their behavior is normal. She's spent hours on social media trying to sway public opinon and create an image. I don't think she knows what's real.

What man buys a PT for his wife at 1:19 a.m., while the wife is sitting in the vehicle in the parking lot waiting for him to make the purchase.

Oh what tangled web we weave.

One way for the defense to spin the "PT was for my wife" is if there's video of TM & SM buying one together another time after HE was gone and they'll introduce it. That's what I'm wondering about.

Thank you so much for all of the great posts during this trial!! Your info is better than watching the trial itself!! I'm not surprised at all about Heather possibly being pregnant. I've always thought that she was. SM buying the pg test right before calling her.....did not see that coming. I think it's quite possible that the kids were next door with the grandparents that night. I think SM could have let Heather think that TM left and took the kids with her...that he had the house to himself. He gets Heather to take the pg test and then Heather learns that TM is there and she has been set up. They take her to who knows where and that is that. I don't believe SM ever loved Heather. SM loves SM and Heather was going to be a threat to his way of life. There is not an ounce of remorse from this idiot. TM has said over and over that SM always puts his family first. I used to laugh at that because he clearly had an affair and wasn't putting his family first. But now, I think that TM says that because Heather is gone. SM made sure that Heather would not be a threat to his family and TM was happy to help him. JMO

Exactly! They thought they were so smart.

What scares me is we have seen time and time again that the Ms are trying to take actions to counter what the state has against them in this trial. The state needs to watch them both carefully even now. I would not put it past them to still do things to twist the case.

Remember when TM and SM claimed there were people shooting at them to get sympathy or something. One incident may have been true but at least one of the multiple times they claimed this they seemed to be lying about the incident. The whole panic attack with SM in hospital seemed like a big show to me.

Hope LE has TM and SM under watchful eye.

There's a gag order for a reason. If SM wants to talk then he has his chance in court. I hate them. And I bet this judge will do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What man buys a PT for his wife at 1:19 a.m., while the wife is sitting in the vehicle in the parking lot waiting for him to make the purchase.

Oh what tangled web we weave.

And then goes to a pay phone to call his ex mistress.

I didn't realize pregnancy tests gave an inconclusive result (with regard to the previous one HE apparently took), I thought it was just pregnant or not pregnant??

I haven't followed this case in a while but have been watching some of the trial and reading here and just 'wow' to the Walmart journey. I think the parking in the handicap spot tells us one thing about SM, that he will do what he wants when he thinks no one is watching. That the rules don't apply to him. I always say, its what you do when no one is looking the defines your ethics and morals.

Sounds like a great new business to invent. An expansion of the murder mystery dinners. You get a forensic analysis kit for desert and after dinner the guests have to work together to solve the murder mystery. Im there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member