Misty C. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be correct, she did not pick up Haleigh that day Ron did and then dropped her at home before going to work.

yes Misty did say that
quote from firstcoast news
"I was home," Croslin said "I never left that house that day at all."
If she never left house, she didn’t pick up haleigh?

A week had gone by - Haleigh would not be in those clothes. I would think the Amber Alert mentioning the mis shaped toes, the fingers would be important those are things that do not change.

Yep, but most people wouldn't get close enough to see the toes and fingers. They would notice the beautiful strawberry blonde curls and what clothing she had on. Possibly, they might have also found any clothing that had been discarded. JMHO

I think that was done, Misty put Haleigh to bed in a pink shirt, the amber alert reflected the pink shirt. The shirt was discovered roughly a week later and removed from the Amber Alert. I guess I am missing how this translates to Misty or RC not caring about finding Haleigh.

I think it raises the question, did they take the time to go thourgh her clothes to see what was missing and communication with all faimly members to see what kind of clothes where at their house and can be rule out,( like TN , GMS and CS).
all the five years old little girls I know have their favorite tops, my little one is AC/Dc, and star wars, I would know if theses shirts were missing.

That would be correct, she did not pick up Haleigh that day Ron did and then dropped her at home before going to work.

Is this a fact that Ron pick up Haleigh, I thought this was still a conflict of stories, between TN and Ron and people at the bustop of who pick up Haliegh.
My post of Misty being home all day, was what she told the paper. At this point not really a fact. Misty has made lots of statments, not one (that I know of)that LE came out and said that her statement have been confirm. JMO

They might of done that and police know. I just don't see a reason to update the Amber Alert with the clothing, because Haleigh is not gonna be wearing those clothes at that time. I do understand what you are saying though.I was frustrated the Amber Alert didnt mention her toes or fingers, someone in a store, park, or medical clinic would notice those things.

I think it raises the question, did they take the time to go thourgh her clothes to see what was missing and communication with all faimly members to see what kind of clothes where at their house and can be rule out,( like TN , GMS and CS).
all the five years old little girls I know have their favorite tops, my little one is AC/Dc, and star wars, I would know if theses shirts were missing.

TN never stated anyone other than RC picked up Haleigh. If you listen to the video it does not match the CNN transcript of TN conversation about the busstop. LE confirmed RC picked up Haleigh from the bus stop back on March 3rd, but you will have to order the transcripts or video - the instructions to do that are posted in this forum a few different times. As far as people at the bus stop I am taking that all as rumors because the story and events just continued to grow and grow which loses credibility for me, in addition to LE confirming RC picked her up.

Is this a fact that Ron pick up Haleigh, I thought this was still a conflict of stories, between TN and Ron and people at the bustop of who pick up Haliegh.
My post of Misty being home all day, was what she told the paper. At this point not really a fact. Misty has made lots of statments, not one (that I know of)that LE came out is said that her statement have been confirm. JMO

Can somebody tell me why Misty told 911 Haleigh was wearing P.J's?

RC and Misty seemed to be overly concerned with "what will People think?"

Misty wanted to portray she was married and had a daughter. Ron wanted people to know he was a better parent. She seemed hyperfocused on that bedtime and "I put her to bed at 8 oclock, she had school" which she repeated ad nauseum.

But the point is those pj's .... sounds like a lie she got caught in. How could she not know what Haleigh was wearing 5 hours before?

She certainly had an agenda with the "good parent" part.

If someone where to ask me right now what my routine tonight was with my daughter. I would say we ate dinner, dug for worms and bugs (don't ask lol), played scrabble, bath and jammie time, read story to daddy lights out.

She has on a pair of walmart jersey knit shorts (ya know the ones that are 3.50 a pair) and a tank top (same thing walmart 3.50 a shirt) they are more comfy to sleep in than reg jammies and they are heck of alot cheaper than reg jammies.

Does that make me a bad mom and if I told that to the world they would think I was a bad parent for letting her sleep in something other than traditional jammies. Lord help me on the nights she sleeps in one of her brothers t-shirts that falls off her shoulders and goes way past her knees.

Misty wanted to portray she was married and had a daughter. Ron wanted people to know he was a better parent. She seemed hyperfocused on that bedtime and "I put her to bed at 8 oclock, she had school" which she repeated ad nauseum.

But the point is those pj's .... sounds like a lie she got caught in. How could she not know what Haleigh was wearing 5 hours before?

If someone where to ask me right now what my routine tonight was with my daughter. I would say we ate dinner, dug for worms and bugs (don't ask lol), played scrabble, bath and jammie time, read story to daddy lights out.

She has on a pair of walmart jersey knit shorts (ya know the ones that are 3.50 a pair) and a tank top (same thing walmart 3.50 a shirt) they are more comfy to sleep in than reg jammies and they are heck of alot cheaper than reg jammies.

Does that make me a bad mom and if I told that to the world they would think I was a bad parent for letting her sleep in something other than traditional jammies. Lord help me on the nights she sleeps in one of her brothers t-shirts that falls off her shoulders and goes way past her knees.

I just wanted to add that my granddaughters are sleeping right now in their “PJ’s”
They actually don't have any summer PJ's.... so
tonight their “PJ’s” are just tank tops because it is so hot in our house!
No bottoms… am I a bad nana?

My post of Misty being home all day, was what she told the paper. At this point not really a fact. Misty has made lots of statments, not one (that I know of)that LE came out and said that her statement have been confirm. JMO

IIRC, you're correct Tfro. The folks at the bus stop reported that Misty picked up Haleigh. On a NG show, Ron said he picked her up. Some folks here remember a video of TN saying she picked up Haleigh - however, that video has not been found to substantiate what was heard. I don't remember Misty saying whether she picked up Haleigh or not that afternoon. So, who picked up Haleigh is still unknown, as fact, to us. Just as the time Ron left for work that afternoon is unknown. Lots of opinions on both topics.

PJ's are just what she calls night clothes as opposed to play clothes or school clothes. Like no-name tissue is called Kleenex. I don't see this as being an attempt on her part to lie or misdirect anyone.

I guess if she wanted to be completely correct she could have said "my live-in boyfriend's daugher is missing" or "my live-in friend's daughter is missing". She said "our daughter", so what? She didn't try to then claim to LE that she was the adoptive or biological mother. It's a non-issue and proves/shows nothing.

JMHO

bbm
Looking back, knowing what we now know about the long-term bad blood between the two families, I believe that there has been a long established pattern of dispute and blame resulting in each side over-defending their actions. We have seen this pattern over and over again on both sides. I see more attacking from the Griffis/Sheffield side and more defending from the Cummings side, probably due to the Picazio strategy of attack for the custody attempt. I think that Ron and particularly Misty are so used to having to explain themselves to deflect criticism that it has become a built-in part of their speech mechanism. To me this indicates more a habit than conveying any guilt.

bbm
Looking back, knowing what we now know about the long-term bad blood between the two families, I believe that there has been a long established pattern of dispute and blame resulting in each side over-defending their actions. We have seen this pattern over and over again on both sides. I see more attacking from the Griffis/Sheffield side and more defending from the Cummings side, probably due to the Picazio strategy of attack for the custody attempt. I think that Ron and particularly Misty are so used to having to explain themselves to deflect criticism that it has become a built-in part of their speech mechanism. To me this indicates more a habit than conveying any guilt.

IMO, JMO...MOO and all that out of the way up front...I see something totally different. I see a man used to being enabled to control, manipulate and cause his trouble under the radar. Just because he has gotten away with his myriad drug charges, assault charges, leaving the scene of an accident...ad infinitum....doesn't mean that he has a healthy respect for the law and others. Exactly the converse I would judge by his rap sheet.

bbm

ITA, it's sad to see imo, and definitely not an indicator of guilt imo, more of the constant flury of attacks JMO

JMO they both probably think of her as Mom, or Step Mom. They spend more time with her than they do with Crystal.

JMO they both probably think of her as Mom, or Step Mom. They spend more time with her than they do with Crystal.

These children only have ONE Mother. Misty is at best Step-Mother that was on duty when something criminal happened to HaLeigh.

Flossie I respect you, but not that statement. I find it offensive. Misty only knew those kids a few months, that is Crystal's daughter. Please have some respect for the woman even if you don't like her. She carried her in her womb for 9 months and she went through the labor and she is the mother of those kids.

Flossie I respect you, but not that statement. I find it offensive. Misty only knew those kids a few months, that is Crystal's daughter. Please have some respect for the woman even if you don't like her. She carried her in her womb for 9 months and she went through the labor and she is the mother of those kids.

No worries, we can agree to disagree Bern.

You may also provide a link to the fact that Misty really was describing little shorts and top when she said Pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab