Misty C. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be discussing her words and the people that impact her words. She is the one in question and it is her thread. The LE DID investigate her cousin. She said he and RC had a fight over a gun. Why can't we discuss even that? I think I am going to have to bother TG...and I don't like too. It looks like some have no problem going to her...and I am not referring to you Busy.

IIRC, LE originally cleared the cousin (which I found odd). Then, shortly thereafter, they issued another statement saying the only person that had been cleared was the AC guy, which would contradict clearing cousin JO.

So, the question remains, is Misty's cousin cleared or isn't he?

As far as what Misty said regarding what her cousin did to her as a child, what does that have to do with HaLeigh's disappearance? I fail to see the relevance.

Misty is seventeen years old.

Ron moved Misty into his home to babysit Haleigh and Jr., autumn 2008.

Misty was left in charge of the children the night Haleigh disappeared, after being away from the home for several days.

Misty cannot muster a consistent timeline for the events of that afternoon/evening/night.

After more than thirty hours of questioning and several lie detector tests, Misty walked out on detectives and has not been back since-- four months ago.

Misty married Ron Cummings with the blessings of both of their families, as ground searches for Haleigh continued simultaneously.

Misty does not speak to press, detectives, or the public about the status of Haleigh's investigation, but proudly proclaims herself Stepmommy.

Haleigh is five months missing, investigator's are apparently stymied-- Misty remains silent.

This is my take on the subject-- and all mo. :behindbar

I really hate when you thank a post then the poster goes back later and edits the post and takes out the part you thanked lol.

I edit all the time...I see errors, etc.

However I don't expect it is me your "Thanking"....LOL

Misty is seventeen years old.

Ron moved Misty into his home to babysit Haleigh and Jr., autumn 2008.

Misty was left in charge of the children the night Haleigh disappeared, after being away from the home for several days.

Misty cannot muster a consistent timeline for the events of that afternoon/evening/night.

After more than thirty hours of questioning and several lie detector tests, Misty walked out on detectives and has not been back since-- four months ago.

Misty married Ron Cummings with the blessings of both of their families, as ground searches for Haleigh continued simultaneously.

Misty does not speak to press, detectives, or the public about the status of Haleigh's investigation, but proudly proclaims herself Stepmommy.

Haleigh is five months missing, investigator's are apparently stymied-- Misty remains silent.

This is my take on the subject-- and all mo. :behindbar

Concise, clear, good post! JMO and wanted to commend you before your post disappears!

What I was attempting to do was convey my reasons for my belief in Misty's not being truthful. I gave examples of her deflection and her desire to appear to be a good mother/babysitter.

She is vague and does not offer up much in the way of activity that evening. Her words and description of events on 911 would leave a novice investigator's hair stand up on end. When her husband does not help her out but makes it worse by becoming belligerent and even hanging up, it is not a stretch to say most reasonable people would become suspicious.

Me, too. I'm totally confused (not unusual, I know). How can posts about Misty's relationship with Ron before she married him not be relevant to Haleigh disappearance ? They weren't married, but in a relationship, when Haleigh disappeared.

Also, just for clarification...seems it's ok to link to Art Harris and TJ Hart's sites, now - not the formums, just the news sites. Am I right on that ?

Finally, when are links required/not required ?

tia

Snipped

Do you have a link for that?

This is from the interview with TJ Hart and PCSO Capt. Dick Schauland:
It took place in early May.

Capt. Dick Schauland (after being asked by TJ how many times Misty was interviewed) "She's been interviewed about ten times here at the sheriff's office. However you have to understand as new information comes in they have to verify or they may have to straighten something out so then they call her in for an interview. As well as many other family members. I mean Misty is not the only one. There's other family members. The other members have also been interviewed and re-interviewed several times.

TJ Hart - Who? Ron, Crystal and a few others?

Capt. Dick Schauland - Absolutely. All of the family at one point or another. And as I say most of them have been more than one time.
YouTube - WSKY-FM TJ Hart Talks With Capt. Dick Schauland PCSO: Haleigh Cummings Missing 90 Days

IIRC, Ron & Misty got married on March 12th. That is 2 months prior to the date of the interview with Capt. Schauland. Sure sounds like Misty kept speaking to LE past the date she walked out of that one interview. Misty said she would continue to speak to LE, she would not, however, speak to that one detective that was questioning her at the time she walked out.

I see what TG means now...there are threads about those two items Viki...this whole thread is redundant. Maybe those two threads should be merged into here since they Misty also.

I hope I can post this here because it is the Misty thread and I don't where else I would post it, but in my informed opinion Misty is a recreational liar who says whatever seems easiest to say in the moment. As such, any of the details we are attempting to sleuth, which are based on HER statements, are suspect and probably worthless and if that doesn't have anything to do with this board and what we're trying to do here I can't imagine why anyone even bothers.

Misty walked out when the heat was on. It was shortly before the wedding. I don't think either of the newlyweds have talked to LE since. Ron spoke through his attorney and we haven't seen M at all.

We can't rule out that they haven't been there; however, if they were it is pretty sure to say nothing significant was related because Haleigh is not here

I see what TG means now...there are threads about those two items Viki...this whole thread is redundant. Maybe those two threads should be merged into here since they Misty also.

That seems like a good idea, because anything else is like trying to parse an atom down its quantum constituents... not a profitable task.

I hope I can post this here because it is the Misty thread and I don't where else I would post it, but in my informed opinion Misty is a recreational liar who says whatever seems easiest to say in the moment. As such, any of the details we are attempting to sleuth, which are based on HER statements, are suspect and probably worthless and if that doesn't have anything to do with this board and what we're trying to do here I can't imagine why anyone even bothers.

Agree. I suspect it is time to roll this up. I hanged around too long, have to admit my reasons were I enjoyed the sparring....it may be time to move on from the thread.

Misty walked out when the heat was on. It was shortly before the wedding. I don't think either of the newlyweds have talked to LE since. Ron spoke through his attorney and we haven't seen M at all.

We can't rule out that they haven't been there; however, if they were it is pretty sure to say nothing significant was related because Haleigh is not here

I believe Misty walked out of the interview the day before the wedding (March 11th).

I just posted a video of an interview between TJ Hart and Captain Schauland from May. In it, Capt. Schauland confirms that Misty was still speaking to LE at that time. He said that when new information comes in that needs to be verified they call her in for an interview. That video was made 2 months after the wedding. Do you not believe LE when they state that Misty is speaking to them?

I hate to admit it but I don't think I could point out if a particular pair of shorts or shirt was missing from my daughters clothes unless it was special one. She has numerous pink, purple, yellow shirts, jean shorts, play shorts etc. In addition, with Haleigh going to Crystals house on weekends it would be even harder to keep track of the clothing.
----------
Would you be able to tell LE what your child wore to school last?

I believe Misty walked out of the interview the day before the wedding (March 11th).

I just posted a video of an interview between TJ Hart and Captain Schauland from May. In it, Capt. Schauland confirms that Misty was still speaking to LE at that time. He said that when new information comes in that needs to be verified they call her in for an interview. That video was made 2 months after the wedding. Do you not believe LE when they state that Misty is speaking to them?

LOL.... what I remember is Capt. Dick Schauland saying, after the Today show interview, "what you all just saw, that's what we've had to put up with!!!!"

Yup, recreational lying.... good luck with any timeline that's dependent on her statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210