Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...

Keep your enemies close... I have believed that he married Misty because he did not believe her and did not want to risk her up and moving out of town. She still could but by marrying her he has made her feel she is believed and safe.. jmo...

I do recall Cobra making this statement about Ron and maybe that is what Ron is doing. Maybe that is what the fight was about when Misty wanted her family to pick her up and Ron didn't want to let Misty out of his sight. I think he should of let her go...if she was free to do as she pleased she would take LE where they need to be "IMO". I always felt there was more than one person involved in what ever happen to Haleigh, I just don't understand why nobody has come forward yet. If Misty could just understand that if she is innocent of the crime but was there or knows about it, well the justice system might give her a piece of cheese for the bread and water she will enjoying for ThanksGiving..JMO

BBM...

Keep your enemies close... I have believed that he married Misty because he did not believe her and did not want to risk her up and moving out of town. She still could but by marrying her he has made her feel she is believed and safe.. jmo...

I have believed this to be the case for some time.

I'm not sure if she was home or not ( I don't think she was) the witness who heard yelling or screaming at 2:10 am is important imo...This is when I think Misty realized Haleigh was missing or something else ...but 2:10 is important...jmo

I wonder if we have a glimpse of a motive here. If Misty suffered sexual abuse at the hands of family members (up and above what is generally known), possibly she wanted to hide this from Ron rather than risk that chance that he would disassociate himself from her. This would sure give somebody some power over her if they wanted Haleigh and wanted Misty to enable them taking her from the home.

I'm wondering too.... I'm wondering if the abuser started in on Haleigh... I wonder if that was discovered or told or perhaps witnessed.....

BBM...

I had already strongly been leaning towards this as the reason for the marriage recently, and this just about pushes me over the edge...

I can absolutely see why Ron would marry her to try and keep her close, if he was suspicious of her..it makes several things make more sense, IMO...I wonder if he would clue LE in on this, if it were true?? I sure hope so!

I have always believed someone else is involved too. Ron is suddenly throwing Misty under the bus, will she crawl out now & tell all?

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!

I trust both Tim and Steph Watts. If they say she was deceptive and if Steph knows that Ronald said the bed wasn't slept in that night...I have to believe them. Neither one of them has any reason to lie about it.

Boy...when TES and MN came into this case and said they would do whatever it took to find Haleigh...they were not kidding. I am glad they are there and it is coming from Tim.

I am very saddened by today's stories and have to say that Misty had me hoodwinked feeling sorry for her. I will take my crow with red wine, please. Make it French and make it a case...will ya? Thanks~

I still don't think Ronald is involved, but if he knew the bed was not slept in...he has some explaining to do.

I had already strongly been leaning towards this as the reason for the marriage recently, and this just about pushes me over the edge...

I can absolutely see why Ron would marry her to try and keep her close, if he was suspicious of her..it makes several things make more sense, IMO...I wonder if he would clue LE in on this, if it were true?? I sure hope so!

I'm not sure if he told LE but here is a snip from this article:

Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

Like someone posted earlier if she did not go to bed, and the bed was made where was JR sleeping or Haleigh for that matter ?

All I know is Misty better start talking the truth or she is fixing to be roadkill...

I'm wondering too.... I'm wondering if the abuser started in on Haleigh... I wonder if that was discovered or told or perhaps witnessed.....

IMO, this is certainly a horrible possibility. Or, maybe someone told Misty that they would "abduct" Haleigh to protect her from the abuser. All the things that we don't want to think about. But, I think there is an improved chance that the truth will finally come out now.

I hadn't thought about the possibility of Misty's abuser also taking advantage of Haleigh. Shudder.

But I thought it was just the cousin. So, now that it's kind of out there, who's the abuser?

IMO, this is certainly a horrible possibility. Or, maybe someone told Misty that they would "abduct" Haleigh to protect her from the abuser. All the things that we don't want to think about. But, I think there is an improved chance that the truth will finally come out now.

Although I truly do believe Misty was molested and had a hard life, I think she would have cracked before 30 hrs. of questioning. I agree there is an improved chance that the truth will finally come out. It seems to be unraveling IMO with Ron's big bombshell, but it could still take a bit to get all the truth out.

I trust both Tim and Steph Watts. If they say she was deceptive and if Steph knows that Ronald said the bed wasn't slept in that night...I have to believe them. Neither one of them has any reason to lie about it.

Boy...when TES and MN came into this case and said they would do whatever it took to find Haleigh...they were not kidding. I am glad they are there and it is coming from Tim.

I am very saddened by today's stories and have to say that Misty had me hoodwinked feeling sorry for her. I will take my crow with red wine, please. Make it French and make it a case...will ya? Thanks~

I still don't think Ronald is involved, but if he knew the bed was not slept in...he has some explaining to do.

No crow SS, we all have our own opinions and if I'm ever in trouble I want you in my corner (I sure don't want you on the other side :eek: )

I have never heard of this Steph fellow, but everyone seems to have. So he is someone we can trust to be, or try to be, factual?

Really poor cover-up if that is what she was trying to do, but then Misty is not the sharpest knife in the drawer....KWIM?

I am so glad we are finally getting some answers, bless TM and MN's hearts.
let's hope all involved start talking....when this case is solved, i think most of us here will be very surprised. and we will need that case of wine you mentioned. the comment by Ronald about the bed.. he has some splainin to do.

I am not sure what I think, this is alot to process. Misty sure had me fooled, I really thought she didnt hold the answers apparently she holds quite a few. I am so thankful that Tim got involved and hopefully we will have all the answers and Haleigh will be found very soon.

Don't feel too chagrined. Without a key piece of information, there was no obvious motive for Misty to have been involved. Her statement about "sexual abuse at the hands of family members" (apparently more that the one we did know about), if true, now provides a possible motive. This could be the missing piece of the puzzle.

If the bed was made and Ron knew it was made....then that makes the marriage to Misty another problem.

I contend and always have that the reason for the marriage was to keep his butt out of prison. Thus, keeping his butt out of prison was his top priority.

Where does Haleigh fit in to this? She doesn't. The thing that bothers me about this is the both of them saying, "This is what Haleigh would have wanted"

How does that make us feel, knowing what we know today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member