Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if he told LE but here is a snip from this article:

Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

Yep, that definitely caught my eye, and I think that could also help explain somethings. The more I think about it (and the more that comes out), the more I am convinced that it is the most logical explanation for the facts that we do know.

I'm wondering too, if Misty's family is catching on, and that possibly being the reason they were so anxious to get her out of there that night not so long ago...Something to think about, for me at least lol..

If RC knew she never went to bed and LE confirmed that. That is the reason they know she was lying and probably think she had left the house......so where was JR. I have been through this once before...*sigh*

Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

Who is the guy that wrote that? Why was he being questioned by the police?

IIRC, cadaver dogs hit on the garbage bin near the trailer but nowhere else. I wonder if the body was disposed of in the bin and then before anybody looked there the garbage had been emptied. :waitasec:

If the bed was made and Ron knew it was made....then that makes the marriage to Misty another problem.

I contend and always have that the reason for the marriage was to keep his butt out of prison. Thus, keeping his butt out of prison was his top priority.

Where does Haleigh fit in to this? She doesn't. The thing that bothers me about this is the both of them saying, "This is what Haleigh would have wanted"

How does that make us feel, knowing what we know today?

I once knew a man who was "married" to a woman who had never bothered to divorce her last husband. He told me that there were always men coming and going from the house while he was at work, she always had drugs and she always had money but he didn't know where they were coming from. I asked him the obvious, did he think she was a prostitute (he already said that her sister was) but he insisted noooooo, there was no way she would do that. After all she was his wife and he loved her. Sigh...I wanted to hit him over the head with something, but I didn't. So maybe Ron actually believed Misty at some point, after all he loved her and he trusted her. No way would she endanger his children.

Oh, I need more confirmation than the above link #545...disregard my comments if this is the link posters were referencing.

No crow SS, we all have our own opinions and if I'm ever in trouble I want you in my corner (I sure don't want you on the other side :eek: )

I have never heard of this Steph fellow, but everyone seems to have. So he is someone we can trust to be, or try to be, factual?
Steph works as a producer for Greta VS/On The Record. Steph has always been above board and has the journalistic integrity we don't see from the people who have been covering this story lately.

Thanks, Gracenote. I would be right there for you up until I saw something that would change my mind and make me take another look at things. ;) Today has made me step back and rethink it because the information is coming from credible sources...finally. Why it took 6 months to do this...I don't know. I blame LE. Why couldn't they get this kind of information when it only took Tim 2 freaking days?! :furious:

If RC knew she never went to bed and LE confirmed that. That is the reason they know she was lying and probably think she had left the house......so where was JR. I have been through this once before...*sigh*
I don't know now. (sigh)

What I dont understand is if Misty passed the original polys, which I have seen nothing that says she did not, then why fail these three recent test. If Misty failed the original polys and there was evidence that Misty never slept then why did LE not arrest her during this six months for impeding an investigation or something? I don't understand LE not doing anything during these last six months if there was blatant lies such as the sleeping when evidence pointed that she was not? Just makes no sense to me at all.

Steph works as a producer for Greta VS/On The Record. Steph has always been above board and has the journalistic integrity we don't see from the people who have been covering this story lately.

Thanks, Gracenote. I would be right there for you up until I saw something that would change my mind and make me take another look at things. ;) Today has made me step back and rethink it because the information is coming from credible sources...finally. Why it took 6 months to do this...I don't know. I blame LE. Why couldn't they get this kind of information when it only took Tim 2 freaking days?! :furious:

Somewhere in one of the things I read today it said LE was not pleased about the polygraph results being released to the public. I thought "Why?" Why have they been so d&%$ed secretive? They may have held semething back that would have helped find Haleigh.

Sorry, wrong thread for LE rants.

SS, I have a feeling LE did have this information, they just did not share it with the media as Tim has. He says that LE backed up Ronald's claim that the bed was not slept in, so this was something both Ron and LE knew.

I'm really thinking here that both Ron and LE have been suspicious of Misty, and am even wondering if LE is aware that Ronald may have married Misty simply to try and obtain information (or even to just keep her around), seeing as they both agree she is the "key", in my theory of course (not fact).

Doesn't that help to make somethings fall into place for you? They may have simply insinuated they weren't able to question Ronald recently, actually I think they came right out and said that. Maybe it was all just for show...

I'm thinking of more and more things that make more sense in this scenario than any other...

What I dont understand is if Misty passed the original polys, which I have seen nothing that says she did not, then why fail these three recent test today. If Misty failed the original polys and there was evidence that Misty never slept then why did LE not arrest her during this six months for impeding an investigation or something? I don't understand LE not doing anything during these last six months if there was blatant lies such as the sleeping when evidence pointed that she was not? Just makes no sense to me at all.
Well...my thoughts on it cannot be expressed here due to rules on speaking ill of LE. I do say that Tim did more in 2 days than has been accomplished in six months tho. It is my opinion and I am sticking to that one.

I am really angry and upset over the latest developments. I said I would stick up for them as victims until I saw something that changed my mind. I saw it today.

I just wish it all made more sense. Makes no sense to me that these results were released to the public, makes no sense to me that LE has not arrested Misty for something during the last six months, makes no sense to stage this but leave the bed made, not damage the door to make it appear like forced entry etc.

What I dont understand is if Misty passed the original polys, which I have seen nothing that says she did not, then why fail these three recent test. If Misty failed the original polys and there was evidence that Misty never slept then why did LE not arrest her during this six months for impeding an investigation or something? I don't understand LE not doing anything during these last six months if there was blatant lies such as the sleeping when evidence pointed that she was not? Just makes no sense to me at all.

I'm starting to think Misty has not taken a polygraph that she has passed. Ever. What I would really like to know is if LE shared with Ronald that she failed their test, if she indeed did. I certainly hope so.

As for why they've done nothing with this info for so long, I'd also like a darn good explanation for that one!! :furious:

If all this is true, they are the ones who have had all the power to move this case along, IMO. How sad will it be if it turns out what I'm starting to think is true, really is? That Ronald married Misty because he knew she knew what happened that night. I could see him marrying her to keep from running, first off, and secondly, to try and obtain her trust and info about that night.
And if he had to put himself and RJ through all that, just to try and get justice for his daughter because LE refused to do anything, well that's just inexcusable, IMO. And assuming it is true of course because all I have above is my speculation..

SS, I have a feeling LE did have this information, they just did not share it with the media as Tim has. He says that LE backed up Ronald's claim that the bed was not slept in, so this was something both Ron and LE knew.

I'm really thinking here that both Ron and LE have been suspicious of Misty, and am even wondering if LE is aware that Ronald may have married Misty simply to try and obtain information (or even to just keep her around), seeing as they both agree she is the "key", in my theory of course (not fact).

Doesn't that help to make somethings fall into place for you? They may have simply insinuated they weren't able to question Ronald recently, actually I think they came right out and said that. Maybe it was all just for show...

I'm thinking of more and more things that make more sense in this scenario than any other...
Maybe so. Maybe he was working with LE all this time in an effort to get Haleigh back home. I would like to believe it is true, but I just do not know right now what to freaking believe...except for what Tim and Steph have said today.

I just wish it all made more sense. Makes no sense to me that these results were released to the public, makes no sense to me that LE has not arrested Misty for something during the last six months, makes no sense to stage this but leave the bed made, not damage the door to make it appear like forced entry etc.
Tonight...nothing makes any sense to me, Busy. Nothing.

My thoughts are along the same line as yours Shelby. I hope LE gets on the stick because I can see Misty and family running pretty quickly now that all this has come out as some of them were already on the move IMO.

I'm starting to think Misty has not take a polygraph that she has passed. Ever. What I would really like to know is if LE shared with Ronald that she failed their test, if she indeed did. I certainly hope so.

As for why they've done nothing with this info for so long, I'd also like a darn good explanation for that one!! :furious:

If all this is true, they are the ones who have had all the power to move this case along, IMO. How sad will it be if it turns out what I'm starting to think is true, really is? That Ronald married Misty because he knew she knew what happened that night. I could see him marrying her to keep from running, first off, and secondly, to try and obtain her trust and info about that night.
And if he had to put himself and RJ through all that, just to try and get justice for his daughter because LE refused to do anything, well that's just inexcusable, IMO. And assuming it is true of course because all I have above is my speculation..

Bolded part if that is true and he knew she never went to bed that night why in the heck did her marry her? Why I can't get past that part. Why marry her, shakes my head I don't undertand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader