Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't LE find decomp in the van? If the hit on dumpster was legit, there had to be decomp in any vehicle used after that time.

We actually don't know what LE found in the van. We only know they didn't find any evidence ON the van.

I don't know how many more "shocks" I can take. I am now questioning everything I have been told that I believed to be the truth. I feel like I am back at square one on most of this, somethings I just can't believe at this point without more info from LE and one of those things is that RC is involved.

It is also possible that the wrapped body was place beneath the dumpster temporarily.

I don't know how many more "shocks" I can take. I am now questioning everything I have been told that I believed to be the truth. I feel like I am back at square one on most of this, somethings I just can't believe at this point without more info from LE and one of those things is that RC is involved.

Busy, once this case is over, only then will we "know". Untill then, it's a work in progress and the best we can do is try to figure it out with what we have...I'm sure we are ALL in for more shocks.............:)

SS...I just want to say that I feel for you right now. I have had days of complete disillusionment about things surrounding this case. It is NOT a good feeling. :blowkiss: Now how about that for a casse bringing folks together?
Thanks. I always said that I would believe they were victims until something came up that could change my mind. It isn't being disillusioned so much that bothers me today. It is if Misty is directly involved then it pretty much confirms that Haleigh is dead...imo.

IIRC..LE were interested in two locations. One was in the woods at the end of Green Lane and the other was South of Hwy 17 near Crescent City.

Thanks. I always said that I would believe they were victims until something came up that could change my mind. It isn't being disillusioned so much that bothers me today. It is if Misty is directly involved then it pretty much confirms that Haleigh is dead...imo.

I know. I cried yesterday even though I already believed she was gone....kinda confirming and that was overwhelming.

Because LE sent 48 officers to search Hwy 17 area near Crescent City, this lead me to believe the van was involved because Chelsea lives near therI also suspect the pink shirt was a Big Red Flag. I have never thought it was in the laundry.

It is very frustrating, isn't it? I am trying to hold out hope he isn't involved, but the bed comment truly bothers me. How did he know it was not slept in and was it staged before LE arrived? And like Whisper asked...if the bed wasn't slept in...where was Rj?

I don't think Misty would of disposed of Haleigh alone, I think she would of called for help from one of her brothers.
Or Cousin Joe...Which might explain why Tim Miller said long ago that `Haleigh isn`t here`...

I hate to say it or think it, but it is very possible that Joe could have taken Haleigh`s body and put it anywhere between Florida and TN.

Ugh...

What about the shirt they found in the laundry - LE surely took that shirt and tested it in case some evidence was on the shirt? Why would Misty take that shirt off Haleigh though and risk it being found in the mobile home.

The only thing throwing me on the bed comment is the word NOW in the statement, it was like RC just learned that the bed was made so now he doesnt believe Misty slept there.

It is very frustrating, isn't it? I am trying to hold out hope he isn't involved, but the bed comment truly bothers me. How did he know it was not slept in and was it staged before LE arrived? And like Whisper asked...if the bed wasn't slept in...where was Rj?

In that case, it wouldn't work for the dumpster theory either.

If she was placed under the dumpster....that could account for the hit and for nothing being found in it.

It was said the dogs hit there. Now the blanket only could have been placed there and then retrieved and washed or discarded elsewhere....IDK...just throwing ideas for cadaver dogs hitting.

Or Cousin Joe...Which might explain why Tim Miller said long ago that `Haleigh isn`t here`...

I hate to say it or think it, but it is very possible that Joe could have taken Haleigh`s body and put it anywhere between Florida and TN.

Ugh...

You know badme - there are so many variables here...that just stinks. I hate to think of her tossed away like that and stuck in the middle of nowhere and they cannot find her! :furious:

What about the shirt they found in the laundry - LE surely took that shirt and tested it in case some evidence was on the shirt? Why would Misty take that shirt off Haleigh though and risk it being found in the mobile home.

I have wondered if that shirt even plays in at all....do you think Misty was just trying to come up with something real quick, said she was in that shirt, then when she went back in the mobile home and saw it....tried to cover her first mistake up?

Because LE sent 48 officers to search Hwy 17 area near Crescent City, this lead me to believe the van was involved because Chelsea lives near therI also suspect the pink shirt was a Big Red Flag. I have never thought it was in the laundry.
True. They did do the search there. So how did the van get to the mh park? Did she go to Tommy's house and they called Timmy to bring it?

I have wondered if that shirt even plays in at all....do you think Misty was just trying to come up with something real quick, said she was in that shirt, then when she went back in the mobile home and saw it....tried to cover her first mistake up?

That is exactly what makes me think that HaLeigh never got into bed clothes...and Misty does not remember what she was wearing...why is that...did someone change her? Did she get taken before she got back to the MH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth