Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what makes me think that HaLeigh never got into bed clothes...and Misty does not remember what she was wearing...why is that...did someone change her? Did she get taken before she got back to the MH?

Hmmm.....why does mIsty not know what HaLeigh was wearing? Was she gone and someone else was watching HaLeigh? Did someone else come to clean the scene and she's not sure what they dressed her in. The blanket and the fact Misty doesn't know what HaLeigh is wearing...to me are hugely important.

Hmmm.....why does mIsty not know what HaLeigh was wearing? Was she gone and someone else was watching HaLeigh? Did someone else come to clean the scene and she's not sure what they dressed her in. The blanket and the fact Misty doesn't know what HaLeigh is wearing...to me are hugely important.
Yup and that could also explain the (only) 42% deception on the question *Do you know who TOOK Haleigh?*

The only thing throwing me on the bed comment is the word NOW in the statement, it was like RC just learned that the bed was made so now he doesnt believe Misty slept there.
He was the first one on the scene so it makes no sense. He still would have no idea the bed was not slept in if she staged it before unless she told him recently which I don't see happening. It would be something she never had to bring up. Then again...could be kind of like the shirt. She could have passed it off as Haleigh having two of those pink shirts instead of drawing attention to it.

If you review all of Misty's tapes, in one of them with AH she slips a couple of times. One of the slips was about phone calls. She said she called her mother right away.....she catches herself and then adds, "After I called 911".

Or maybe she wasn't wearing anything the last time she saw her?

You know badme - there are so many variables here...that just stinks. I hate to think of her tossed away like that and stuck in the middle of nowhere and they cannot find her! :furious:

Possible...but not likely, IMO, because by that time there would have been evidence in his vehicle. Blanket fibers, possible leakage, depending on amount of time. I think he would have been ruled in very quickly....I think he was ruled out quickly. Later LE changed their strategy and put him back in.

A good place to start is with Misty. We need to take her personality, opportunity, lifestyle and her habits into consideration in order to find Haleigh.

Ok, I am going to say this. We all know this place has been like a divided mind field. But if any of you are paying attention..............there are those of us working real hard to put all the crap aside. For Gods sake...........let it go. It looks like we are closer than ever to finding out what may have happened and that is what we should be focused on.

Possible...but not likely, IMO, because by that time there would have been evidence in his vehicle. Blanket fibers, possible leakage, depending on amount of time. I think he would have been ruled in very quickly....I think he was ruled out quickly. Later LE changed their strategy and put him back in.
Maybe Misty saying she peed the blanket suggests there was fluid leakage.

I would like to know if that PINK SHIRT had stains on it. RC said when he was driving (recklessly according to some) that she spilled something on her shirt while she was in the car. What was it?

They have her shirt that she was wearing that day. BUT they don't have those tan shorts that she had on.....or do they?

One more thought...Did RC leave maroon car at the MH and drive a different vehicle to work?

I have some doubts, but I can't imagine Misty covering for him.

Could Misty's reward for covering for him (and herself) have been the wedding, she got what she wanted, she got her man? And the adulation from TN and GGMS as the best caregiver in the world?

Wasn't it unusally cold there in Feb? Why was she wearing shorts?

I'm taking a small break and will be back to catch up on this thread.

I was of the opinion for quite some time that Haleigh was no longer with us. But I always respected that other's weren't thinking that.

But even though I felt and thought that Haleigh has been gone for quite some time, it doesn't make it easy to process this latest info. Because it was just a feeling and I knew that I could have been wrong. I wanted to much to deny that feeling.

But I am going sign off now because I am teary eyed for Haleigh. I'm sure there are a lot here that feel the same. :hug: to everyone. So a short break and I will be back :seeya:

I can't wrap my brain around the school attendance that day...it has always puzzled me, anyway, why was RC driving crazy to bus stop? Did he dress her? Did he take her back to the house and change her shirt after she spilled "something" on it? And then drive her to school himself or did she wear that shirt with stain all day? The shirt is mentioned but the shorts are not. Even the alert was put out with Pink shirt and underwear....why not pink shirt and tan shorts?

Ok guys you got way way way off topic on this thread. Please go back and delete all references to who is right or wrong and anything relating to not being able to voice your opinions here. I am giving you all a chance to do this yourselves, if you have a problem deleting please pm me a link and I will do it for you. Any that I have to delete after today I will automatically give a 2 week vacation....

eta: I am doing it this way because I know that all of you care about Haleigh and are not trying to deliberately cause problems with this thread.

I can't wrap my brain around the school attendance that day...it has always puzzled me, anyway, why was RC driving crazy to bus stop? Did he dress her? Did he take her back to the house and change her shirt after she spilled "something" on it? And then drive her to school himself or did she wear that shirt with stain all day? The shirt is mentioned but the shorts are not. Even the alert was put out with Pink shirt and underwear....why not pink shirt and tan shorts?
Maybe they asked what she wore to school that day and since the timeline wasn't narrowed down decided to go with what she wore to school? Then maybe they found the tan shorts prior to the AA going out?

I think I am going to take a break with Kat...See you guys later. :coffeecup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member