Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I may be wrong, but I read it as them shaking the family tree....and they don't indicate which side of the family tree.

What I am reading in to what they say about Misty is, we don't think she did anything to Haleigh, but we think she's holding something back or covering something, and if she shared it with us/was honest with us, it would probably help our investigation.

On the above BBM, we agree...I just think it's not the same side of the "family tree" that you are thinking. :eek:

So after the wife and brother lure her out of the home, then what do they do with her? Honestly, if the brother had anything to do with this, I dont think he would be calling the cops about Ron no matter what.

jmo

I agree, I don't think the brother could have anything to do with it. You would think he would go into hiding. If anything maybe Misty told him something and he went to LE about it...just speculating.
For some reason though I keep thinking that maybe LE just said that Ron and Crystal are not suspects to see if they will let there guard down. It is known that LE will lie if they have to I though to a certain extent. Or, maybe due to all the rumors, they could be causing a bunch of nut cases calling in bogus tips trying to point the finger at anyone one of the two.

I am not to sure what to think of Ron, but I don't feel Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I do think that Misty knows what happen to Haleigh and who is guilty....JMO

I think that reading the statement from LE about evidence in the home--DNA and other, and then Reading the one from TM where he states they are teaming up to search for Haleigh-- when he believes weather conditions and vegetation will be more conducive to finding the girl. Is what leads me to believe they are not searching for a live Haleigh. Again, I pray I am wrong.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20422695/detail.html

I wouldn't read so much into that. There is no point in TES conducting a search in anything but optimal conditions. If they did it now, they'd probably have to come back later to finish it off. Just because TES is searching does not mean she is dead, and the fact that the family have asked them to search does not mean they think she is dead. They just want people searching for her. Even if TES don't find her, at least they can be satisfied she isn't where TES searched. Wouldn't you want TES searching for your child if she had been missing 6 months and LE had halted all searches, whether you thought she was dead or alive?

I agree, I don't think the brother could have anything to do with it. You would think he would go into hiding. If anything maybe Misty told him something and he went to LE about it...just speculating.
For some reason though I keep thinking that maybe LE just said that Ron and Crystal are not suspects to see if they will let there guard down. It is known that LE will lie if they have to I though to a certain extent. Or, maybe due to all the rumors, they could be causing a bunch of nut cases calling in bogus tips trying to point the finger at anyone one of the two.

I am not to sure what to think of Ron, but I don't feel Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I do think that Misty knows what happen to Haleigh and who is guilty....JMO

The brother and the cops have a common goal, separate Misty from Ronald-
I hope it happens soon-

jmo

I think it could be either side of the family tree they are looking at.

You know Bunny...I really do not care which side of the tree is guilty...hope they are caught and punished and we find HaLeigh. I also hope that lifestyles are changed so the enviornment that this crime occurred in does not continue into the future.

I am still on the fence about Misty, after all these months. She could go either way for me, so I just can't have a solid opinion of her yet.

Sleeping people can be vague in their detailed descriptions of the time when they were sleeping. I myself, get my days and nights mixed up as far as what I watched on TV, what I ate, pajamas (including my son in this too). Especially if she was so recently on a 3 day drug binge, that would be more reason for her memory to be fuzzy.
I don't find it odd that she didn't mention the AS visit to the public, and I have no way of knowing if or when she shared that information with LE. If I knew she never shared that with LE, I would feel differently, but I don't know that so...
Not hung up on the blankets/beds either. I just think she isn't clear in her manner of speaking and that tends to cause confusion.

But, she also could be vague and innacurate because she was not there that night or has something even worse than that to hide.

See, she can go either way for me. I still don't have enough solid information on her story yet to come to a conclusion.
Her brother, however, has always been on my radar. I just found it odd that both of her brothers were not seen, especially in the beginning. I would've expected to Tommy to offer up that he was there and saw HaLeigh with his own eyes, and she was fine at such and such a time, rather than just standing by and watching his little sister hang out to dry that in the public eye so much. I don't know, maybe that's just me, but I've always wondered about him...

So frustrating.

Those were my thoughts as well. I'm starting to wonder if the brother has something to do with this...given he was there earlier that evening, he could have undone the deadbolt without Misty seeing him do it. Maybe he and/or his wife lured her out of the house (I'm not saying she should have left), and Haleigh disappeared while she was out....maybe brother acted like he was doing Misty a favour by pretending she was at home that night, but really was just making her look bad. Hmmmm.

Pure speculation as is the above . . .

OR possibly something happened to HaLeigh that evening - maybe Misty gave her something to "help her sleep" but over-sedated her or she lost her temper with her, whichever or however it may have happened, Misty called Hank Jr. (who seems to be the one she calls when she needs help) to help her get rid . . . (can't say it) and clean up. OOMO - - -

OOMO Translation: One of my opinions . . .

This statement from LE is mind boggling. They say Ron and Crystal are clear, and that they focused on Misty....yet they claim nobody is clear and nobody is a POI?

Then they give these few details that make me believe that something was found in the house that proves Haleigh is no longer alive...just the way I understand it. I pray I am wrong.

I wonder if LE think tht Misty knows who took Misty? Maybe they don't suspect her but believe that she knows a lot more then she is telling. Or maybe they believe that Misty had people over to the mobile that night but won't admit it because it was probably someone who was at the mobile who took Haleigh.

I just wish that Misty would go to LE and start talking. I wish she would start from the time Ron left for work and go through the whole evening until the time that Haleigh disappeared. If she had people over to the mobile she might be afraid that Ron would be really upset and so she is keeping quiet about having company and who was there. Maybe she doesn't know who took Haleigh but if there were people over there she needs to give them up. Ron probably didn't want a bunch of her friends hanging out there around the kids or Misty while he was working. She should come clean anyway and take the consequences if it will help find Haleigh. She may end up divorced but she needs to tell the truth.

Maybe RJ was telling the truth about some guy being there who had squeaky shoes and was on the couch with Misty and then took Haleigh. I'm sure Misty wouldn't want Ron to know anything about that. She just needs to start at the beginning and tell her story without leaving a bunch of holes in it. I wonder if some of the evidence found was on the couch and that is why LE said that evidence in the house proves that Misty wasn't telling the truth or how ever that was worded.

Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities."

JUST TELL THE TRUTH MISTY.........

They used the word "death" for the first time.... I didn't hear LE say that, why did the press? :eek:

What I dont get is if LE do not think she was at the home with the kids, why is she not arrested for neglect?

Just a thought; Perhaps LE feels that the chances of Misty slipping up/ disclosing to someone as to HaLeigh's whereabouts and thereby leading LE to her, is better than bringing too much attention to her by arresting her, which could completely shut down ALL discussions and/or lines of communication. Sometimes in life you truly only get one chance - this may just be an example of one of those times, IMO . . .

Misty has been my prime suspect from the beginning and my opinion has never wavered. I am glad LE is now applying more heat on her unbelievable excuses.

Misty has been my prime suspect from the beginning and my opinion has never wavered. I am glad LE is now applying more heat on her unbelievable excuses.
They've been on her for 6 months imo, she's not my suspect. I do wonder if she could have been threatened. I bounce between that and her being asleep.

(BB NMS)
I wonder if LE think tht Misty knows who took Misty? Maybe they don't suspect her but believe that she knows a lot more then she is telling. Or maybe they believe that Misty had people over to the mobile that night but won't admit it because it was probably someone who was at the mobile who took Haleigh.

I just wish that Misty would go to LE and start talking. I wish she would start from the time Ron left for work and go through the whole evening until the time that Haleigh disappeared. If she had people over to the mobile she might be afraid that Ron would be really upset and so she is keeping quiet about having company and who was there. Maybe she doesn't know who took Haleigh but if there were people over there she needs to give them up. Ron probably didn't want a bunch of her friends hanging out there around the kids or Misty while he was working. She should come clean anyway and take the consequences if it will help find Haleigh. She may end up divorced but she needs to tell the truth.
Maybe RJ was telling the truth about some guy being there who had squeaky shoes and was on the couch with Misty and then took Haleigh. I'm sure Misty wouldn't want Ron to know anything about that. She just needs to start at the beginning and tell her story without leaving a bunch of holes in it. I wonder if some of the evidence found was on the couch and that is why LE said that evidence in the house proves that Misty wasn't telling the truth or how ever that was worded.

Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities."

JUST TELL THE TRUTH MISTY.........

(The Following; Snipped/Bold/Red by NMS)

Bobbiesangel;
. . .maybe they believe that Misty had people over to the mobile that night but won't admit it because it was probably someone who was at the mobile who took Haleigh.

If she had people over to the mobile she might be afraid that Ron would be really upset and so she is keeping quiet about having company and who was there. NMS: Bobbisangel this is not directed at you personally - I simply cannot even begin to wrap my mind around considering & fearing that someone may be upset with me OVER disclosing any and all information that could possibly lead to recovering a child - not to mention that time is of the utmost importance in recovering a child alive! To withhold information in my mind would mean completely disregarding any thought of HaLeigh's circumstances; her fear, her pain . . . OMG, I can't even imagine!

Bobbiesangel;
She should come clean anyway and take the consequences if it will help find Haleigh. She may end up divorced but she needs to tell the truth.
NMS: Maybe it's just me but this reminds me of something that could be - and has been - said to a young person(s), between the age(s) of say 10, 11 - 14 or 15 who broke a window, stayed out past cerfew or cheated on a school paper - not a 16/17-year-old deemed "responsible childcare provider" and the 5-year-old's life, whose care she was charged with, is hanging in the balance or worse, much worse, while in her care. IMO, a DIVORCE would be LESS THAN NOTHING compared to the consequences that HaLeigh has suffered - by no choice of her own . . . Any fear of consequences, such as those you suggest, that may have caused/kept Misty from being truthful to LE would be inexcusable and unforgivable in my opinion.
All I can say at this point re: Misty; MC enjoy the freedom that you currently have because it will be coming to an end very soon . . .*That may actually be the only consequence she feared all along - again jmo at the moment.

HaLeigh deserved so much better!!

Heres what I don't understand...the information we are getting now has been known to the family I'm sure. Why in the heck did Ron marry Misty and stand by her? Its not love and devotion, but what is it? I can't imagine that if Ron had nothing to do with this in any way, he would be the type that would hold up someone that caused the death of his child.There has to be a connection. JMO

Physical evidence contradicts where Misty Cummings — then Misty Croslin — told detectives she was when the girl vanished, according to a news release Monday from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh’s_disappearance

So what physical evidence contradicts where she was?

This is a really good question! Since we know that she stated that she was in the MH that whole night, this implies that there must be some physical evidence that she was outside the MH at some point. I can't think of what this might be. They didn't say eyewitness evidence, they said physical. Wonder if she could have left something somewhere away from the MH that was not there earlier in the day. ???

BTW, I thought this was interesting - TN says that Misty only has a seventh-grade education. Holy Toledo!

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh’s_disappearance

Heres what I don't understand...the information we are getting now has been known to the family I'm sure. Why in the heck did Ron marry Misty and stand by her? Its not love and devotion, but what is it? I can't imagine that if Ron had nothing to do with this in any way, he would be the type that would hold up someone that caused the death of his child.There has to be a connection. JMO

bbm~
Therein lies the $64,000 question imo PorcineGranny... and oh I pray we get an answer to it soon! ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member