Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really good question! Since we know that she stated that she was in the MH that whole night, this implies that there must be some physical evidence that she was outside the MH at some point. I can't think of what this might be. They didn't say eyewitness evidence, they said physical. Wonder if she could have left something somewhere away from the MH that was not there earlier in the day. ???

BTW, I thought this was interesting - TN says that Misty only has a seventh-grade education. Holy Toledo!

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...focus_has_narrowed_in_haleigh’s_disappearance

That is soooo sad. Her parents are pathetic. Is it even legal to take your kid out of school in the 7th grade? sheeesh.

Could the physical evidence maybe be the scratch on the van...perhaps people like Tommy have told police the scratch wasn't there when they left, so it had to have happened later on? Other than that, I can't think of what physical evidence they are talking about.

Therein lies the $64,000 question imo PorcineGranny... and oh I pray we get an answer to it soon! ....

Maybe Ron knows the whole story, doesn't feel it has anything to do with Haleigh, and wishes LE would just move on and look for the perp.

Could cell phone records indicate she was not home? I don't know if that would be considered physical evidence though. We know only property taken initially was the photograph. We don't know what all they took during the investigation. Things like a different movie in the player just doesnt cut it for me

I have no doubt in my mind if RC felt like Misty was responsible in anyway he would not be standing by her side. I do wonder though if Misty possibly has information that would point to her family members but doesnt know for a fact if they harmed Haleigh and she is afraid to talk.

I do not think the family had a clue about the information that came out today, IMO they have not kept the Cummings family up to date at all about the investigation.

Heres what I don't understand...the information we are getting now has been known to the family I'm sure. Why in the heck did Ron marry Misty and stand by her? Its not love and devotion, but what is it? I can't imagine that if Ron had nothing to do with this in any way, he would be the type that would hold up someone that caused the death of his child.There has to be a connection. JMO

Maybe Ron knows the whole story, doesn't feel it has anything to do with Haleigh, and wishes LE would just move on and look for the perp.

Maybe...I don't believe that to be the case tho. Even if it was, I have to say..maybe Ron should let LE decide what's relevant to his daughters disappearance and what's not...don't you think?

Could cell phone records indicate she was not home? I don't know if that would be considered physical evidence though. We know only property taken initially was the photograph. We don't know what all they took during the investigation. Things like a different movie in the player just doesnt cut it for me

I have no doubt in my mind if RC felt like Misty was responsible in anyway he would not be standing by her side. I do wonder though if Misty possibly has information that would point to her family members but doesnt know for a fact if they harmed Haleigh and she is afraid to talk.

When they took the photograph TN provided of Haleigh, LE also took a white recording of some type. It is Item #1 in the Property Section on the LE Report.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I thought that as well for the longest time, but if you look at the property section it is split between the two pages only a photo was taken. The first page of the property description ends with Qty 1 - drug type - then it continues to second page and it starts with drug unit type and then description of the property.

When they took the photograph TN provided of Haleigh, LE also took a white recording of some type. It is Item #1 in the Property Section on the LE Report.

Trying to copy to see if that helps - hard to explain with words

ETA- I can't figure out how to copy part of PDF to here

I thought that as well for the longest time, but if you look at the property section it is split between the two pages only a photo was taken. The first page of the property description ends with Qty 1 - drug type - then it continues to second page and it starts with drug unit type and then description of the property.

PCSO.jpg

LOL, Busy, I didn't figure out how to post it either. I just copied it from Papa's post downstairs.

Yep Shaymus but then scroll down to the next page - it is just a continuation of the description of that page - the property section starts with Property Section heading and ends with Vehicle property recovered from.
ETA: I am still working on getting both pages of it - wish I was more computer savy

Yep Shaymus but then scroll down to the next page - it is just a continuation of the description of that page - the property section starts with Property Section heading and ends with Vehicle property recovered from.
ETA: I am still working on getting both pages of it - wish I was more computer savy

OK - I see what you mean about the page break. But what about the color WHITE. Was the frame white ?

No clue why they used white - maybe that is generic they use for photos because too many colors?

No - I think they'd put N/A or "multi" in that case. Do we know what color the picture frame was ? I would think a solid color there might be used.

It could of been in a white frame that makes sense. I find the entire property section very confusing.

No - I think they'd put N/A or "multi" in that case. Do we know what color the picture frame was ? I would think a solid color there might be used.

It could of been in a white frame that makes sense. I find the entire property section very confusing.
Do we know it was a single photo in a frame? What if it was a photo album with a white cover?

Busy, is that what you are trying to show?

75805334.jpg

I am not sure if it was in a frame or not - it just states photograph quantity 1 so I am thinking it wasnt in an album. I will try later to go back and look at videos in one of the walk thrus there is an empty 8 x 10 picture frame sitting on a table but I dont remember if it was a white frame or not.

Do we know it was a single photo in a frame? What if it was a photo album with a white cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab