Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who was she with,were they ticked off she went back to RC?

I was wondering if anyone knows?
Does Misty drive?
Does she own a vehicle or did she have access to one the night Haleigh disappeared?
If she left was it on foot? In a vehicle she was driving, or would someone have picked her up?
Who would cover for her if she wasn't there that night.? Only family or a Lover IMO.
Also, If the back door was locked, that means that entry from anyone would have been through the front door. Why then, would you leave through the back door, If your car was parked out front. Unless you were on foot, within walking distance.
Just some food for thought.....

I don't think we know for sure if Misty drives or has a Drivers License. I do believe that during one of the pressers, a reporter asked if Misty had access to or owned a car and they said no comment, as usual!

Investigators searching for a missing Florida girl say $16,000 dollars in rewards have been offered for information about Haleigh Cummings.

This comes as the 17-year-old girlfriend of the girl's father is changing her story.

"Front door. I went out the front door. I never went out the back door," Croslin says.

Misty Croslin now tells us she did go out on the front porch to smoke a cigarette the night 5-year old Haleigh disappeared.

More at link
http://www.cbs12.com/news/reward_471...leigh_say.html

Investigators searching for a missing Florida girl say $16,000 dollars in rewards have been offered for information about Haleigh Cummings.

This comes as the 17-year-old girlfriend of the girl's father is changing her story.

"Front door. I went out the front door. I never went out the back door," Croslin says.

Misty Croslin now tells us she did go out on the front porch to smoke a cigarette the night 5-year old Haleigh disappeared.

More at link
http://www.cbs12.com/news/reward_471...leigh_say.html

Misty Croslin is really starting to anger me. Why does she keep changing her story?!? This is just getting nuts. I swear, I'd rather hear "I don't know" than someone just making stuff up because they don't remember. Geesh!!! :furious:

Did NG talk about this story tonight?

Misty Croslin is really starting to anger me. Why does she keep changing her story?!? This is just getting nuts. I swear, I'd rather hear "I don't know" than someone just making stuff up because they don't remember. Geesh!!! :furious:

Did NG talk about this story tonight?

NG was all Caylee. (I cried, fiance cried, dog thought we were nuts.)

As for Misty, she has had me ticked from the day that I actually go t interested in this case. Her act, her tears, her voice, her lies. I don't have an issue with her age, but just her level of maturity and obvious inablility to tell the truth (or remember it) makes me wonder why anyone would consider her a fit caregiver at any age, 17 or 70.

NG was all Caylee. (I cried, fiance cried, dog thought we were nuts.)

As for Misty, she has had me ticked from the day that I actually go t interested in this case. Her act, her tears, her voice, her lies. I don't have an issue with her age, but just her level of maturity and obvious inablility to tell the truth (or remember it) makes me wonder why anyone would consider her a fit caregiver at any age, 17 or 70.

I did believe her at first but the more and more that comes out, the more I'm starting to believe she DID have something to do with it. Why change your story? Or why add on 'yeah, I went outside to smoke.... out the FRONT door...'?? Was she saying before that she didn't go outside at all? And yeah, like I believe that, Misty. UGH! I could not be more frustrated right now. :banghead::furious::devil::steamed::rage:

I don't know if Misty was involved, but I think a female propped open the back screen door so something could be carried out. Men would just open the door with their body, but a woman would prop the door. The blanket washing and missing blanket is hinky to me also. If Misty is involved she must have had help if there was no vehicle at home for her to drive. Hayleighs scent was tracked to the railroad tracks, so she must have been taken away in a vehicle.

I was thinking about this too. I totally agree that a female likely propped the backdoor with the cinderblock. It just seems like something a girl would do. Factor in that Misty is small and young and it would seem like she would be the likely candidate to prop open a door.

I don't think there is any doubt she is lying. Now..what she is lying about is the question.

Just for FYI peeps,Misty hasn't been on her myspace today,first time since Sunday afternoon.Just saying,in light of RC and CS being called in today and Misty going to be interviewed about that night this morning,think it means something?

Makes me wonder how she is getting on myspace...brother's house? I know it isn't from the tent!

Just for FYI peeps,Misty hasn't been on her myspace today,first time since Sunday afternoon.Just saying,in light of RC and CS being called in today and Misty going to be interviewed about that night this morning,think it means something?

I hope it means that she is in the middle of a marathon interrogation session, where she is confronted with her lies.
Or in a pretty little holding cell...where the blankets are conveniently all in the wash. :bang:

Before yesterday the 17th, Misty had not been on her myspace for 3 or 4 days. I think last login was 2/15

I don't think she did anything. I think she is a terrible witness, but I don't think she did anything to the child. I think people who are either trained in the law or in LE, or the self-trained folks who follow cases out of interest, give the average joe way too much credit. In our day-to-day lives, we have great flexibility in our spoken word. I can tell you I "never get any sun" or I "never drive at night" and in normal conversation, this is understood as me saying I don't "usually" do those things. I can also tell you I "worked all weekend" or even that I "sat at my computer all afternoon" when in reality I might mean I worked for 4-5 hours each weekend day, and that I was at my computer most of the time, except when I got up to get a drink, go to the bathroom, head to starbucks, etc., etc.

The average American speaks in generalization, hyperbole and exaggeration pretty much every day. This tendency is even stronger among less educated people, and people who have not had professional jobs, because these are people who have not been critiqued or really challenged in their spoken words, and because these verbal communication habits also go hand in hand with a fatalistic world view. So I think everything Misty has said about that evening is true, and the perceived mistakes are due to this communication issue and how she is generalizing and not really thinking out her answers before the words come out of her mouth.

Now, that said, I do think there is a chance she left that night or had a visitor someplace nearby. But for all we know, she admitted that part very early on and it was LE and the media that chose not to release it. But everything else from that night I think is the truth, but it's mangled up because she is not used to having anyone hang on her words. She probably has never really had anyone actively listen to her in her life and is probably only used to speaking words in stream of consciousness.

Personally, I think it's the Reynolds guy or somebody else camped out in the woods, who saw a propped door and went in for food, and then got more brazen and decided to see who was in the house. Or the child woke up and came into the kitchen and he took her then.

I know this goes against 90% of the posters here. But I seriously think Misty is not guilty of anything.

Please don't use this thread to convince me otherwise.

The girl is only 17, not capable of committing, then covering up a crime.

If you have seen any interviews of her, she is clearly no the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. But I do think she is another innocent child in all this mess.

I agree, I do not think she is guilty. She is confusing though. I think she seems like a girl that has just had alot of struggles in her life like most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro