Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did something to Haleigh on her own...I would hate to be her. With these families...Wow! Very bad idea! Protective custody would be required and we should expect flack jackets for court proceedings.

Something tells me she will not come back today.:eek:

If she did something to Haleigh on her own...I would hate to be her. With these families...Wow! Very bad idea! Protective custody would be required and we should expect flack jackets for court proceedings.

Shoot,just look how many connections in all three families we've found,would hate to be her.Even now,she knows everyone is suspecting her.

Did anyone ever wonder "if" Misty was involved in some way, that she or someone threw that gun in the ditch, ummm so it wouldnt be in the house when Ron came home to find his daughter missing? I just thought instead of the cousin, that "someone" was afraid of it being there. idk just thinking off the top of my head.

Well,the last time they held her five hours,so if she's not out by late this afternoon,maybe they've found more info.And another thing,seems like when one of them talks about LE on tv,the next day someone's brought in for questioning.Sunday the GR show and next day Chad,Ronald and Marcus were talked to.Last night MG said the rumors about Misty and today,Misty's brought back in.What is different today is the cadaver dogs and that sounds like possibly evidence results of decomp?

I also think its very telling that when she is taken in for questioning, she is alone. My 17 year old would, #1, have an atty, and #2, I would be like velcro. Her parents are kinda of leaving her "out there" in my opinion.

I think her parents have kinda left her "out there" for years. Do parents normally let their 17 year old move in with her boyfriend and take care of his kids? I sure wouldn't. I think the only time MC's mom stood up for her and acted like a parent was when she filed for protection for MC against her last boyfriend. And I would venture that MC was living with that guy OR the guy was living at the house with MC and her parents. MOHO.

Salem

PS - If she was my child - I would be doing exactly what you are saying, getting her representation and sticking to her like velcro!

Even though LE has known about the rumors from the beginning,but are they hearing how public is questioning about thier lack of info?

Do parents normally let their 17 year old move in with her boyfriend and take care of his kids? I sure wouldn't.

Maybe this has been covered already, but since she's 17, and he's over 18, isn't that statutory rape (reasonably assuming that they're having "relations")? Or perhaps not in FL? Or perhaps she's emancipated?

I think her parents have kinda left her "out there" for years. Do parents normally let their 17 year old move in with her boyfriend and take care of his kids? I sure wouldn't. I think the only time MC's mom stood up for her and acted like a parent was when she filed for protection for MC against her last boyfriend. And I would venture that MC was living with that guy OR the guy was living at the house with MC and her parents. MOHO.

Salem

PS - If she was my child - I would be doing exactly what you are saying, getting her representation and sticking to her like velcro!
Maybe the fact that her parents leave her to her own devices, and Ron seemed to care for Haleigh, there was a jealousy issue there, maybe some anger and resentment that Haleigh had a dad who went to work, asked for custody and got it, and was trying to be a good parent bugs Misty. She seems to be looking for a "daddy" herself, not someone her own age. Just a thought..

I don't think LE are concerned about how people perceive them. They don't have to explain themselves if they do or do not solve a case normally. People will notice if they do not solve this one tho and the new Sheriff will be under fire for it.

Maybe this has been covered already, but since she's 17, and he's over 18, isn't that statutory rape (reasonably assuming that they're having "relations")? Or perhaps not in FL? Or perhaps she's emancipated?

Yes Taed, it's been covered a lot. I think that for the moment we are all agreeing to focus on the crime at hand, which is the disappearance of Haleigh. Once she is found I'm sure we will pick up the line of discussion on the relationship between RC and Misty.

For Misty to have been questions so many times before and now again today, I really feel that there is something she knows. I really though just wonder why more information isn't being made public yet.

Just seen on HLN a short video clip of Misty walking, looks like out of the RV, with her back towards the camera. This video was playing while they were saying that she had been taken back in by LE for more questioning!

Her hair is down, which we haven't really seen and she is wearing baggy carpenter like pants and it looked as though she might have been carrying a purse. She didn't seem to be 'sashaying' as we seen before...more of a slow casual walk!

In Florida it's a second degree felony for a person 24 or older to have a relationship with someone who is 17 or 18 years old. So yes, there is an issue.

I've been critical of Ron due to the abusive tendencies I see in him and the evidence of having been abused that I see in Crystal. Although he is not somebody that I would choose to be friends with in my life, and although I have little respect for him because of my observations, I really don't think he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance- and I never did.

Like most of the posters here, I do think Misty holds the missing link. There has been too much noise about her propensity to party- the story about her three day binge, the stories of her partying when Haleigh disappeared.

I hope LE really steps it up and scares the bejesus out of her today.

I do too, I hope they "take her to church" and give her a "come to jesus" moment!

For Misty to have been questions so many times before and now again today, I really feel that there is something she knows. I really though just wonder why more information isn't being made public yet.

I just keep hoping and praying the LE already knows what happened to Haleigh and are just trying to get all their ducks in a row, so to speak, before they fill us in on what they do know!

BTW...WELCOME!!!!

Nah, I just watched her thread move to the bottom, and said no way..
She is missing a blanket by her own account, she did laundry, including a blanket from the window BEFORE she did the school clothes and whatever else was in "the pile" by the backdoor, and went on national tv, and had to throw it out there that Haleigh "peed" on her other blanket. I thought that was unnecessary and IMO, cruel. I would NEVER put that info out there on my baby, it had nothng to do with anything, neither did blanket washing for that matter, and yet, this loving, nurturing caregiver had to let the world know RIGHT AWAY that Haleigh wet her bed-- pizzed me off. Then the cousin that molested her comes for a lil visit, and she was ok with that.......couple this with the myspace account that I believe she set up in the girls name that Ron supposedly had a baby with, and the comments she left, and I aint buyin her act for one minute. RANT--sorry...
Maybe the fact that her parents leave her to her own devices, and Ron seemed to care for Haleigh, there was a jealousy issue there, maybe some anger and resentment that Haleigh had a dad who went to work, asked for custody and got it, and was trying to be a good parent bugs Misty. She seems to be looking for a "daddy" herself, not someone her own age. Just a thought..
I couldn't agree with you more!

From Day one Misty's eyes.... I have noticed that she has not been able to look into the camera or look into anyone's eyes while she is speaking. Her eyes are closed or near to it. She is either really high on something or hiding something. I felt maybe she was afraid of Ron finding out what she was doing prior to Haleigh's disappearance and that is why she had so many conflicting stories. Then I read about the two cousin that abused and molested her. I now wonder if that story is true, or did she vindictively press charges or her mother? It is known for some females at a very young age to be very promiscuous starting at 12yrs old. It seems to be normal though in that area, I noticed some have had there children at 15yrs. To each there own. However, I hate to think of it that way, but the fact that she was able to move on and move in with a 25yr old does not represent a person that has been violated "IMO" as a victim, I just don't understand how she is able to move on so fast. Also, the rumors about her drug use and a so called party the night that Haleigh was taken. Was there any jealousy issues with Misty and Haleigh? Or, Misty and Crystal? Either way, I find her to be the key to this case and hope that LE has found what is needed to try and bring Haleigh home one way or another.
I don't see this being a good out come. The dogs were out today looking for something specific, Human remains and they will be out again tomorrow. To me that says a lot even though LE is saying this is normal procedure. I don't see anything normal about it, it's been over 2 weeks. I think maybe the preliminary results may of came in on the items that were sent out for testing from the first search and the car. I pray that Haleigh is alive. I can only hope that she is hiding in the woods...as long as she is alive, that is all that matters for now. But the fact that they brought in dogs that are specially trained to find human remains really bothers me.
Investigators said more dogs will search the area again Friday. http://www.wftv.com/news/18802080/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487