Misty Road Rage Incident

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i dont beleive it .. sorry.. she was probably hounding misty because they recognized her ..

Doesn't Misti have a brother and sister in law that live in MA? Wonder if this lady knows of or knows Misti in someway? And why would she do this know after basically trying to stay below the radar? Why take the chance? This story just sounds off to me.

IMO, this incident is totally consistent with who Misty is. She thinks she is so "big and bad" and tries to play the tough girl. Being with this other person may have enabled or encouraged her to do her Thelma and Louise bit. Don't ask me for "proof," but I just think her on-camera tears and act were a bit too forced. She pretends to be the poor little wallflower when it suits her, and she then adopts the tough-chick act when in the company of someone with whom she can show off. BTW, I wonder if any "substances" were involved. Did the police check when they cuffed her?

Imo, it's completely absurd, and I don't believe it. Someone wanted their 15 minutes of fame imo

"They're waving something around and I don't know what it is, but I don't want to find out," Ballinger told a dispatcher.

A deputy arrived and handcuffed Donna Brock, 43, of Georgia, the driver of the Dodge, the report indicates. A Lake Mary police officer handcuffed Cummings, 17, the passenger, according to the report.

A search of the car did not turn up a gun, and the two were released.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7261900.story

According to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies, a woman called police claiming a car on I-4 was pointing some kind of weapon at her.

Dispatcher: "Do you know her?"

Caller: "No! I think, like, way back she beeped at me or something and I just kept driving and ignoring it and now she's following me. Her and her friend are flipping me off. She rode up next to me and said I'm going to beat your a--. And they're waving something around. I don't know what it is, but I don't want to find out."
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._incident.html

MCC uses her age when she's at a loss for answers. I think this shows the true agressive side of MCC. It may even show the side HaLeigh may have seen many times over. MCC is no wallflower, she may be unintelligent but has street smarts and knows how to manipulate to get what she wants, when she wants it...She is a product of her environment. At 17, she's already been through the ringer..is probably a seasoned liar and all I hope for is KARMA to catch up to her. She will always be the key to finding HaLeigh...:furious:

Maybe the other driver looked like one of Ronald's old girlfriends...

I just don't believe this woman would have called 911 had she not been in fear for her life. Who knows maybe she cut Misty and her "friend" off while merging, that's certainly no reason for this behavior though. They should have been arrested...can't believe that she wasn't, this would have been the prime opportunity to "shake things up" in Misty's world.

Nothing sounds hinky about the woman in the other car after hearing the 911 call.

Interesting that Misty and her friend didn't pull over on the side of the road right away!

I do not think the other driver was looking for 15 min. of fame. She sounded scared and did not know who the two girls were until later. I wish they had arrested them.

For those that think it was hinky that the alleged victim of road rage pulled over when the alleged road rage perpetrators were pulled over by police, listen to the 911 call. She didn't want to pull over but was instructed to do so by dispatcher.
Why are so many people in a hurry to think Misty can do no harm? I don't get it.

I think Misty has learned at the feet of the ratgate master and is continuing behavior she is steeped in from family/and RC. These peeps are thuglike and I am expecting more insanity from them as this case continues. there are quite a few peeps that LE needs to get off the street...not all of them hurt HaLeigh...but they may hurt someone else if they are not stopped.

She doesn't sound scared imo,and Misty is guilty of what, allegedly flipping someone off while a passenger in a car?

She does not sound tremendously scared....but I do believe that this incident may have been...how do you say....instigated.....Misty looks bad...who benefits?

So is Donna B the BFF who's paying for everything for Misty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back