GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please may I slip in and ask, is there an address for Barway's PLS? And it that also his home address, where father resides?
TIA

The Crystal Police Department has said Pierre is a suspect in Barway's disappearance. He didn't do well in a lie detector test, and according to Fox 9 sources, Pierre took out a $30,000 life insurance policy on his son before he went missing.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...about-barways-disappearance-raises-suspicions

I don't remember reading about the lie detector test before.

This is an older article, so maybe I just missed it/ it slipped my mind:

Chief Revering said Pierre Collins has taken a lie detector test, and investigators believe he hasn't been completely truthful with police. Mr. Collins is not currently in police custody.

“I would never do that do my son. Where we come from, our African culture, we don't do that to children, we protect them until they grow and they go on their own,” he said.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...ng-barway-collins-suspected-father-from-day-1

Just what is he referring to when he says, "we don't do that to children"? (emphasis added)
A total guess on my part....but I wonder if he is referring to the perception of some that he has done something to Barway?

ETA: OR was he asked directly during the polygraph if he harmed Barway and that was the response?

Please may I slip in and ask, is there an address for Barway's PLS? And it that also his home address, where father resides?
TIA
5450 Douglas Dr North. Yes & yes. He was last seen on video opening door to apt. building but he doesn't go in. He turns and goes towards parking lot as if someone has called him over. Right before that he's seen on the school van video when he's being dropped off. He says "there's my dad" & about 20 seconds later "oh, my uncle's here". Then he gets out of van.

Did they question the woman seen leaving the apartment complex as Barway was coming up? She would have seen a person or car or something.

The life insurance policy situation may or may not be relevant. There is usually a minimum 3 month probation period, which might be longer for a children's policy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1503/26/ng.01.html
I was watching Nancy Grace last night and Barway's dad caught me off guard when he stated he went to the bank to check his account before buying milk. I was giving puppies baths so didn't catch it all but went and read it, it was the first I've heard that. I find it strange that he is saying he went to the store 2 different times or am I not reading this right and just confused?? I really am praying for Barway. He reminds me of my son so much.

GRACE: OK. So you are in your gray Volkswagen, you go to Cub Foods. It`s about eight minutes away in a shopping center to get milk and baby food.

And then where do you go?

COLLINS: And then I took -- when I were going I took the freeway, then I missed my exit. I turned around I came back. It was a little bit of traffic. So I came back to Brooklyn Center and got some milk and baby food. And then in the same building I went to the bank. It was the Cub Food.

GRACE: You went to the bank for what?
COLLINS: I went to bank to check my account before getting the milk.

GRACE: OK. You go to the bank. Did you use an ATM or did you speak to a teller?

COLLINS: I went to the teller. And I also used the ATM.

GRACE: OK. Did you go directly home after that?

COLLINS: Yes.

GRACE: And did you see Edwin at any time?

COLLINS: No at all. I did not see my son. I did not see my son that day. I saw him for the last time in the morning when he got ready for school.

I'm sure that bank has a camera.

I was watching Nancy Grace last night and Barway's dad caught me off guard when he stated he went to the bank to check his account before buying milk. I was giving puppies baths so didn't catch it all but went and read it, it was the first I've heard that. I find it strange that he is saying he went to the store 2 different times or am I not reading this right and just confused?? I really am praying for Barway. He reminds me of my son so much.

GRACE: OK. So you are in your gray Volkswagen, you go to Cub Foods. It`s about eight minutes away in a shopping center to get milk and baby food.

COLLINS: And then I took -- when I were going I took the freeway, then I missed my exit. I turned around I came back. It was a little bit of traffic. So I came back to Brooklyn Center and got some milk and baby food. And then in the same building I went to the bank. It was the Cub Food.

COLLINS: No at all. I did not see my son. I did not see my son that day. I saw him for the last time in the morning when he got ready for school.

I'm guessing he may bank at TCF which is inside Cub Foods. The comment about missing his exit made me chuckle....if he was on Hwy 100 (maybe ?) I can totally see missing the exit because of traffic. I've done it.

MOO and such....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just read this thread through yesterday and today. Wanted to pop in and say I am praying for little Barway Edwin (does he go by Edwin? I saw him referred to by this name a couple of times). Unsettling that the dad didn't do well on a lie detector test.

Oh wow hmm okay , read all the way through.
Mississippi River , be interesting to know more specific what has led LE there.
Has msm said what time father was at bank & Cub foods?
Why didn't he take that Bass Rd, that comes out right at it???

"COLLINS: And then I took -- when I were going I took the freeway, then I missed my exit. I turned around I came back. It was a little bit of traffic. So I came back to Brooklyn Center and got some milk and baby food. And then in the same building I went to the bank. It was the Cub Food."

Is he implying he missed exit at Brooklyn Blvd?
Okay where did he turn around and go back?
57th? I notice if you exit there and go east it akes you right to the river, and I suppose you ah could turn around there...

And where were the 2 younger children during that time...was mother or someone home with them? Daycare?

The presumed insurance policy is troublesome...if true. I do wonder then if this was after the fire, and/or if there are policies on the other children or not. (and could father have not understood the 'waiting' time, etc....ugh)

If LE had a boat on the water, is the river not frozen?

poor kid, come to America for a hopeful bright future and now this, sad

ps but I also am curious who all in that complex Barway Edwin may have called uncle, that may have drawn his attention from going in....playing devil's advocate for a moment...I admit had a slight Jorelys Rivera shudder

Focus Of Search For Missing Boy Remains On Miss. River
Crystal police say they are continuing to search an area along the Mississippi River for a 10-year-old boy who has been missing since March 18.
Barway Collins was last seen approaching his apartment building after exiting his school transportation service van.
The FBI, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office are continuing to search in and around the Mississippi River, as well as collecting video around the area where Barway was last seen.
Clear Channel will also continue assisting law enforcement by keeping Barway’s photo and reward information on their digital billboards throughout the metro.

The Jacob Wetterling Resource Center is also assisting by encouraging the public to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children with any information about the case.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/03/31/focus-of-search-for-missing-boy-remains-on-miss-river/

I might have missed it, but have scent/tracking dogs been brought in?

I honestly think he meant he was heading to cub foods, missed the exit and had to go back. I don't think he meant he had gone there twice.

Oh wow hmm okay , read all the way through.
Mississippi River , be interesting to know more specific what has led LE there.
Has msm said what time father was at bank & Cub foods?
Why didn't he take that Bass Rd, that comes out right at it???

"COLLINS: And then I took -- when I were going I took the freeway, then I missed my exit. I turned around I came back. It was a little bit of traffic. So I came back to Brooklyn Center and got some milk and baby food. And then in the same building I went to the bank. It was the Cub Food."

Is he implying he missed exit at Brooklyn Blvd?
Okay where did he turn around and go back?
57th? I notice if you exit there and go east it akes you right to the river, and I suppose you ah could turn around there...

And where were the 2 younger children during that time...was mother or someone home with them? Daycare?

The presumed insurance policy is troublesome...if true. I do wonder then if this was after the fire, and/or if there are policies on the other children or not. (and could father have not understood the 'waiting' time, etc....ugh)

If LE had a boat on the water, is the river not frozen?

poor kid, come to America for a hopeful bright future and now this, sad

ps but I also am curious who all in that complex Barway Edwin may have called uncle, that may have drawn his attention from going in....playing devil's advocate for a moment...I admit had a slight Jorelys Rivera shudder

River does not freeze - dam controlled.

Barlay Edwin prolly couldn't swim, do you think? much less in frigid water temps...be a real shame if he fell in, kwim?? ahem
Someone further up thread mentioned a dam, downriver?? Is that the Mississippi Lock & Dam #1?? Between Minneapolis & St Paul?
Oh someone see if they can spot this lad...

http://pressnews.com/2015/04/01/bar...ance-continues-to-not-be-truthful-police-say/
Father still suspect and
snipped
Revering said Collins’ father used to fish in that area, but declined to comment when asked if he did so with his son. She also declined to comment on whether Collins’ father visited the river alone on the March 18.

Not looking good for father.at.all.

Barlay Edwin prolly couldn't swim, do you think? much less in frigid water temps...be a real shame if he fell in, kwim?? ahem
Someone further up thread mentioned a dam, downriver?? Is that the Mississippi Lock & Dam #1?? Between Minneapolis & St Paul?

http://pressnews.com/2015/04/01/bar...ance-continues-to-not-be-truthful-police-say/
Father still suspect and
snipped
Revering said Collins’ father used to fish in that area, but declined to comment when asked if he did so with his son. She also declined to comment on whether Collins’ father visited the river alone on the March 18.

Very suspicious that the father was at the river in the afterschool hours the day his son went missing and that he will not give an idea who "uncle" might be. I wonder if his story of being at Cub Foods and the bank have been proven to be true or not. Those places surely have cameras.

Very suspicious that the father was at the river in the afterschool hours the day his son went missing and that he will not give an idea who "uncle" might be. I wonder if his story of being at Cub Foods and the bank have been proven to be true or not. Those places surely have cameras.
I'm wondering if that is how they know that he's not being truthful

Father still suspect and
snipped

There is an upper and lower dam at St. Anthony Falls (Minneapolis), and there is also what locals call the Ford Dam (St. Paul) because it was previously owned by the Ford Motor Co. The Ford Dam is where most bodies collect, probably because the water flow at St. Anthony is much, much stronger than above the Ford Dam. I'm sure dam workers are on the lookout for both Barway and Jennifer Houle.

If that man hurt this sweet boy for money, I will just lose all faith in humanity. It makes me sick to imagine it. What a betrayal. :(

There is an upper and lower dam at St. Anthony Falls (Minneapolis), and there is also what locals call the Ford Dam (St. Paul) because it was previously owned by the Ford Motor Co. The Ford Dam is where most bodies collect, probably because the water flow at St. Anthony is much, much stronger than above the Ford Dam. I'm sure dam workers are on the lookout for both Barway and Jennifer Houle.

She was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member