GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it's just me and god knows I don't have all the info but I find naming the father a suspect to be a tad irresponsible.

in fact the response from the beginning have been a bit off to me....*sigh* hoping this little guy is safe somewhere.
IMO they've had all this info for almost a week and were hoping they could get dad or whoever to confess. Calling the dad a suspect along with releasing the video putting dad and uncle in close proximity at a specific time and posting the couples pictures will bring in more evidence of the two of them together. If people aren't viewing dad as suspect they might miss a possible connection between these guys/gal. That is of course if they do know each other. It explains the police attitude of - no worries, he's with someone he knows, or maybe doesn't know. Best case scenario in my head is scam for money. The vigil and all. Maybe someone has a better outcome?

[video=youtube;n2x4ziy1oC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2x4ziy1oC0[/video]

IMO they've had all this info for almost a week and were hoping they could get dad or whoever to confess. Calling the dad a suspect along with releasing the video putting dad and uncle in close proximity at a specific time and posting the couples pictures will bring in more evidence of the two of them together. If people aren't viewing dad as suspect they might miss a possible connection between these guys/gal. That is of course if they do know each other. It explains the police attitude of - no worries, he's with someone he knows, or maybe doesn't know. Best case scenario in my head is scam for money. The vigil and all. Maybe someone has a better outcome?

I thought about money for a minute too, but there's no fundraiser by the family afaik-people spontaneously donated like $1200 at the vigil at the request of a speaker.

I thought about money for a minute too, but there's no fundraiser by the family afaik-people spontaneously donated like $1200 at the vigil at the request of a speaker.

Right, and I didn't either until the picture today of dad in ball cap. That and the word suspect. Before all this I had no idea what the police knew and not a clue about how he could disappear so quick. I've checked out the dad's FB and his friends look and seem how I have pictured him-no street clothing, sign stuff etc. now today that changed him in my eyes quick. Also didn't see many, if any, guys with long hair. Aren't they semi new to that city? A couple months I think. Where did dad say he was when Barway was coming home? I hope it's ok asking these things now. All moo

Right, and I didn't either until the picture today of dad in ball cap. That and the word suspect. Before all this I had no idea what the police knew and not a clue about how he could disappear so quick. I've checked out the dad's FB and his friends look and seem how I have pictured him-no street clothing, sign stuff etc. now today that changed him in my eyes quick. Also didn't see many, if any, guys with long hair. Aren't they semi new to that city? A couple months I think. Where did dad say he was when Barway was coming home? I hope it's ok asking these things now. All moo

I don't know the answers, but Dad has been named as a suspect by LE so he is fair game for sleuthing.

Dad failed lie detector test.... Not telling whole truth to LE... Not sounding good. I worry the "uncle" is not blood related. :(

Maybe naming Dad as suspect will get family talking. Maybe someone will open up with info they previously thought unimportant. Hoping this little boy is found safe!!!

Here's what's on my mind: it's such a short period between the time Barway would have been dropped off until the time dad Pierre reported him missing-I read it was 5 pm he reported Barway missing to LE. If LE have video of these persons of interest in the apartment entryway, you can bet they have video of Pierre Collins as well. Did the people go up? Did Pierre come down and leave with "uncle" and the woman went up? Did Pierre come down, deposit Barway with "uncle" and then go back to his apartment to spin the tale? I don't know what time Barway's van dropped him off, but even if it was as early as 2:30, it's not a lot of time.

Also, if anyone has access to court records, a sweet little birdie told me Pierre Collins has quite a record in Mn and WI. I don't know how to look it up and I've asked her to post here but she's not on the boards.

Finally, sadly, at least one woman who "used to be" related to Barway, iykwim, is expressing some deep sadness and speaking in past tense on her FB page. Not everyone gives up their married name when they divorce...js

Barway please come home to a safe place.

All I know is the last case I followed where a child was last seen with an "uncle" who wasn't really an uncle and a parent who claims to know nothing but has dirty prints all over the place is Relisha Rudd. Please let this little boy's story be different. I hate when I hear "uncle" now, especially when it isnt a relative.

Hejlena, I'm not home at the moment, but will post the link to criminal records in a bit when I get home.

ETA: http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

New ETA, am I crazy, when I put in his info it comes back with a different name?

I have been having the exact same thing happen. And one of the charges was for providing false identification... I thought I was losing my mind when I first searched for him, but wonder if it will produce results if you search a name that's used as an alias?

There are two different individuals that show up, and one seems more likely to be connected in regards to the name.

I can't figure out which I find more strange...the situation itself or how LE seems to be handling it. Either way, it is progressively getting stranger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts. There is thought that he was taken to Liberia where mom allegedly lives. Is this scenario why LE is saying they believe he is safe and with someone known to him? But why would dad send him off and then report him missing? It is all very confusing.

Police still searching for missing Crystal boy http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/03/24/missing-boy

They reported yesterday that they're watching flights, he hasn't been on one yet.

I don't think it would have to be a secret of he was giving him back to mom tho?

My thoughts. There is thought that he was taken to Liberia where mom allegedly lives. Is this scenario why LE is saying they believe he is safe and with someone known to him? But why would dad send him off and then report him missing? It is all very confusing.

Police still searching for missing Crystal boy http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/03/24/missing-boy

Damarna do you have a link that bio mom lives in Liberia? I haven't found anything about her anywhere. (Careful-we don't want to sleuth her)

I just found a hearing regarding child support to his last ex-wife the same day Barway disappeared pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1616193259

I just found a hearing regarding child support to his last ex-wife the same day Barway disappeared pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1616193259
Good eye!! Very busy day for Mr Collins, I wonder if there's a connection or just a bad coincidence. Do you know what sort of work he does?

Damarna do you have a link that bio mom lives in Liberia? I haven't found anything about her anywhere. (Careful-we don't want to sleuth her)

The article I linked to mentions this.

My copy and paste is not working on my iPad otherwise could pull the quote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member