GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where we can find any additional information on Saturday's community search? Who is planning and organizing the search? The information I'm reading on the Find Barway Collins Facebook page says the search will be at 9am, but the KSTP article says noon. And is it an actual search unlike the event last night that just seemed to be a group of people handing out flyers?

I'm confused too, I thought tomorrow's search was going to be at the river, but the info on FB says to meet at the apartment.

I've never volunteered at a search before but I'm seriously considering this one, just have to figure out what to do with my kids.

LITTLE BARWAY HAS BEEN GONE FOR NINE WHOLE DAYS NOW - this is so very sad ! http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3748611.shtml

I think the site to pay attention to is the FBook page --- I suggest you private message people at the FBook page. Also, you can certainly phone the reporter at the news station. I am GUESSING that the person running the FBook page is the older lady who had her two little nieces disappear forever years ago in Chicago. https://www.facebook.com/BarwayCollins

I do NOT think the bio' mom in Liberia wanted Barway to return to Liberia - I read that she is very upset to learn that Barway is missing.

I do not know what has happened to little Barway, and of course I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but it has been NINE WHOLE DAYS, and I find it very, very upsetting that Barway's Dad/Pierre Collins has been talking on and on and on with the media AND he was the one who reported his son missing AND he is known to have been at the Mississippi River just b4 reporting his son 'missing' AND there is video and audio of little Barway saying 'There's my Dad', and 'There's my Uncle' AND you can hear the school bus driver letting Barway off at his apartment complex door AND there's video of Barway going to the apartment complex door but turning back, as if someone called to him AND the police NAME Pierre Collins as 'suspect' - not 'person of interest' but SUSPECT.

I wonder where Pierre Collins is today. Does anyone know what job Pierre Collins holds? What about Pierre's current wife?

Other records show, Hennepin County Child Protection made "findings of abuse", however criminal charges were never file against Collins. The judge also ordered Collins to pay child support and in that ruling found that he, "has a felony record that has an impact on his ability to obtain employment."

Excerpt from http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...sippi-river-for-missing-crystal-boy/70524780/

I wonder if he HAS a job after reading the above quote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This morning on KARE11 it was said searchers would meet at the apartments Saturday morning and going from there. Of course now that I am looking for the link I can't find it....

Other records show, Hennepin County Child Protection made "findings of abuse", however criminal charges were never file against Collins. The judge also ordered Collins to pay child support and in that ruling found that he, "has a felony record that has an impact on his ability to obtain employment."

Excerpt from http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...sippi-river-for-missing-crystal-boy/70524780/

I wonder if he HAS a job after reading the above quote.

Interesting. I wonder what the felony record was? The article then goes on to say:

KARE 11 was unable to find the felony record mentioned in the documents.

Possibly not from Minnesota?

I stopped by the river a few minutes ago, did not see any activity.

I'm confused too, I thought tomorrow's search was going to be at the river, but the info on FB says to meet at the apartment.

I've never volunteered at a search before but I'm seriously considering this one, just have to figure out what to do with my kids.
I hear ya. I live about 45 min away and wouldn't mind the drive. Just got no one to watch my little guy.

I helped with the Daisy Jo Holland search last year. I'm not sure I can do another one. And to think ahe wasn't my child. I cannot imagine what the loved ones are feeling in these cases!

I WENT TO BARWAY'S APARTMENT COMPLEX TODAY.

So, I went to Barway's apartment complex today and saw where little Barway was dropped off by his school van. My impression is the Barway's disappearance was NOT one of a stranger abduction. The apartment complex is very 'cozy' and 'tight'. The apartments are 3 stories high and all have full balconies, all facing the entryway door, with parking spots - - very, very cozy - everyone there can see everything - nothing is hidden, all the apartments face the little parking spots and the entryway door. From what I saw with my own eyes today, plus the videos, I believe EITHER Barway's own dad took Barway OR the unnamed 'Uncle' OR BOTH.

One thing I find strange is that I believe there is a news video in which Barway's dad says he went to buy food for 'his other children'. Was that a 'slip' ?? I.E., Barway's dad actually did go buy some food for his 2 other little kids and NOT Barway, because Dad knew Barway was gone for good?

Barway's Dad over and over says in TV interviews that he is innocent. I want to believe him, and I am NOT at all good at 'sniffing out' people who are lying. If Barway's Dad isn't involved, then IMHO, based on what I have seen with my own eyes and seen on video, this mysterious unnamed 'Uncle' is the culprit.

I am wondering if this could be a sexual deviant who lived in the apartment complex and who befriended Barway and that 'Uncle' is the one who took little Barway.

This all makes NO sense to me. If Barway's Dad did NOT tell the police he went to the Mississippi River, that is very, very fishy (pardon the pun).

Also, knowing Barway's Dad was in downtown Minneapolis earlier for a court appearance about child support, that makes me think Dad would NOT go get rid of his kid right afterward - - that would be too suspicious!

At the apartment complex today, there was a group of about 6 men, plainclothes, white, near the entry, seemed like some were holding notebooks.

When you drive in, there are little teddy bears and candles and one big stuffed bear around one big tree.

It is going on ELEVEN DAYS now. Because the area is so densely populated, it would seem to me that somebody would have had to do one of those 'chlorofoam' stunts on Barway, to hush him up and render him silent and unconscious.

I know the complex well. Your description is spot on.

I am not sure what to think. The one thing that bothers me is a language barrier being misread as guilt or double talk. Are hesitations due to trying to come up with a story or come up with the right words? Know what I mean? Not saying I believe Pierre or not. Im not 100% convinced either way. LE has such a hard job to take all of this into consideration. ...language barriers, cultural differences....

Its been too long. Barway come home!

I know the complex well. Your description is spot on.

I am not sure what to think. The one thing that bothers me is a language barrier being misread as guilt or double talk. Are hesitations due to trying to come up with a story or come up with the right words? Know what I mean? Not saying I believe Pierre or not. Im not 100% convinced either way. LE has such a hard job to take all of this into consideration. ...language barriers, cultural differences....

Its been too long. Barway come home!

Damarna, I too am struggling with the language barrier and cultural differences. While Pierre definitely leaves me feeling like something just isn't right, I'm still not to the point that I can comfortably say the uneasy feeling is from more than a communication struggle Pierre is facing being a non-native English speaker. Add to the English as a second language aspect, there are many, many cultural differences between American culture and Liberian culture. Many people seem to be jumping to attack based on the fact that he's been named by police as a suspect, and they are struggling to see past the language barrier and culture differences (i.e. calling non-relatives "uncle").

I have been around and worked with non-native English speakers since I was a young child, so many of the things he says that seem strange or condemning to the normal person really may not be that out of place.

A lot of people think the fact that he was willing to face Nancy Grace shows he's guilty in some manner, but it's very possible that he is not even familiar with her and just viewed the interview as a way to bring national attention to his missing son.

Barway, you've made your way into a lot of hearts. Your smile is so warm and kind. I pray you're safe and unarmed - come home soon, sweet boy!

Thanks for the terrific post! Looking back now on the Nancy Grace 'inquisition' (with her awful sneering face!! She sure doesn't seem to believe in the 'innocent unless and until proven guilty' constitutional principle!!), I feel that Pierre/Dad was clueless as to who Nancy Grace was, and he was just seeing that tv interview offer as a way to get the message out.

Come to think of it, in my experience, Liberians here locally may tend to be quite fearful of law officials and government - in their homeland, corruption of government officials is rampant. When I see Pierre/Dad on tv, he sure seems authentic to me, and I feel no criticism of his behavior and conduct. This isn't like Casey Anthony - wasn't she out having a water balloon fight and lap dancing in the bar shortly after her child went 'missing'? Marc Klaas: On tv and upset, articulate! John Walsh and former wife: On tv, articulate, doing all they could! John and Patsy Ramsey: Hmmmm.... 'lawyered-up', no talking with the police, no lie detector tests....

SOME BAD/NEGATIVE NEWS........

'Dad'/Pierre Collins is said to have bought a $30,000 life insurance policy on Barway last month. Oh, dear Lord.... it is feeling like this poor little innocent 10 y old boy was coldly murdered for money.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...ram-10-days-after-barway-collins-goes-missing

Large crowd gathers for prayer program 10 days after Barway Collins goes missing
Updated: Mar 28, 2015 5:49 PM CDT

CRYSTAL (KMSP) - Saturday marked ten days since 10-year-old Barway Collins went missing.

A group of 20 people at Cedarwood Apartments in Crystal started their morning with intentions to search for Barway.

But organizers canceled the event at the last minute.

Those eager to help find Barway were disappointed to learn that Barway's father, Pierre, was in bed and did not come out to address them or search for the 10-year-old. ...

Sources have also told Fox 9 that Pierre took a $30,000 life insurance policy out on Barway last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61