GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My cousin lives on the same road as the ex-bf. Things don't sound good, neighbors have seen him hit her in the past, his truck was stuck in the snow on Sunday and he would not let anyone near it when they went to help him push, and my cousin texted me saying that they are draining the septic tank as of last night. So sad! I hope they find evidence and lock him up for good!

Do we know if she told anyone about going to the ex's house? I'm assuming she did if they knew to go visit him and found her stuff there, but I haven't seen anything yet in the articles. I wonder what her reasons were for going.

Granola- I know that he sent her flowers last week to win her back...she decided to give him another chance, they went out in downtown Minneapolis Saturday night. That is what I pieced together from facebook.

My cousin lives on the same road as the ex-bf. Things don't sound good, neighbors have seen him hit her in the past, his truck was stuck in the snow on Sunday and he would not let anyone near it when they went to help him push, and my cousin texted me saying that they are draining the septic tank as of last night. So sad! I hope they find evidence and lock him up for good!

Welcome to WS, sorry it's under such circumstances.

Thank you for your insight.

Interesting that she had just put an offer on her first house on Friday...

Can't remember link now.... Is in an article in above post...

WARNING: THEORY ONLY!

I hesitate to compare to other cases because it may confuse other posters who have not followed the other cases...But...

This reminds me of Possibly Katrina Smith's case...

could Danielle have been living with ex-BF.....but moved out and into sister's home?

and she was buying her first home..

Ex-BF could not stand to see Danielle "moving forward" in her life without him?

and both exes have arrest records?

Just some ideas...

I haven't listened... But could it mean that...

BF=Boy Friend is in custody

BF=Best Friend is looking for her?

Just guessing...

I heard on again off again boyfriend in custody now and boyfriend is searching. The 1st pic showed a white male, then when they said boyfriend it showed a black male? Very confused. IMO

I'm thinking either A. they had a fight and she got mad and left all of her belongings there, intending to go back and get them and something happened to her while she was on foot.

Maybe she had a new boyfriend????

Thats what I'm trying to figure out. Ex sends her flowers, she goes to put an end to it, tells him she has a new boyfriend, moving on, buying a home, he freaks and .....MOTIVE! IMO

I heard on again off again boyfriend in custody now and boyfriend is searching. The 1st pic showed a white male, then when they said boyfriend it showed a black male? Very confused. IMO

Oh... Thank you for clarifying...:seeya:

ETA.. I watched video now.. :smile:

Aaron Schnagl, who is currently jailed on unrelated drug charges, was the last person who reported seeing Jelinek. He is not considered a suspect at this time. Schnagl said he saw Jelinek at his house early Sunday morning after a night out in Minneapolis, but claims she left early in the morning. During a search of his home, police found Jelinek's shoes, cell phone purse and some marijuana

Read more: Better organized search for Danielle Jelinek resumes in Chisago - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/20337118/danielle-jelinek-search-chisago-day-2#ixzz2EyXiWcrl

The video said they had 18 inches of snow also over the weekend.

I'm sorry but who leaves without shoes, their car, purse and cellphone in the middle of a snow storm??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth
Back