MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #15 - Chauvin Trial Day 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officer Peter Chang is up

not potential anymore....what an awful witness for defense...what is Nelson thinking?????

I don't think he expected her to cooperative, but JMO It was her and Hall in the car, if Hall doesn't testify and pleads the 5th, this was the only way to get in that Floyd was nodding off before LE got there.

He got what he needed.

I don't support the defense in any way. I think DC is guilty. But in this country, the defense deserves a fair representation

I think Shawanda Hill was a good witness for defense. She showed that GF was nodding off in the car, couldn't stay awake, was under the influence of drugs. This is bottom line for Nelson. Drugs did it.

I don't support the defense in any way. I think DC is guilty. But in this country, the defense deserves a fair representation

I think Shawanda Hill was a good witness for defense. She showed that GF was nodding off in the car, couldn't stay awake, was under the influence of drugs. This is bottom line for Nelson. Drugs did it.

IMO I disagree. She also got to explain that as soon as he saw the gun he started freaking out.

I'm not getting any coverage. I can only watch on CNN but they cut to the funeral of the Capitol police officer Billy Evans.
She was very unhappy. To be there, at the questions asked and not asked, and being told to only answer what was being asked of her. She wanted to elaborate on everything and rolled her eyes when instructed otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879