MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about his covid, so according to this witness, she recalls his covid test came back positive in late March.

This reminds me, @Lilibet and @Sillybilly, you both had mentioned his covid in the last thread. I had been meaning to comment that I do think it’s entirely likely, based on what we know about covid, and you know L first hand, that he could have had post effects, trouble breathing, hence his mentioning of this from the onset. I have some neighbors, a young healthy couple in their twenties, who told me they’re out of breath all the time.

(I figured this already, jmo.)
I had Covid mid January this year and it took two months later for me to be able to breathe normally. I could only shallow breathe and gasp for oxygen to keep from coughing. Easy to believe that he could be having trouble breathing with the drugs in his system and the anxiety of everything going on.

Qmfr:
Here’s what I’m anticipating re: when the medical experts get on the stand, both for the prosecution and the defense:

They’ll say two totally different things from each other, obviously, as we know, and it’s basically going to come down to which doctor(s)‘ opinion you want to believe.

As one who has lived in the doctor’s office for the past few years, I can sure tell you that different doctors can have opinions which are polar opposites from each other, but not only that, there is a lot of, hmmm how do we say this, “subjectivity” when it comes to “interpreting” the test results, sometimes, imo. This is a very obvious point I’m making, as we know the medical experts’ testimonies will differ, just sayin, I am expecting huge differences between them, and that’s where it’s going to get, tricky.

An alternate to this, perhaps the medical differences will be more subtle in nature, which will make it even more difficult. Hard to explain what I mean. Hope you get my drift.

He answers with yes “Miss”. Isn’t it usually yes, “Ma’am”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member