MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one confused as to why the officers didn't tell the firefighters immediately that the paramedics had left with the patient. The video is of body cam footage so I find it very odd that the officers walked around with the FF's and had them check cup foods for the patient.

The officers clearly knew the patient was not in there? Am I missing something?

Am I the only one confused as to why the officers didn't tell the firefighters immediately that the paramedics had left with the patient. The video is of body cam footage so I find it very odd that the officers walked around with the FF's and had them check cup foods for the patient.

There is a lot about this timeline that is confusing to me as well. If it is confusing to us, how confused are the jurors?

You just answered my question a few minutes ago about why all this detail was necessary! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir