GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All MOO

I don't think DC can come up with even a weak apology because I think he still, this very moment, thinks what he did is A-OK and he would do it again in the same circumstances.

Peace of mind, pffft. Is he gonna go find the "real" killer like OJ?

MOO

All MOO

I don't think DC can come up with even a weak apology because I think he still, this very moment, thinks what he did is A-OK and he would do it again in the same circumstances.

Peace of mind, pffft. Is he gonna go find the "real" killer like OJ?

MOO

I agree with that but I’m sure there’s also him wanting to appeal this to the highest place possible - and I don’t think saying anything that would make him sound guilty and taking responsibility etc would help any appeal(s).

I agree with that but I’m sure there’s also him wanting to appeal this to the highest place possible - and I don’t think saying anything that would make him sound guilty and taking responsibility etc would help any appeal(s).

Very good point. And I agree, he will try to appeal this on every level available.

But what could possibly come out that would give the family of the man he murdered a peace of mind?

I was very bothered by that statement. That said, I have been thinking about what he meant.

There are three possibilities in my mind:

1. The other three will plead guilty, thus making it so the family does not have to go through another trial.

2. The murderer will withdraw his appeal and go to prison quickly/quietly thus giving the family peace of mind that they will not have to endure all the proceedings.

3. That the murderer thinks some evidence will be produced that will make it so that the family will hear the Mr. Floyd died in a manner unrelated to the actions of this murderer. This is far-fetched but I do think that this murderer has some very faulty thinking about his culpability and the affect of his behavior on the Floyd family.

Beyond that, I can't think of anything that could come out and give this family a peace of mind.

JMHO

What exactly was DC referring to?
I'm confused?
It's the kind of thing somebody says if evidence is about to show he wasn't even there that day..
???

He was stumbling over his words forcing himself to say something. He's still believes this is just a temporary inconvenience. He's hollow when it comes to any emotion outside himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth