MN - George Floyd, unarmed man killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Last edited:
My apologies if this has already been answered, but did those cops have body cams?

Apparently they did have body cams. But from my observation they would not see much. The Asian cop's cam was facing the crowd and the the cop who did the dirty deed had his facing the side of the car. The other cops were no where near the incident. They need to look at the bystanders' phones to get the whole story. Especially the look of glee on the cop's face.

I am glad the guard is coming in to restore order. The police and DA's office just don't have the respect of the community--too many previous issues to over come when things are so hot. I feel for the workers who won't have jobs tomorrow based on the looting and burning of the area. I get the rage but the further violence isn't going to help.

Apparently they did have body cams. But from my observation they would not see much. The Asian cop's cam was facing the crowd and the the cop who did the dirty deed had his facing the side of the car. The other cops were no where near the incident. They need to look at the bystanders' phones to get the whole story. Especially the look of glee on the cop's face.
Actually the other 2 cops were right behind the neck kneeler cop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member