MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone kindly confirm the present reward for information on the Jacob Wetterling abduction is $200,000?
A link would be great. Thanks!

It disturbes me that I can't easily find this information. If the FBI and Stearns County Sheriffs office could get their act together, perhaps people would be motivated to come forward. Should a giant cash reward be necessary? No. But it'd sure help to compel the person(s) who know something.
C'mon

which paper? SC Times? I don't get that here in the cities. I see there is another one in the Star Tribune.

which paper? SC Times? I don't get that here in the cities. I see there is another one in the Star Tribune.

Yes, the St. Cloud Times. I have a paid subscription so will copy the articles for those who can't get access. (I'll put them in my photobucket with a link when I get them done.)

Neither the pillars nor the billboards are the answer. Someone or perhaps several right there in that little geographical space in the world know who abducted Jacob. May their conscience(s) eat at their souls until the truth bleeds from their mouths -- or -- if they lack a conscience, which I fully suspect -- may the cosmic forces align to force the truth out of their lying lips

Or...........perhaps the person or persons right there in that little geographical space who know who abducted Jacob are pillars of the community.

Sorry for the delay, was out enjoying the beautiful day.

Here are links to the articles from today's St. Cloud Times on the Wetterlings and the Billboard Campaign. There are 2 articles.

First one is in 3 parts here due to length:
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shergal1/media/SCTimes1.jpg.html?sort=4&o=36
(just click next arrows to read other 2 parts.)

Second article on the Jacob Billboard Campaign from 10/19/14 SCTimes here:
http://s100.photobucket.com/user/shergal1/media/Billboards1.jpg.html?sort=4&o=38

You can click on the zoom icon to enlarge pics. Clicking on pic takes you to the next pic.

I've gotten a little behind on following this thread, but wanted to post this. A man who has been trying to lure children at the St. Cloud Library was arrested on Friday (Oct. 17) after a mother found him putting his finger in her 3 year old child's mouth. A friend of mine thought his mugshot looked eerily similar to the sketch of the man with the baseball hat from Jared's case, and I wanted to see what you guys thought. You can find the article with his mugshot on the St. Cloud Times website. He is a descendant of a well known and pioneering family of St. Joseph, and also happens to be a 3rd cousin twice removed to my wife. I also noticed that both his parents died in Paynesville, so maybe he grew up there.

I've gotten a little behind on following this thread, but wanted to post this. A man who has been trying to lure children at the St. Cloud Library was arrested on Friday (Oct. 17) after a mother found him putting his finger in her 3 year old child's mouth. A friend of mine thought his mugshot looked eerily similar to the sketch of the man with the baseball hat from Jared's case, and I wanted to see what you guys thought. You can find the article with his mugshot on the St. Cloud Times website. He is a descendant of a well known and pioneering family of St. Joseph, and also happens to be a 3rd cousin twice removed to my wife. I also noticed that both his parents died in Paynesville, so maybe he grew up there.

Here's the link

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2014/10/19/arrest-st-cloud-library-indecency/17548915/

Creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or...........perhaps the person or persons right there in that little geographical space who know who abducted Jacob are pillars of the community.

Yes, there's always double meanings in Mossad's posts....as in 'Pain'sville or more appropriately Paynesville. I think your perception is spot on.

As soon as I saw the article and his picture I was thinking Jacob, the age is there. We can be rest assured that LE is fully investigating this person. The main thing now is that they got him.

Yes, there's always double meanings in Mossad's posts....as in 'Pain'sville or more appropriately Paynesville. I think your perception is spot on.
Mossad argues strongly that we need to forget about DR, just like DR forgot to mention all the car action the day after

Yes, Mossad's allusion to "pillars" was not lost on me -- the million dollar question yet to be answered is which pillars might be behind this crime and further, which pillars might be hiding behind other pillars? The sheriff, the teacher, or the possibly the preacher. If people are willing to outright lie about what they know -- whether by omission or commission, there isn't much hope we'll ever get the truth about what happened to poor Jacob.

Mossad argues strongly that we need to forget about DR, just like DR forgot to mention all the car action the day after

Yes he does. The general direction of his posts are AWAY from DR and towards DAH predominantly...but with diversions to DEH, RWB and peripherally RAK(meaningless).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova