MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't find the exact time the boys called their parents for permission to go to Tom Thumb. Anybody here have that info?

I don't understand your response! I understand the 2010 part; so cadaver dogs hit on something at DR's farm in 2010.

But in response to "Where on the Farm did the dogs hit?"

I don't know what you mean by "The big dig or The bloody items"

By saying "The big dig" do you just mean somewhere on the Farm, when they searched and dug up some property in 2010? I'm trying to find out what was it specifically that the dogs hit on. If you know.

And, what do you mean by 'the bloody items'?

Here we go again. "Bloody items" is not a correct definition of what was found because it insinuates something was really bloody. Actually, what was found was blood on an item, and this could be a very small drop and could also be years old.

Bloody is bloody.

If it is one tiny miniscule drop of cadaver blood, does it matter?

I do not understand?

How many of us have cadaver blood on our furniture?

We do not know if there was cadaver blood on the unbrella stand as well.

We do not know if they dug in the firepit because of dog alerts.

We just know what the POI said and he simply could not recall the list of things except they took his Jacob memorabilila and he wants it back.

How many of us on here have Jacob memorabilia? I have my Teaching Peace cassette tape and my Jacob's Hope button.

Anyone else? Do you have memorabilia?

Bloody is bloody.

I do not understand?

We just know what the POI said and he simply could not recall the list of things except they took his Jacob memorabilila and he wants it back.

How many of us on here have Jacob memorabilia? I have my Teaching Peace cassette tape and my Jacob's Hope button.

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again. "Bloody items" is not a correct definition of what was found because it insinuates something was really bloody. Actually, what was found was blood on an item, and this could be a very small drop and could also be years old.

Thanks for that comment; I agree with you. I was asking for something more specific.

Anyway, I'm not certain that argument is worth continuing.

<modsnip>

Bloody is bloody.

I do not understand?

Thank you for this post! I have no memorabilia. I do not want any memorabilia..
And again, no red flag/s? :facepalm:

Cadaver blood? They know who's blood this is? They know that person is dead? How so? If there was traces of matter that could be identified as blood, they should have been able to obtain DNA. Presumably they did not. I suspect they got a positive luminal reaction and are holding the items in hopes that advances in technology will enable the recovery of DNA. Luminal reacts to minuscule traces of blood including the residue left after a surface has been cleaned. It also reacts to some common household chemicals.

If the biggest crime in my town's history occurred on my property and was a suspect, I would keep a copy of every news report and anything else I might need for future reference. I suspect most people would. I would not refer to them as "memorabilia. Of course, we all know that serial killers keep Memorabilia, not Records or Documentation. Use of that word with all of its connotations has the effect of suggesting sinister motivation. Y

Cadaver blood? They know who's blood this is? They know that person is dead? How so? If there was traces of matter that could be identified as blood, they should have been able to obtain DNA. Presumably they did not. I suspect they got a positive luminal reaction and are holding the items in hopes that advances in technology will enable the recovery of DNA. Luminal reacts to minuscule traces of blood including the residue left after a surface has been cleaned. It also reacts to some common household chemicals.

If the biggest crime in my town's history occurred on my property and was a suspect, I would keep a copy of every news report and anything else I might need for future reference. I suspect most people would. I would not refer to them as "memorabilia. Of course, we all know that serial killers keep Memorabilia, not Records or Documentation. Use of that word with all of its connotations has the effect of suggesting sinister motivation. Y

How did they identify something as having blood on it?

The pictures of the farm show how immense it is.

Did they spray everything with luminol?

How did they identify a blood stain vs a chocolate stain or a watercolor stain, for instace?

The POI was not determined until 2010. So why the items about Jacob?

It appears to me posts #527 and #528 are the apex of the debate of the abduction by vehicle and abduction by foot theories. Unless we are willing to consider the possibilities of both, we may never arrive at the truth. (JMO)

Matthew1026: imo your "fieldwork" and insight is quite possibly the most intelligent post Ive ever seen regarding this case! Exact date and time, the weather forecast was similar, the season.. You are on to something here! I have been out there and seen the site and driveway. You are right! Curious as to what you felt? Your intuition? Thank you for checking that out!

where would someone hide their valuables, money etc in a place like this?

Post #2

Check around the bases of trees, fence posts - and under the floor boards of the house.

Also, definitely in the outbuildings - and any brick or concrete work (see if one is loose).

Also, there could be some great old newspapers in the walls.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...ide-their-valuables-money-etc-place-like.html

http://www.faqs.org/childhood/Gr-Im/Holocaust.html

Hiding Children, Hunting Children

Rescuers might conceal children around the clock in cellars, barns, even cupboards, or assign them false names and try to pass them off as non-Jews. Hundreds of children from across Europe found refuge in Christian children's homes and convents.

There were plenty of places to hide a child on that farm esp. since the POI volunteered to search the outbuildings. And the house was not searched. And plenty of acres and paths all over.

He played in the woods as a child, I am sure. Who knows what areas there are.

To Matthew 1026 -

I may be reading your nic incorrectly, but regardless, it sure fits:

"Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known." - Matthew 10:26

At some point, the truth regarding Jacob will be known.

To Matthew 1026 -

I may be reading your nic incorrectly, but regardless, it sure fits:

"Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known." - Matthew 10:26

At some point, the truth regarding Jacob will be known.

It seems a lot of these things are revealed. The perp with Hannah Graham was finally revealed.

Just strange coincidences, It can happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova