MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he has been reelected, what is Sherrif Sanner doing to solve this case, and the other cold cases in Stearns County??? What are they doing with the new tips that have come in since this summer?? Can't they release ANY NEW information that could stir some activity?

Now that he has been reelected, what is Sherrif Sanner doing to solve this case, and the other cold cases in Stearns County??? What are they doing with the new tips that have come in since this summer?? Can't they release ANY NEW information that could stir some activity?

Same thing as before.....NOTHING! Stearns county has other suspect sketches of people eyewitnesses seen in the area that day that they won't release to the public. Figure that one out! You can't fix stupid.

I still think one of the monks at St. John's (probably now deceased) could have committed this crime. But -- every time I watch a video of Dan R. something just seems "off." The way he almost smiles at times when answering questions -- weird. Then there's the St. John's connection (DR teaching music.) The fact that no one else has come forward with anything helpful -- mercy, how do people get away with stuff like this? Obviously the rural location made it easier for the perpetrator to escape. Sounds like it was pitch black. If it was DR it would still be pretty ballsy of him to walk with Jacob in his arms to some location on his property. Granted the odds were good that no one would catch him but doesn't he have a couple of relatives who live on the compound? Also if he did abscond with Jacob, one would think the dogs (yes I'm back on that again) would have led LE to a specific area. Plus -- whatever DR's proclivities, it doesn't appear he has been caught doing anything untoward -- i.e. it seems no one has ever come forward to say he made them feel uncomfortable. I still think Kevin is sketch too but LE didn't seem to find anything incriminating about him. Did the young lady who had worked at the Tom Thumb give a description of the man who spoke to her and if so does anyone know where it is?? Did she look at pictures of possible suspects? Wish Sanner would reveal what's contained in now deceased "Father" Bruce Wollmering's file. Remember the church powers that be were concerned years ago that a connection might be made between him and Jacob's case as well as Josh Guimond. Would it have really been that difficult to examine his computer, etc etc if there were concerns about him? After all, allegations of sexual molestation were made and verified. But no, once again, the church escaped scott free. Why? Talk about a sin -- the biggest sinners of all are the liars and deceivers serving as "leaders" in that county. The collusion and duplicity is disgusting. My two cents for the night.

What about DAH? At the time he would have been 40 years old, he has the history of child molestation, and when he went to prison in January 1990 all of a sudden the incidents in the area stopped?????????
The sketch that Jennifer (Tom Thumb worker) provided is the middle one in this line up-
perps.jpg

What about DAH? At the time he would have been 40 years old, he has the history of child molestation, and when he went to prison in January 1990 all of a sudden the incidents in the area stopped?????????
The sketch that Jennifer (Tom Thumb worker) provided is the middle one in this line up-
View attachment 64303

Do any of the monks or priests fit that sketch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A frontal view (picture) of DAH would really help....I've never been able to find one.

Same thing as before.....NOTHING! Stearns county has other suspect sketches of people eyewitnesses seen in the area that day that they won't release to the public. Figure that one out! You can't fix stupid.

BBM

Have you seen these other sketches? Or how do you know they have other sketches. That's interesting, I haven't heard that before.

View attachment 64303

We are trying to figure out when he was incarcerated. Do you know how to get the actual dates he was a guest of the state during that time?

Do you have access to photos of him at that time or any of him at a later date than of him as a teenager. That photo was posted on here. Any school yearbooks with better pics?mug shots?

BBM

Personally, and I say this with respect, I don't think this thread is one that needs to be bumped; as far as I can see, every last piece of information has been discussed repeatedly. It's one of the most active topics I've seen on the entire forum, despite nothing actually seeming to be happening with it presently. If there is nothing substantial to contribute to the discussion, maybe it's not such a bad idea to let this thread go down the list and give one of the hundreds of others some of the attention this case is receiving.

To me and probably plenty more people on here, Jacob is a real person. He has affected my life and his family has made the world a better place.

I will never forget him. Others can go on other cases and perhaps that is the one that makes their heart scream the loudest.

Jacob, a light of the world.

BBM

Have you seen these other sketches? Or how do you know they have other sketches. That's interesting, I haven't heard that before.

Friends of mine are the ones that provided them to police. They were based on a stranger they seen that day on the bike trails that's never been seen in the neighborhood before. Remember Stearns county has a funny/bs way of handling cases!

We are trying to figure out when he was incarcerated. Do you know how to get the actual dates he was a guest of the state during that time?

Do you have access to photos of him at that time or any of him at a later date than of him as a teenager. That photo was posted on here. Any school yearbooks with better pics?mug shots?

His pictures are not publish due to the fact he's a guest of MSOP. He was incarcerated in January of 1990 and has been in state custody since.

His pictures are not publish due to the fact he's a guest of MSOP. He was incarcerated in January of 1990 and has been in state custody since.

But what about mug shots? Those are public record.

He was a criminal so that is public. Now he is in treatment, so no pics.

But why not before?

We know that, but was he out for Jacob and Jared?

We know that, but was he out for Jacob and Jared?

Yes, he was out for both. How can we put him an hour away from home, and an hour away from children he was molesting near home? How can we put him on a dead end road in an area that was likely unfamiliar? And if he was familiar, then shouldn't someone else have known and recognized him?

Yes, he was out for both. How can we put him an hour away from, and hour away from children he was molesting at home? How can we put him on a dead end road in an area that was likely unfamiliar? And if he was familiar, then shouldn't someone else have known and recognized him?

1. Dr
2. Kevin & his Girlfriend
3. Matthew Feeney
4. DAH
5. Vernon Seitz

Friends of mine are the ones that provided them to police. They were based on a stranger they seen that day on the bike trails that's never been seen in the neighborhood before. Remember Stearns county has a funny/bs way of handling cases!

Just curious...where were the bike trails in 1989?

Thanks, interesting. I wish we could see those. Someone might recognize who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova