MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it mean anything to anyone if DAH was charged with 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct 4 days after Jacob went missing??? Just have to put him in the area and that can be done I hope if someone knows what vehicles he has owned.

DAH 10-26-1989.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).jpg
    Screenshot (25).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 98
On April 28, 2003 — five months after Josh’s disappearance — the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department released information that it “received a call from an individual stating that they were driving off campus, just after midnight, on the night Joshua Guimond disappeared and that they saw someone jogging towards campus on County Road 159 wearing bright colored jogging clothing.”

http://www.findjoshua.com/info/2010/07/03/wetterling-suspect-dan-rassier/

There's a vehicle in question yes. Do you know if there's a way to look-up what vehicles a person has had registered to them....a search by name and not vin?

I'm sorry I do not. However, I researched this info a few years ago and found that it was difficult to do. There may be others on this site who may know. I do have an LE friend that I can ask but beyond that no further info.

There's a vehicle in question yes. Do you know if there's a way to look-up what vehicles a person has had registered to them....a search by name and not vin?

I say check out him and his families history of vehicle titles. Seriously, good luck with this.

On April 28, 2003 — five months after Josh’s disappearance — the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department released information that it “received a call from an individual stating that they were driving off campus, just after midnight, on the night Joshua Guimond disappeared and that they saw someone jogging towards campus on County Road 159 wearing bright colored jogging clothing.”

http://www.findjoshua.com/info/2010/07/03/wetterling-suspect-dan-rassier/

Do you have any idea how many people in Saint Joseph jog......at all hours? I haven't personally counted an exact number, but I see them daily, and I see a lot of them.

I'm sorry I do not. However, I researched this info a few years ago and found that it was difficult to do. There may be others on this site who may know. I do have an LE friend that I can ask but beyond that no further info.

Thanks. Seems to be as difficult as acquiring a photo of a member of the MSOP club.

Do you have any idea how many people in Saint Joseph jog......at all hours? I haven't personally counted an exact number, but I see them daily, and I see a lot of them.

I would agree as I have noted alot of runners around the campus, but after midnight is odd. Where is he coming from?

The Wobegon Trail was built in the late 1990's and did not connect to St. J until a few years ago.

I believe he was talking about bike trails that kids used, from the former party spot/Klinefelter Park to 16th/91st and down 91st. DR did have some of his own running trails before the Wobegon Trail was built, he mentions them in one of his articles or interviews on running.

I would agree as I have noted alot of runners around the campus, but after midnight is odd. Where is he coming from?

When Dan does jog to St. John's, it's not by the interstate. He comes in on the south side of St. John's, cty rd 51

When Dan does jog to St. John's, it's not by the interstate. He comes in on the south side of St. John's, cty rd 51

The article has left that open to speculation. That night he may have taken a different path. He is more then a witness, he is a POI. Where was he that night?

I wonder why there are no offenses in 1989? It goes from 1988 and then nothing until 1990. Makes me think he was incarcerated during 1989.

July of 1988 he was sentenced to 300 days in jail, so he would've/should've been incarcerated well into 1989. Got out and offended again. Notice the red circle in thisDAH 10-26-1989.jpg pic.......

The article has left that open to speculation. That night he may have taken a different path. He is more then a witness, he is a POI. Where was he that night?

He was at home. Ask Deputy Bruce Bechtold, he spoke to him that night.

Would it mean anything to anyone if DAH was charged with 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct 4 days after Jacob went missing??? Just have to put him in the area and that can be done I hope if someone knows what vehicles he has owned.

View attachment 64357

I'm not sure what "converted offense" means, but if he was molesting someone 4 days after Jacob disappeared, that would make me think he did NOT take Jacob, because if he had, he would still be with Jacob, and not "needing" to molest anyone else. So, IMO, that clears him.

He was at home. Ask Deputy Bruce Bechtold, he spoke to him that night.

Was bechtold with him or talking to him after even 9 pm that night? Why did he talk to Bechtold that night? How do you even know this?

I'm not sure what "converted offense" means, but if he was molesting someone 4 days after Jacob disappeared, that would make me think he did NOT take Jacob, because if he had, he would still be with Jacob, and not "needing" to molest anyone else. So, IMO, that clears him.

That makes sense.

10/26 is the day charges were brought. Offense likely happened before that date. It does show he was prowling around in October.

Was bechtold with him or talking to him after even 9 pm that night? Why did he talk to Bechtold that night? How do you even know this?

Around 11:30:
Rassier says he called 911 when his dog woke him up and he saw flashlights by his woodpile. He thought someone was stealing wood.
“They told me it was a kidnapping, and I go, ‘Oh, really?’ That was pretty much it, and I walked up the hill and talked to one of the sheriff’s people,” Rassier said.
Just months ago, Rassier found out the deputy he talked to was Bruce Bechtold, who is now the chief deputy for Stearns County.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

-I've mentioned before I was 11 years old in 1989 and just happened to live in the neighborhood, remember it like it was last week

Around 11:30:
Rassier says he called 911 when his dog woke him up and he saw flashlights by his woodpile. He thought someone was stealing wood.
“They told me it was a kidnapping, and I go, ‘Oh, really?’ That was pretty much it, and I walked up the hill and talked to one of the sheriff’s people,” Rassier said.
Just months ago, Rassier found out the deputy he talked to was Bruce Bechtold, who is now the chief deputy for Stearns County.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

-I've mentioned before I was 11 years old in 1989 and just happened to live in the neighborhood, remember it like it was last week

I am talking about the night Josh was taken, where was DR?

Do you have something more persuasive that points in another direction and consists of actual facts or evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova