MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to chime in and offend anyone, that is truly not my intent. I believe that Jared believes that his perpetrator is DAH. After watching the Hunt and following his interviews on Joys blog, that is my conclusion. Also, it would make a lot of sense for it to be someone like DAH with such a past. Every time I have brought him up, I am shot down by people basically saying why on earth would he be at the dead end road in the dark on a Sunday night??? Maybe because he is a predator? I have tried bringing him up multiple times because it makes so much sense to be someone like him. It looks like he was free at that time so all that needs to be done is to put him in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish someone could explain why Jared did not name DAH as his perp.

He saw the guy for hours.

DAH was identified immediately as a perv.

So I do not get it.

He was just trying to help and made a not so well thought out comment. He was trying to help by offering suggestions, but even I can see how words like these would make someone want to take a look for themselves....just keep in mind NO evidence of any kind was located on DR's property, or really anywhere else for that matter.

“The person in the area who probably did this could have taken Jacob’s body and hidden it in our gravel pit,” Rassier told Patty Wetterling.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

I don't get it.

Where is the evidence that this is a reason for sealed search warrants?

That is someone's opinion. Not a fact.

And LE found things. We know that

You can look at the pics of his record I posted yesterday. One shows charges filed 10/26/1989, which means he was free in October.
Check it out yourself:
www.mncourts.gov
click find a court case
click access trial court cases
scroll to bottom and click I accept
click criminal/traffic/petty case records
change case to defendant
and then enter info

Yes, we have looked at that several times on here and are trying to figure out the three hundred days.

Did he do something on Oct. 26 or was he charged that day for the numerous sex offenses he had done on the boys he plied with gifts?

Can someone please explain why LE would ignore DAH as the suspect and choose DR?

If Jared saw mug shots or even a line up,why did he not choose DAH?

“The kicker in the case is that the Stearns County attorney plans to keep the case open, and secret, for now. That means the media and the public will not see the evidence, reports, or get a sense of how the investigation was handled despite several signs that it didn't go well.”

It seems that Stearns county has turned a Minnesota statute that was intended as a shield for the benefit of on-going, active criminal investigations into a sword to keep inquiring minds at bay, deprive the public of transparency, and prohibit freedom of information - all contrary to public policy.

Sound familiar?

Give Captain Jensen a call and ask her. The call has already been made and her response was "It's an active and ongoing investigation and they can't release any information"

Is the Wetterling case really an active and ongoing criminal investigation after 25 years? Or is Stearns county simply using the statute as a sword to prevent public scrutiny?

Some states such as Oregon, for example, have a statute that makes government records that are more than 25 years old available for public inspection, subject to some exceptions.

Don’t like a sword held in your face? Your defense against the sword lies with your Minnesota legislators. Contact them and demand that they change Minnesota’s laws to be more like Oregon’s, for example.

Prov. 11:14

“The kicker in the case is that the Stearns County attorney plans to keep the case open, and secret, for now. That means the media and the public will not see the evidence, reports, or get a sense of how the investigation was handled despite several signs that it didn't go well.”

It seems that Stearns county has turned a Minnesota statute that was intended as a shield for the benefit of on-going, active criminal investigations into a sword to keep inquiring minds at bay, deprive the public of transparency, and prohibit freedom of information - all contrary to public policy.

Sound familiar?

Is the Wetterling case really an active and ongoing criminal investigation after 25 years? Or is Stearns county simply using the statute as a sword to prevent public scrutiny?

Some states such as Oregon, for example, have a statute that make government records that are more than 25 years old available for public inspection, subject to some exceptions.

Don’t like a sword held in your face? Your defense against the sword lies with your Minnesota legislators. Contact them and demand that they change Minnesota’s laws to be more like Oregon’s, for example.

Perhaps the Wetterlings should do this if they want to or Jared, if he wants to.

Yes they reported it and provided the police with a sketch as I previously stated.

DAH would've been in the age of the person police have been looking for 40 -50 years old
Previous child molestation's of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree
Was out of jail October of 1989 as one can see by the 2nd degree charges filed 10/26/1989 which also suggests predator type activity around Jacob's abduction
Had access to a 4 door blue vehicle that was not from the area but seen in the area the day of and plenty of days before the abduction
He's been a permanent resident of MN DOC since January 1990.....no assaults/attacks/abductions since
Smoking gun....no, but only logical conclusion there is. Nobody can provide "FACTS" that point anywhere else
Unfortunarely, there was been a lot of child abuse in Stearns County after 89. Even another mysterious disappearance

All DVM information is totally private because of violence against women. It has been the law for years.

Abusers would find where their victims lived by finding driver info.

Those days of accessing that info are over.

You may wish to access the Violence Against Woman Act, also known as VAWA,

One of the very important things done for women who are victims of men who have low self esteem and no sense of self. They have to pick on people they see as more vulnerable.

This is true for sex offenders as well.

If only we could raise children who have a strong sense of self and do not need to show their lack of power by inflicting their inadequacies upon others.

Thank you, I can understand that.

I don't get it.

Where is the evidence that this is a reason for sealed search warrants?

That is someone's opinion. Not a fact.

And LE found things. We know that

Nothing of evidence to Jacob's abduction. I look at what Dan has gone through with being accused, I see me and the way they wrecked my life. I refuse to let them get away with this nonsense. I don't talk about my situation because it just fills me with spite and hatred. I posted an MPR link back a page if you're not familiar.

Yes, we have looked at that several times on here and are trying to figure out the three hundred days.

Did he do something on Oct. 26 or was he charged that day for the numerous sex offenses he had done on the boys he plied with gifts?

I believe that's when the charge was filed. Offense would've been prior to that. 300 days was just one part of it. Stearns ran theirs concurrent with Kandiyohi County, which is b.s. IMO. But got roughly 19 years I think when said and done.

Can someone please explain why LE would ignore DAH as the suspect and choose DR?

He's been on their radar since very early on.

Sound familiar?

Some states such as Oregon, for example, have a statute that makes government records that are more than 25 years old available for public inspection, subject to some exceptions.

Thank you.... I'm going to do just that!

He's been on their radar since very early on.

Yeah he saw the car that took Jacob. He didn't tell anyone that until the next morning when two investigators went to him. DR brings all this on himself. Its time to have patience.

Unfortunarely, there was been a lot of child abuse in Stearns County after 89. Even another mysterious disappearance

I'm sorry I guess I'm not familiar with any attacks or abductions of children in the county as of late. IMO, Guimond case is not connected to Jacob's. But a perfect example of another case that the sheriff's office neglected early at the most critical time.

Yeah he saw the car that took Jacob. He didnt tell anyone that until the next morning when two investigators went to him. DR brings all this on himself. Its time to have patience.

When did he say he "seen the car that took Jacob"? He seen a car turn around in his driveway......How do people hear these things that were never said? Do you frequently sensationalize what you hear?.....Because it doesn't help anything

When did he say he "seen the car that took Jacob"? He seen a car turn around in his driveway......How do people hear these things that were never said? Do you frequently sensationalize what you hear?.....Because it doesn't help anything

Despite learning of the abduction that night, DR searched his own outbuildings and went to bed and then to work the next morning before he told 2 investigators that went to him about a car that turned around in his driveway at the time of the abduction.

DAH was a suspect very early on but like tinner007 said they suspected him but didn't want to have to make the children have to testify against him and they had enough to get him locked up forever without adding any more charges.

I don't know why Jared didn't name him early on. Maybe he did but wasn't positive.

Actually it could have been ELOCsoul who said that about the children testifying.

So you decided to add the part about "it being the car that took Jacob".... Thanks for being such a benefit in helping this case! (Sarcasm)

What does what i said truly mean to you? Its only fair to Jacob that DR apologizes for that and for also not responding to Pattys letter, forcing her to seek him out coming out of a health club.

DAH was a suspect very early on but like tinner007 said they suspected him but didn't want to have to make the children have to testify against him and they had enough to get him locked up forever without adding any more charges.

I don't know why Jared didn't name him early on. Maybe he did but wasn't positive.

Actually it could have been ELOCsoul who said that about the children testifying.

Soooooooooo, why name DR as a POI?

What sense does that make if it is DAH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads