MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can't find the reference I was looking for; if I happen to, I'll share it with you; but, it may not have been a solid reference. I do feel certain that I'd read or seen a video which mentioned that a silver handgun was a part of the search warrant, or something close to that; but, like I say, I can't find it, and if what I saw or read came from DR, then I guess we don't know whether it's accurate or not. However, for the most part, DR seems pretty straight when he's talking about the investigation.
I'm not sure DR is speaking straight-the first time I watched it I thought so....easy interview...spoken plainly. But then I watched this video a dozen times more at least...pausing here and there....there's a lot of range in his expressions. On the surface it appears quite relaxed but in detail there's variation as to the subject at hand. Certain topics elicit certain reactions. IMO it's controlled reactions for the most part. It's really too bad that this interview is non-sourced now.....the best thing about it is the interviewer (Corey from kstp) asked a question and then shut up and let DR talk.....that is telling.

Thanks a lot; I knew that I had seen it, but, I just couldn't find what I was looking for. I had actually noted it in a previous post of mine, #495, thread #12, and I knew that when I made that post that I was referring to something specific that I had seen or heard. Thanks again. Also; I also think that Kevin is important and anything that we can "KNOW" about his actions that night, because, it's the best reference we have to what happened in the Immediate time frame right after the abduction. ps: what's this, the midnighter's club(?), lol, I'm in EST, but sometimes up till all hours.

You're EST....I am CST....IDK about a midnighter's club....:).....sometimes I am up late due to sleeplessness so check WS....most of my posts are at that time for that reason.

Here is a video of Aaron talking about the abduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_EHryxHI8

Thanks for that link. A couple things of note in that interview, that have been discussed here lately; 1) Aaron states that ..."it was pitch black and he probably couldn't really see our faces..." 2) Aaron mentions that it was him who heard the noise from the side, tall grass, and that it was on their left, and on the way down to the store. 3) He mentions ".... the first thing I saw was kind of the flash of..., the gun, I mean it was like a silver kind of flash..."

Thanks for that link. A couple things of note in that interview, that have been discussed here lately; 1) Aaron states that ..."it was pitch black and he probably couldn't really see our faces..." 2) Aaron mentions that it was him who heard the noise from the side, tall grass, and that it was on their left, and on the way down to the store. 3) He mentions ".... the first thing I saw was kind of the flash of..., the gun, I mean it was like a silver kind of flash..."

yes...that video is very compelling + touching. Your quote of Aaron's is not verbatim but close enough....it was obviously a 'flash of silver' he saw. This must be the reason LE asked DR if he had a silver hand gun.

I think it's important to see contrarian thinking

This forum maintains a zero tolerance policy for contrarian thinking. If anything is posted that someone else disagrees with, the posting is flagged and deleted by moderators. That is why there is no progress in this discussion thread, only endless rehashing of what has already been discussed for years and years. This thread is simply a means of entertainment.

Prov. 11:14

This forum maintains a zero tolerance policy for contrarian thinking. If anything is posted that someone else disagrees with, the posting is flagged and deleted by moderators. That is why there is no progress in this discussion thread, only endless rehashing of what has already been discussed for years and years. This thread is simply a means of entertainment.

Hi, I read and appreciated your whole post; you show good insight and investigative abilities. I couldn't find what you displayed through searching; and, I can't say that I would have thought to try it, if you hadn't pointed it out that it could be found, and how you whittled it down. I tried, just for the exercise of searching. I'm presuming/assuming that you have some actual connection to Mossad, which is very impressive in itself. However I may be wrong, and/or, you may have some form of indirect/informal connection.

I may be wrong, but, I don't think that contrarian views were what caused it to be removed. Again, I may be wrong! I think it was probably the possibility that you may have led others, to the discovery of "Kevin's" full name. Possibly not even posters here, as the site always has non-member readers.

I think the board doesn't want 'non-responsible' parties to be identified publically on the board, whereas, some unknown person could use that information for 'whatever' reason.

That, at least, is my assumption. But, thanks for your post(s). (this thing keeps telling me to lengthen my message by at least 5 characters *&!%#!) (fwiw: I figured out why that happened; I started typing, and had tried to insert my response before the "Prov. 11:14")

This forum maintains a zero tolerance policy for contrarian thinking. If anything is posted that someone else disagrees with, the posting is flagged and deleted by moderators. That is why there is no progress in this discussion thread, only endless rehashing of what has already been discussed for years and years. This thread is simply a means of

A child missing is entertainment?

Hi, I read and appreciated your whole post; you show good insight and investigative abilities. I couldn't find what you displayed through searching; and, I can't say that I would have thought to try it, if you hadn't pointed it out that it could be found, and how you whittled it down. I tried, just for the exercise of searching.

I may be wrong, but, I don't think that contrarian views were what caused it to be removed. Again, I may be wrong! I think it was probably the possibility that you may have led others, to the discovery of "Kevin's" full name. Possibly not even posters here, as the site always has non-member readers.

I think the board doesn't want 'non-responsible' parties to be identified publically on the board, whereas, some unknown person could use that information for 'whatever' reason.

That, at least, is my assumption. But, thanks for your post(s). (this thing keeps telling me to lengthen my message by at least 5 characters *&!%#!) (fwiw: I figured out why that happened; I started typing, and had tried to insert my response before the "Prov. 11:14")

Yes, how would you like your name to come up when people do a google search from being named on here?

They don't even allow the name of the convicted sex offender who is friends with DR to be posted on here.

Yes, how would you like your name to come up when people do a google search from being named on here?

They don't even allow the name of the convicted sex offender who is friends with DR to be posted on here.

Do a Google image search on Daniel Rassier, I cant say that is what happens if you google searched my name. LE spoke, they dont speak often, but when they do its powerful.

Does websleuths have an NSA agreement? If they do transfer info legally to law enforcement, I think forums like this could provide interesting info. Profilers seem to think certain serials re-visit scenes and I would think reading our thoughts could be gratifying.

An NSA agreement? If LE wants to get info, they will and people will not be the wiser.

If you read on here, you will see the info that LE gets on people when it is revealed in court.

May I respectfully suggest that offering scenarios or theories in a clear manner that does not give the appearance of being cryptic might be productive? :)

Nothing to say. Just commenting so Jacob doesn't go down the list.

So what do people think about pathological liars?

In real life, do you ever confront people who are liars?

Or do people who lie think they are clever because no one ever calls them on it so they don't realize people do know they are liars?

Or do people who lie think they are clever because no one ever calls them on it so they don't realize people do know they are liars?

People who lie believe they are smarter than you. They most likely live in their own little world most of the time. Once you catch the person, he or she suddenly becomes less powerful.

Sugar - Believe What You're Saying: http://youtu.be/7yH6-r0Rgf0

I still think one of the monks at St. John's (probably now deceased) could have committed this crime. But -- every time I watch a video of Dan R. something just seems "off." The way he almost smiles at times when answering questions -- weird. Then there's the St. John's connection (DR teaching music.) The fact that no one else has come forward with anything helpful -- mercy, how do people get away with stuff like this? Obviously the rural location made it easier for the perpetrator to escape. Sounds like it was pitch black. If it was DR it would still be pretty ballsy of him to walk with Jacob in his arms to some location on his property. Granted the odds were good that no one would catch him but doesn't he have a couple of relatives who live on the compound? Also if he did abscond with Jacob, one would think the dogs (yes I'm back on that again) would have led LE to a specific area. Plus -- whatever DR's proclivities, it doesn't appear he has been caught doing anything untoward -- i.e. it seems no one has ever come forward to say he made them feel uncomfortable. I still think Kevin is sketch too but LE didn't seem to find anything incriminating about him. Did the young lady who had worked at the Tom Thumb give a description of the man who spoke to her and if so does anyone know where it is?? Did she look at pictures of possible suspects? Wish Sanner would reveal what's contained in now deceased "Father" Bruce Wollmering's file. Remember the church powers that be were concerned years ago that a connection might be made between him and Jacob's case as well as Josh Guimond. Would it have really been that difficult to examine his computer, etc etc if there were concerns about him? After all, allegations of sexual molestation were made and verified. But no, once again, the church escaped scott free. Why? Talk about a sin -- the biggest sinners of all are the liars and deceivers serving as "leaders" in that county. The collusion and duplicity is disgusting. My two cents for the night.

BBM

Personally, and I say this with respect, I don't think this thread is one that needs to be bumped; as far as I can see, every last piece of information has been discussed repeatedly. It's one of the most active topics I've seen on the entire forum, despite nothing actually seeming to be happening with it presently. If there is nothing substantial to contribute to the discussion, maybe it's not such a bad idea to let this thread go down the list and give one of the hundreds of others some of the attention this case is receiving.

Is this the part where we stop posting because the 25th anniversary has passed?

I'm still looking for and discussing Lauren Jackson after 26 years. It has only been in the last two years that leads have been trickling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova