MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, DAH very well could have done this. He was charged in July, but was most likely free until his sentencing date in October. Bail was probably set low as they didn't take child sex crimes as seriously back then. 300 days could have been cut in half. He could have taken Jacob and did something with him- killed, disposed or passed him off to other pedophiles and that is why he could have been free to commit another crime 4 days after the kidnapping. In my studying the suspects, he is the only one who was a violent predator who liked to jump out and scare kids then molest them. The number of violent molestation instances (5 or 6 times a week for 6 years for one victim, 400-750 for another) reported by the 4 young victims of DAH (boys around the same age as Jacob) that were reported when he was committed seems that he had a large insatiable appetite for young boys. (I can't imagine one instance, but these kids must have endured years of hell) He was probably getting more and more brazen increasing the level of dangerous ways to procure the victim. Each more exciting than the next. He has an "utter lack of control" according to psychiatrists, used "isolation, bribes, threats, force, and alcohol" on his victims.
Maybe DR or his relatives know DAH and DAH has dirt on the family so DR cannot tell unless he wants his family's secrets to come out. It seems like Stearns County is also covering for the Church predators preventing the Josh G case from being solved and determining BW's death an "accident". I do not trust Stearns County or Sanner to solve this or Josh's case. They probably named DR to take the heat off of themselves.

Link to the victim numbers.

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

In my opinion, DAH very well could have done this. He was charged in July, but was most likely free until his sentencing date in October. Bail was probably set low as they didn't take child sex crimes as seriously back then. 300 days could have been cut in half. He could have taken Jacob and did something with him- killed, disposed or passed him off to other pedophiles and that is why he could have been free to commit another crime 4 days after the kidnapping. In my studying the suspects, he is the only one who was a violent predator who liked to jump out and scare kids then molest them. The number of violent molestation instances (5 or 6 times a week for 6 years for one victim, 400-750 for another) reported by the 4 young victims of DAH (boys around the same age as Jacob) that were reported when he was committed seems that he had a large insatiable appetite for young boys. (I can't imagine one instance, but these kids must have endured years of hell) He was probably getting more and more brazen increasing the level of dangerous ways to procure the victim. Each more exciting than the next. He has an "utter lack of control" according to psychiatrists, used "isolation, bribes, threats, force, and alcohol" on his victims.
Maybe DR or his relatives know DAH and DAH has dirt on the family so DR cannot tell unless he wants his family's secrets to come out. It seems like Stearns County is also covering for the Church predators preventing the Josh G case from being solved and determining BW's death an "accident". I do not trust Stearns County or Sanner to solve this or Josh's case. They probably named DR to take the heat off of themselves.

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19960220_0003.mn.htm/qx

You doing alright until the end of your theory..... Then you were right on again with Sanner

Has a credible link been made between DAH and DR? They seem like two very, very different people.

No, there has been no link between the two men. IMO they did not know each other.

If DR got Itunes, does he still have to spend entire days organizing his music?

Ha Ha nope, by the click of a button it will organize your playlists by artists, title, recently added, or album for you.

Maybe DR or his relatives know DAH and DAH has dirt on the family so DR cannot tell unless he wants his family's secrets to come out. It seems like Stearns County is also covering for the Church predators preventing the Josh G case from being solved and determining BW's death an "accident". I do not trust Stearns County or Sanner to solve this or Josh's case. They probably named DR to take the heat off of themselves

i really do not understand. Why not name DAH then?

Does it make a bit of sense? He did not even live in St. Joe so he would be the perfect candidate.

Or maybe one of the other thousands of offenders.

I thought we were talking about child abduction/molestation, not child abuse sorry. Neither should ever happen, but not what i'm referring to.

There are plenty of horrors.

A child does not have to be abducted to suffer the ugliest of situations.

Nothing of evidence to Jacob's abduction. I look at what Dan has gone through with being accused, I see me and the way they wrecked my life. I refuse to let them get away with this nonsense. I don't talk about my situation because it just fills me with spite and hatred. I posted an MPR link back a page if you're not familiar.

Since you posted it, I looked up many more articles.

Strange situation in so many ways.

But you were not imprisoned or tried.

Crazy circumstances all the way around.

DAH seems to have had a pretty specific & succesful way of getting victims. They also seem to be from a different social strata from Jacob. Most serial rapists pick the most vulnerable, not kids whose parents are able to move mountains to find them. And, why murder him?

This crime seems to be one of opportunity.

DAH seems to have had a pretty specific & succesful way of getting victims. They also seem to be from a different social strata from Jacob. Most serial rapists pick the most vulnerable, not kids whose parents are able to move mountains to find them. And, why murder him?

This crime seems to be one of opportunity.
Was he murdered?

If I'm reading this correctly..... 5 more years till they will have to release investigative data on the case.....maybe????

[h=1]13.82 COMPREHENSIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT DATA.[/h]
Subd. 7.Criminal investigative data.

Except for the data defined in subdivisions 2, 3, and 6, investigative data collected or created by a law enforcement agency in order to prepare a case against a person, whether known or unknown, for the commission of a crime or other offense for which the agency has primary investigative responsibility are confidential or protected nonpublic while the investigation is active. Inactive investigative data are public unless the release of the data would jeopardize another ongoing investigation or would reveal the identity of individuals protected under subdivision 17. Photographs which are part of inactive investigative files and which are clearly offensive to common sensibilities are classified as private or nonpublic data, provided that the existence of the photographs shall be disclosed to any person requesting access to the inactive investigative file. An investigation becomes inactive upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
(a) a decision by the agency or appropriate prosecutorial authority not to pursue the case;
(b) expiration of the time to bring a charge or file a complaint under the applicable statute of limitations, or 30 years after the commission of the offense, whichever comes earliest; or
(c) exhaustion of or expiration of all rights of appeal by a person convicted on the basis of the investigative data.

One need not wait five years for circumstances to change.

November 17, 2014:

“the emotional climate at Moose Lake is replete with negativity, despair, and hopelessness. The clients are understandably and vocally unhappy about their detention at Moose Lake. The most commonly enunciated sentiments were that clients perceive their confinement to be a “life sentence” and MSOP as “a place where you can never leave" . . . some describing Moose Lake as “worse than prison.”

“The Panel recommends recognition that the MSOP, especially in Moose Lake, includes many clients who may no longer or never did clinically or legally meet the criteria for civil commitment . . .”

“The Panel very strongly recommends that MSOP administration ensure that discharge planning begins on admission. Currently, there is no clear process for discharge planning . . . In the Panel’s opinion, preparation for release should begin as soon as the client arrives at MSOP.”

“many clients expressed hopelessness regarding their likelihood of ever progressing to provisional discharge and many believed that unconditional discharge was not a realistic option (as no MSOP client has ever been unconditionally discharged during the 20 years MSOP has existed).”

“At present, there are several clients who appear ready for provisional discharge, and there are likely many more who could be transferred to facilities that might better attend to their individualized needs. The Panel recommends that MSOP administration begin proactively assessing the petition readiness of each current MSOP client, and that this process be undertaken in a clinically and scientifically defensible manner.”

The clock is ticking in more ways than one.

Prov. 11:14

November 17, 2014:

“the emotional climate at Moose Lake is replete with negativity, despair, and hopelessness. The clients are understandably and vocally unhappy about their detention at Moose Lake. The most commonly enunciated sentiments were that clients perceive their confinement to be a “life sentence” and MSOP as “a place where you can never leave" . . . some describing Moose Lake as “worse than prison.”

“The Panel recommends recognition that the MSOP, especially in Moose Lake, includes many clients who may no longer or never did clinically or legally meet the criteria for civil commitment . . .”

“The Panel very strongly recommends that MSOP administration ensure that discharge planning begins on admission. Currently, there is no clear process for discharge planning . . . In the Panel’s opinion, preparation for release should begin as soon as the client arrives at MSOP.”

“many clients expressed hopelessness regarding their likelihood of ever progressing to provisional discharge and many believed that unconditional discharge was not a realistic option (as no MSOP client has ever been unconditionally discharged during the 20 years MSOP has existed).”

“At present, there are several clients who appear ready for provisional discharge, and there are likely many more who could be transferred to facilities that might better attend to their individualized needs. The Panel recommends that MSOP administration begin proactively assessing the petition readiness of each current MSOP client, and that this process be undertaken in a clinically and scientifically defensible manner.”

RBBM

DAH, however, fully met the criteria of... "those people who have sexually offended who are truly the most dangerous and are at highest risk to reoffend."

According to DAH's case (linked below) he was found guilty by all 3 elements of being a sexually dangerous person. So, IMO, he won't ever be let out.

November 17, 2014:

Had a chance for change already....Stearns county voters blew that one!

How about.....As soon as they can give their victims their innocence back, they're free to leave, until then.....make yourself comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova