MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DR has been right about one thing, LE has given the public the perception that he killed Jacob. In 2010 they named him a POI, and to add insult to injury, said they are still testing some of the items found in the third search. And they still are. The honest answer for his POI label and those items for testing still have no answer. The gamechanger was when Kevin came forward. And I would putmy lifes savings on it.

I personally think LE is desperately trying to find something on DR, so they can use him as a diversion from what really happened. I still think the B brothers know something about a "third party", whether they're suspects or not. I think this thing goes very, very deep, and involves people that some may least expect. There's a lot of evidence the SCSO office has not looked at on Jacob's case.

Has anyone ever asked for the financial records of The Jacob Wetterling Foundation? As a non profit, they have to supply those records. However, now the "foundation" has been changed to a "resource center", and I don't know if a resource center has to supply those records. The foundation has pulled in tons of money, and I think the public should see the records. When you enter the JWF into the Google search engine, it pops up under this:http://www.gundersenhealth.org/ncptc/jacob-wetterling-resource-center

JWRC-facebook (2).jpg
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...rofits-finances-public-information-28028.html

I personally think LE is desperately trying to find something on DR, so they can use him as a diversion from what really happened. I still think the B brothers know something about a "third party", whether they're suspects or not. I think this thing goes very, very deep, and involves people that some may least expect. There's a lot of evidence the SCSO office has not looked at on Jacob's case.

Has anyone ever asked for the financial records of The Jacob Wetterling Foundation? As a non profit, they have to supply those records. However, now the "foundation" has been changed to a "resource center", and I don't know if a resource center has to supply those records. The foundation has pulled in tons of money, and I think the public should see the records. When you enter the JWF into the Google search engine, it pops up under this:http://www.gundersenhealth.org/ncptc/jacob-wetterling-resource-center

View attachment 72011
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...rofits-finances-public-information-28028.html

I assume you are right as well.

View attachment 72011
They would likely have to file a 990 as part of the Gundersen foundation. You have to wait two years. I have no idea why this happened, although I know Gundersen is trying to move into the MN market. For people outside of this area, La Crosse is about 3 hours from St. Joseph.

It is interesting, and I went back to a lot of old youtube vidoes, which were also interesting. I just think LE knew much more than what they were saying about "stranger abductions". Another problem: What do we call coaches, teachers, priests, Big Brothers, Boy Scout Leaders, and Karate Instructors, who abduct children? It can turn out to be someone the family knows; someone who interacts with their child. It could be a doctor, dentist, chiropractor, or a babysitter. All of the above have stalked children, and abducted them.

I'm sure you know this, but this is a HUGE problem, and this is also where education is very, very needed. They need to find a way to educate parents about the, "not so much a stranger...danger". Everyone knows about priests, because there's lots of press coverage, and more recently the Boy Scouts. Now it's public school teachers who are starting to come out of the cracks.

I call of these predators cockroaches. Just like cockroaches, they hide their molestation and criminal behavior, and as soon as the light is turned on, they disappear into the cracks. I believe a malfunctioning justice system helps keep them in the cracks. I think more and more of this is going to happen, and maybe funding should go toward getting better oversight, and weeding out the bad apples in law enforcement---------> Starting with Stearns County.

Serioulsly, I do not think that coaches and teachers as pedophiles are new news. I think most people know about this for several years now.

Ever since Jacob and the education in schools re the topic of good and bad touches, people are aware.

I know as teachers, we no longer touched children . I mean in a good way. That is pretty much over.

View attachment 72011

First of all, the DR family is very respected and has a lot of money. Why choose him instead of some more palatable person. There are plenty.

Seriously, now aspersions are cast on the foundation which had a big news article about going with Gunderson?

Yes, public money must be reported. Please, show your results. Thank you

First of all, the DR family is very respected and has a lot of money. Why choose him instead of some more palatable person. There are plenty.

Seriously, now aspersions are cast on the foundation which had a big news article about going with Gunderson?

Yes, public money must be reported. Please, show your results. Thank you
I would guess there is more endowment income teaming with Gunderson. She is also probably thinking about possibly retiring at some point, and teaming with a foundation would allow her to spend less time fundraising. Gunderson is a very transparent organization. There is no conspiracy here.

Just asking legitimate questions, and giving my opinions on DR. I know the change was a few years ago to Gunderson...I think 2008. I'm just wondering if there has ever been any financial reports on The "Jacob Wetterling Foundation", before the merge? Aspersions??? PLEASE....I'm not "attacking" them by asking legitimate questions.

Apparently, DR isn't completely ruled out yet....

AND YES.....education IS still needed on pedophiles in schools. Many people/teachers are completely blind sided by this still. And administrators are still passing the trash, or some of the administrators are pedophiles. Teachers still continue to turn their heads. I'm not going to go into depth on this, as I've already done this, and it's going off the subject of Jacob's case. It may be indirectly involved, and DR is a teacher, but I don't think he did it.

The law in MN and probaby most states regarding mandated reporting is that if you do not report, you wil face a fine and criminal charges. So whatever.

DR and his famiy have very close ties to St. john's. And not ony that but DR is a teacher there as well.

Please show any info that you have re the Wetterling Foundation or Gunderson It is pubic info so I am sure we would be interested to see it if you have found something strange,

Now for some documented interesting thing in this case why would LE aet up a room with a flag and lights and chairs in a certain way ? This is in ELOC's book. Any ideas?

The law in MN and probaby most states regarding mandated reporting is that if you do not report, you wil face a fine and criminal charges. So whatever.

DR and his famiy have very close ties to St. john's. And not ony that but DR is a teacher there as well.

Please show any info that you have re the Wetterling Foundation or Gunderson It is pubic info so I am sure we would be interested to see it if you have found something strange,

Now for some documented interesting thing in this case why would LE aet up a room with a flag and lights and chairs in a certain way ? This is in ELOC's book. Any ideas?

I was asking a question on the JWF regarding PAST financial records. If I had information, I wouldn't ask the question.

As far as "mandated reporting", many don't do it, and in fact the pedophile we exposed was a mandated reporter. I've just learned a lot over the course of almost 3 years.....more than I wanted to ever know.

Regarding the way LE set of the room before interviewing the suspect: I think agents have a specific method they use when interviewing suspects, and I'm not sure why the room was set up that way.

human .... See link below.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/police-interrogation1.htm

"The psychological manipulation begins before the interrogator even opens his mouth. The physical layout of an interrogation room is designed to maximize a suspect's discomfort and sense of powerlessness from the moment he steps inside. The classic interrogation manual "Criminal Interrogation and Confessions" recommends a small, soundproof room with only three chairs (two for detectives, one for the suspect) and a desk, with nothing on the walls. This creates a sense of exposure, unfamiliarity and isolation, heightening the suspect's "get me out of here" sensation throughout the interrogation."

RSBM

Could have been a suspect with military background who would have felt honor bound to answer questions truthfully with a flag there??

DR has been right about one thing, LE has given the public the perception that he killed Jacob. In 2010 they named him a POI, and to add insult to injury, said they are still testing some of the items found in the third search. And they still are. The honest answer for his POI label and those items for testing still have no answer. The gamechanger was when Kevin came forward. And I would putmy lifes savings on it.

I'll take that bet.

I'll take that bet.

The person closest to the scene that night has accepted my offer. Maybe you could share your story with us in the meantime, what did you see? What do you know? Is an english answer out of the question?

What do you mean when you say that 'the gamechanger was when Kevin came forward.' I know what the term gamechanger generally refers to; but, I don't understand what you mean as you're using it here. Can you let me know what you mean by that comment.

What do you mean when you say that the 'gamechanger' was when Kevin came forward. I know what the term gamechanger generally refers to; but, I don't understand what you mean as you're using it here. Can you let me know what you mean by that comment.

Kevin was the gamechanger in that they can now focus on someone on foot rather then in a vehicle. His footprint and the unidentified tire track had to be accounted for, it finally was. It's not him and now the focus has zeroed back to the guy whose house was searched days after the abduction. For the reason that he withheld crucial evidence the first night IMO. Unless, and this is a big unless, kevin deleted the other vehicle.

Don't know the name, but he was from Warroad, MN. Coworkers noticed a strong resemblance to Jacob's age progression image. The man refused to give his DNA, but authorities were able to identify him through fingerprint records on file in Arizona.

Jacob's fingerprints are not on file according to Namus. How did this guy's fingerprints prove he wasn't Jacob?

The person closest to the scene that night has accepted my offer. Maybe you could share your story with us in the meantime, what did you see? What do you know? Is an english answer out of the question?

English is the only language I know. I'd be more than happy to help, I just refuse to be a part of any speculation placed on anyone without merit. What did I see and what do I know? I'm guessing you're speaking of the night of the abduction. I was 11 years old. Myself or my family had no idea anything was happening until I was awoken by search lights from a helicopter that were shining through my bedroom window at approx. midnight. Three members of law enforcement knocked on our door at approx. 2 am to ask if anyone had seen anything and if my parents would mind if they looked around the house quick, to which they were certainly granted permission. Law enforcement left the area shortly after that. The next morning a line of searchers including the National Guard conducted a search with each person lined up an arms length apart which started at County Road 75 and went south from there, I believe that was sometime around 8 am. You choose to speculate, I look at solid facts. I just choose not to do that to someone's life. Just because we differ on opinion and how we choose to look at things there's no need for any attempts at trying to insult someone. Can I ask where the comment on an English answer came from?

English is the only language I know. I'd be more than happy to help, I just refuse to be a part of any speculation placed on anyone with out merit. What did I see and what do I know? I'm guessing you're speaking of the night of the abduction. I was 11 years old. Myself or my family had no idea anything was happening until I was awoken by search lights from a helicopter that were shining through my bedroom window at approx. midnight. Three members of law enforcement knocked on our door at approx. 2 am to ask if anyone had seen anything and if my parents would mind if they looked around the house quick, to which they were certainly granted permission. Law enforcement left the area shortly after that. The next morning a line of searchers including the National Guard conducted a search with each person lined up an arms length apart which started at County Road 75 and went south from there, I believe that was sometime around 8 am. You choose to speculate, I look at solid facts. I just choose not to do that to someone's life. Just because we differ on opinion and how we choose to look at things there's no need for any attempts at trying to insult someone. Can I ask where the comment on an English answer came from?

Thank you, the english is because I had already asked this question and you didn't answer it until now.

English is the only language I know. I'd be more than happy to help, I just refuse to be a part of any speculation placed on anyone without merit. What did I see and what do I know? I'm guessing you're speaking of the night of the abduction. I was 11 years old. Myself or my family had no idea anything was happening until I was awoken by search lights from a helicopter that were shining through my bedroom window at approx. midnight. Three members of law enforcement knocked on our door at approx. 2 am to ask if anyone had seen anything and if my parents would mind if they looked around the house quick, to which they were certainly granted permission. Law enforcement left the area shortly after that. The next morning a line of searchers including the National Guard conducted a search with each person lined up an arms length apart which started at County Road 75 and went south from there, I believe that was sometime around 8 am. You choose to speculate, I look at solid facts. I just choose not to do that to someone's life. Just because we differ on opinion and how we choose to look at things there's no need for any attempts at trying to insult someone. Can I ask where the comment on an English answer came from?

Guess what guys, DR's house is the only door they didnt't knock on that night it sounds like. Now how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova