MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he have just pulled into the driveway and then backed out onto the road like most people would have?

And that would be the million dollar question and where I think "something" is amiss.

Why wouldn't he have just pulled into the driveway and then backed out onto the road like most people would have?

The perpetrator is said to be on foot since the revelation that happened in 2003. In 2003, after 15 years, Kevin came forward and said he was the one who left the tire tracks on the driveway. Police ruled him out and focused to someone on foot.

Didn't say it was too boring, what I'm getting at is it would be nice to receive some info from SCSO, because they've proved time and time again they can't solve cases themselves. Show the public what you have so we can help!

Not sure what info they need. They may know who did it but need a body or an alive Jacob.

Just like with Barway, they knew. The public had given the info that they needed. No one knew LE had all of that info. The people were totally silent on what they knew.

I have seen that time and time again on WS; LE knows so much and the people who turend in the info were silent about it. No gossip . Only the ones who were making stuff up and claiming to know were the liars.

And that would be the million dollar question and where I think "something" is amiss.

Kevin's story almost defies all logic IMO. I've read all the threads over the years but I don't recall anything specific regarding the girlfriend speaking out or her explanation. Did she confirm?

The perpetrator is said to be on foot since the revelation that happened in 2003. In 2003, after 15 years, Kevin came forward and said he was the one who left the tire tracks on the driveway. Police ruled him out and focused to someone on foot.

Focusing on any one scenario to the exclusion of all else is as dangerous for LE as it is for us.

Focusing on any one scenario to the exclusion of all else is as dangerous for LE as it is for us.

Daniel Rassier was named a person of interest several years later, after the third search of his farm. Noone knows why..

Daniel Rassier was named a person of interest several years later, after the third search of his farm. Noone knows why..

To clarify, he may have been a POI all along, and just not publicly named until 2010. There are other POIs that have not been publicly named either.

Maybe he did just that? Maybe the rest of the story was a ruse?

Does anyone here follow the Johnny Gosch case? His mother Noreen was sent photos in the mail (in 2008??) of some young boys bound and gagged. Sorry for the graphic description. Did LE examine these closely in regards to Jacob's case? Or maybe a better question would be, did they figure out when these pictures were taken?

Where are the tire tracks? Where are the perp prints exiting and entering the vehicle? I understand until we know why that we have to have these maybes.

Where are the tire tracks? Where are the perp prints exiting and entering the vehicle? I understand until we know why that we have to have these maybes.

Stand back and look at the big picture...what do we know happened that night? What was reported the next day? What all changed when Kevin came forward?? What was reported when Kevin came forward? Does it sound different now?

Maybe.

We know that DR was listed as a POI.

Going on the assumption that there was some sort of pedophile ring operating in the 80's across the US, would it be a stretch to consider that, like the underground railroad back in the days of slavery, there was some type of system in place and so-called 'safe' locations in order for this ring to operate? Could DR's farm have been one of these locations?

Does anyone here follow the Johnny Gosch case? His mother Noreen was sent photos in the mail (in 2008??) of some young boys bound and gagged. Sorry for the graphic description. Did LE examine these closely in regards to Jacob's case? Or maybe a better question would be, did they figure out when these pictures were taken?
As far as i have read and understood on the case a private investigator from ?Florida came forward to state they were pictures from a case he had been working on and LE checked it out and seemed to be satisfied with his story. I'm sure i have also read that they tried to connect Jacob to Johnny's case and it was ruled out. Unfortunately i can't remember where i read all this to provide any links and it may not answer your question anyway.

As far as i have read and understood on the case a private investigator from ?Florida came forward to state they were pictures from a case he had been working on and LE checked it out and seemed to be satisfied with his story. I'm sure i have also read that they tried to connect Jacob to Johnny's case and it was ruled out. Unfortunately i can't remember where i read all this to provide any links and it may not answer your question anyway.

That is helpful, thank you. It struck a chord with me because Johnny's abduction was also done in front of witnesses, like Jacob's, and that is not usually the case.

Stand back and look at the big picture...what do we know happened that night? What was reported the next day? What all changed when Kevin came forward?? What was reported when Kevin came forward? Does it sound different now?

How about a new opinion. Bear with me because I wont be able to provide a link until later. Patty recently was in the media and saying "people keep telling us to look at the monks" "I think they had plenty of access to kids on campus" something to that effect. Well we had just been discussing the monks and when I read that it took me by surprise. I was starting to think, you know what, maybe one of those sickos did stray from campus and did this. How can patty basically discount the possibility? I think it is clear to me now, they and the boys do not believe a vehicle was involved any longer, they are with LE in that the perp was on foot. Basically discounts the monks.

How about underneath the tire tracks Kevin claims to have made. Have you ever traversed a gravel driveway or field road. There are 2 packed trails on each side of the vehicle from the tires. As each vehicle travels a roadway as such you drive in the same tracks as the vehicle prior to you. Therefor, Kevin, according to his story as it's told, destroy most, if not all vehicle tracks left prior to his arrival. If I wanted to know what was going on, it seems to me it would've been easier to stay and listen to the scanner as that's where they got their info in the first place, cause then you hear a good portion of what's going out without having to assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966