MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Jared which may or may not be related to Jacob- We have a sketch of the perp. Has an age progressed sketch ever been made? I wonder what he would look like now? How about an age REgression sketch? Long-shot here but if we knew what the perp looked like in his late teens we could look though area high school yearbooks and compile a list of possibles.

Where would you begin for looking in yearbooks? What age? What school?

Did Jared see Hollister either in a line up or a picture?

I think it is interesting in Eloc's book as to the search in Bruno ,was it? The search of the church. I thought it had to do with Hollister, but it appears the guy who was minister of the church was a molester.

Eloc has him born in 1920. That would have meant he was 69 in 1989. Seems too old to be a molester out in the field.

The Hollister idea is very strange. Why was he not pursued? So,he got a lawyer. Why did it stop there then?

I think it did have to do with Hollister. The minister was additional info.

I think it did have to do with Hollister. The minister was additional info.

I am really confused . I hope Eloc will elaborate.

I thought it was for Hollister because his trailer was not too far away.

But then it turns out they are looking at the church of the molester minister. Confusing to me

Where would you begin for looking in yearbooks? What age? What school?

A good place to start would be Apollo HS in St. Cloud. Classmates members have access to yearbooks online. Or a local could spend an afternoon at the library researching. Jared estimates the perp to have been between 25-40, I believe. That would mean yearbooks spanning 1962 to 1982.
In other cases here this has been done and we are looking in yearbooks all over the country. Although there isn't such a span of years there sure are a lot of schools to cover.
Jared's perp was likely local. But, as I mentioned before, without an age regressed photo it would be challenging. OTOH Jared's perp had intense eyes and protruding ears. Features that would be detectable regardless of age.

I read on Joy's blog that Joy and Jared think they know who abducted and molested Jared and that he was in jail or prison at some point. She doesn't mention him by name. Anyone know who she is referring to? If need be, please PM me.

A good place to start would be Apollo HS in St. Cloud. Classmates members have access to yearbooks online. Or a local could spend an afternoon at the library researching. Jared estimates the perp to have been between 25-40, I believe. That would mean yearbooks spanning 1962 to 1982.
In other cases here this has been done and we are looking in yearbooks all over the country. Although there isn't such a span of years there sure are a lot of schools to cover.
Jared's perp was likely local. But, as I mentioned before, without an age regressed photo it would be challenging. OTOH Jared's perp had intense eyes and protruding ears. Features that would be detectable regardless of age.

I read on Joy's blog that Joy and Jared think they know who abducted and molested Jared and that he was in jail or prison at some point. She doesn't mention him by name. Anyone know who she is referring to? If need be, please PM me.

DAH is their perp

I am really confused . I hope Eloc will elaborate.

I thought it was for Hollister because his trailer was not too far away.

But then it turns out they are looking at the church of the molester minister. Confusing to me

Hollister's trailer was near Big Fish Lake in Paynesville. The church that was searched up by Bruno is not really close to Paynesville. It was thought that Hollister may have had some connection there also (later in his life). Perhaps ELOC can give you more details.

I think it is interesting in Eloc's book as to the search in Bruno ,was it? The search of the church. I thought it had to do with Hollister, but it appears the guy who was minister of the church was a molester.

Eloc has him born in 1920. That would have meant he was 69 in 1989. Seems too old to be a molester out in the field.

The Hollister idea is very strange. Why was he not pursued? So,he got a lawyer. Why did it stop there then?

I don't know if the search was tied to the pastor or to the person from willow river, or someone else for that matter. The information was provided in the the most objective manner possible, to let the reader form their own opinions as to whether the coincidences are just that, or an indication of something else. The other thing is, it's just interesting that in turning over stones we find more examples of sexual assaults in society.

http://www.sesamenet.org/

http://www.sesamenet.org/supporters/newsroom/166-calling-upon-the-senate-to-act

This just happened..... this is a preschool!
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...employee-charged-with-rape?clienttype=generic

Although this isn't related to the JEW case, this is a reality of what's happening in our schools. Many of the boys abducted in Minnesota could have been by a teacher. I don't know enough about DR, but there has been speculation that he is one of many pedophiles in the area. If he's not the one who took JEW, he may know what happened.

Many of these monsters will not show up on a background check. Why? Because sexual child abuse is a highly covered up crime, especially if it's by a teacher.

I was a teacher for thirty years. Nowadays, teachers do not want pedophiles in their midst. One bad apple....... But I know for a fact private schools cover it up. Money rules!

I think there are plenty of ideas out there about the miraculous death of BW.

Will anyone ever spill or do they think they are absolved ?

I was hoping with Eloc's book release we would get more discussion on here.

The Hollister thing is bizarre

I was a teacher for thirty years. Nowadays, teachers do not want pedophiles in their midst. One bad apple....... But I know for a fact private schools cover it up. Money rules!

I understand Human. However, pedophiles are still in the public school system. If you watch the video I added: S.E.S.A.M.E (Stop Educator Sexual Abuse Misconduct & Exploitation) you will find very disturbing information that shows this. 325 teachers/other school personnel were arrested for sexual abuse from Jan to Sept. 2014 alone. And that's only the ones they know about.
http://www.sesamenet.org/supporters/newsroom/166-calling-upon-the-senate-to-act Please watch the video of the conference that Senator Toomey arranged on this. This number: 325 predators, came from his mouth. A teacher also speaks about this as well. This is the reality of what's happening.

I don't think we can look at normal MO is this case. Jared thinks DAH is his guy, his MO was as a groomer victimizing the same kids over and over. He just grabbed Jared off the street. Same as Jacob. I think our guy is in ELOCs book, no need to leave Stearns county to find the guy. I think the only problem is concrete evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to play a recording of Hollister's voice to Jared ... I know I'd never forget it - -

Of course. Child molesters go where there are children. Scouts, church groups, teams . It would be silly to go to a senior home.

Human, I know this. The reason I continue to reiterate that amount of pedophiles in the Public Schools System is out of control, it because you said "nowadays" teachers don't want to work around these pedophiles. Most teachers don't know, or if they do, they turn their head the other way, rather than report it. It appears more are reporting it to LE authorities.

After researching, and speaking with several people regarding the JEW case, I'm not surprised Jacob was abducted. The area is infested with pedophiles. I hope LE is doing everything they can. It's hard to say since they can't tell anyone if they're investigating or not. Personally, I don't have a good feeling about LE doing everything they can. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I could be that they're on to something very sensitive, but 25 years is a long time reaching dead ends.

Human, I know this. The reason I continue to reiterate that amount of pedophiles in the Public Schools System is out of control, it because you said "nowadays" teachers don't want to work around these pedophiles. Most teachers don't know, or if they do, they turn their head the other way, rather than report it. It appears more are reporting it to LE authorities.

After researching, and speaking with several people regarding the JEW case, I'm not surprised Jacob was abducted. The area is infested with pedophiles. I hope LE is doing everything they can. It's hard to say since they can't tell anyone if they're investigating or not. Personally, I don't have a good feeling about LE doing everything they can. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I could be that they're on to something very sensitive, but 25 years is a long time reaching dead ends.
Do you know that there is no body? That decreases the chance of conviction dranatically. There was also no physical evidence, other than casts and Kevin's track. They had the BCA and FBI involved within hours. They haven't found the zodiac killer either, it doesn't mean law enforcement officers are idiots. People have dedicated their entire working lives to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL