MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollinger is in Minnesota. Coaching youth hockey.

another hockey coach, but did kevin completely drive over the tire tracks, even with a turn in the driveway. Just to explain, when a vehicle makes a turn on a gravel driveway it goes from showing two straight tire tracks to all four tire tracks. Has LE not told us they did get some evidence of a vehicle they havent accounted for? Or the only other option is they missed it, and the horses finally erased it.

another hockey coach, but did kevin completely drive over the tire tracks, even with a turn in the driveway. Just to explain, when a vehicle makes a turn on a gravel driveway it goes from showing two straight tire tracks to all four tire tracks. Has LE not told us they did get some evidence of a vehicle they havent accounted for? Or the only other option is they missed it, and the horses finally erased it.

You would be 100% correct. You are becoming quite the Tracking theorist. :clap:

Again, one or more individuals with advanced track reading skill sets were able to look at the original crime scene photographs, it is possible this case could be solved, or at least have a clear direction.

One might ponder why Sterns County would not at least try this approach.

If DAH (or anyone locked up for that matter) is responsible for Jacob wouldn't they have bragged to one of their prisoner buddies by now? Could someone keep that quiet for 25 years?
Are prisoners eligible for reward money? I know it's a big no-no to be a snitch but if an inmate were allowed to share with a guarantee of being anonymous, would they? I would think for the right price and/or privileges most would have no qualms about being an anonymous snitch.

As it was noted above, DAH is at Moose Lake. But for guys in a regular prison, I don't think there would be any social stigma for another prisoner informing on them. Child molesters and murderers are at the bottom of the prison food chain.

You would be 100% correct. You are becoming quite the Tracking theorist. :clap:

Again, one or more individuals with advanced track reading skill sets were able to look at the original crime scene photographs, it is possible this case could be solved, or at least have a clear direction.

One might ponder why Sterns County would not at least try this approach.
Have you shown them your credentials?

LE is doing the best they can to give us the answers everyone deserves. Speculations in the meantime are healthy for the investigation. Any info LE has released, should be taken seriously.

I wish Jared would explain why he changed his mind on DAH only after meeting Joy. BCA had him as one of their Jared suspects for 15 years and I have heard he never was able to point to DAH.

Furthermore, DAH seems to groom and threaten victims with drugs and alcohol. He was nauseously effective.

I certainly would not rule him out, but I would like to hear from Jared why he changed his mind. I would like Joy to answer why she sleuthed a rape victim and also who is threatening her.

Thank you for writing that post, as I have wondered about Jared as well. I worry about his vulnerability, and hope that he's OK. My husband was a victim of sexual child abuse, and we've spoken with other victims, and male victims are especially vulnerable. I'm not saying females aren't, but there's a vulnerability that many people don't understand.

I just ordered Eloc's book, and I have no idea who Hollinger is in the book.

I have my own suspects in mind still. LK being one of them with the help of the b-brothers. I haven't heard if he's completely ruled out, but hear the b-brothers have been (however, all the evidence on them hasn't been seen). With a town of so many pedophiles, I don't know how they'll ever be able to solve this.

We're missing big chunks of information, either because we're not allowed to see it, or because particular individuals have arbitrarily decided not to release it. Why would an official not want to release information that might point to a specific subject? One reason might be if that suspect had an affiliation with someone in a position of power -- i.e. a judge, or who knows, an officer of the law? It seems that even if someone gets off the hook due to a "technicality," the public usually has at least inkling about who that person is. Stearns has no problem identifying DR as a POI in Jacob’s case. Yet the potential evidence apparently sits in a lab for “future technological advancements.” Fair enough, but what about the evidence found in connection with Hollinger? Was that held for future technological advancements? If not, who decided it didn’t qualify as evidence and why? Because from the sound of it, it seems like it was about as incriminating as it can get.

In the case of Hollinger, it's as though certain individuals affiliated with Jacob and/or Jared's case(s) have chosen to don blinders and/or minimize/rationalize/justify releasing Hollinger. Does this man have something on someone? Who was the judge in his case? Who was his lawyer? Is there anyone afraid of Hollinger and if so, why? Was he possibly a friend of someone close to these investigations? What are the lawyer's contacts? Might someone at St. John’s have “interceded” on Hollinger’s behalf? My understanding is that he did ask for a priest.

What happened to the potential evidence associated with Hollinger's possible involvement in one or both cases? Who remains suspicious of Hollinger within the community and might be willing to possibly shed new light on where he was on the nights of the assaults and the abduction? Now I see he is working as a hockey coach once again in MN. Can anyone verify if Hollinger was at the rink the day Jacob was there for tryouts? Was he in the vicinity of where Jared was assaulted? He most likely has relatives still alive who may have relevant information. Hollinger's dead eyes and awkwardly contained aggression could be disturbing enough to cause someone with info to make the decision to just let sleeping dogs lie -- no pun intended. Perhaps once he departs the planet someone with information will finally come forward. I pray that doesn’t take another twenty five years …

Did LE have forensics take plaster molds of all the suspect tire tracks, to compare with the photos?

I thought Hollinger was out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ew he is listed as a hockey coach in the town near my cabin.

thenotebook, I think he goes to Texas sometimes to do "physical training" with the young race car drivers .... those poor guys. I'd like to know the year he left MN to go to Texas to become a "trainer." Was it by any chance the early '90's?

Sasquatch, in response to your query, yes indeed, inquiring minds would like to know! I would like to vet purported evidence found in connection with Hollinger against any evidence LE found in both Jared and Jacob's case. But wait, where did the evidence potentially related to Hollinger go? Was it destroyed for some reason -- or, what happened to it? What reason would there be or could there be to let a suspected perp go if there was evidence near his person related to the crime? I have no idea, but I sure would love to find out. It seems there is an X factor involved here. And I have no doubt that in spite of it being 25 years later, there are still people alive who know the answer to that! Will they ever talk? Probably not. Then again, I do believe in miracles and it's a good thing, because that's what it's going to take to get the complete truth out of this band of investigators, lawyers, LE, and suspects (officially declared and otherwise).

It seems other evidence has disappeared also. Getting to the truth IS going to take a miracle! With things disappearing, I suppose a FULL investigation could not be carried out, so it seems they're lying about investigating also. I think this JEW case is a very, very, mishandled case, going all the way back to the contamination of the crime scene.

Letting a suspected perp go if there is evidence near his person, related to the crime, is obtuse. What did he know, who did he know about, and how many did he know about?

It seems other evidence has disappeared also. Getting to the truth IS going to take a miracle! With things disappearing, I suppose a FULL investigation could not be carried out, so it seems they're lying about investigating also. I think this JEW case is a very, very, mishandled case, going all the way back to the contamination of the crime scene.

Letting a suspected perp go if there is evidence near his person, related to the crime, is obtuse. What did he know, who did he know about, and how many did he know about?

They are not lying, nor is evidence disappearing. The evidence was ordered destroyed years after the suspect was let go and dismissed. What is curious is why he was let go and dismissed and what was destroyed?

The crime was Sunday night.

The horses came on SATURDAY, one week later.

As it was noted above, DAH is at Moose Lake. But for guys in a regular prison, I don't think there would be any social stigma for another prisoner informing on them. Child molesters and murderers are at the bottom of the prison food chain.

I don't know if this is still true, but in MN molesters were kept from the general population in their own wing of prison in St. Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova