MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How crazy is it that Jared and Joy did a podcast and Jared said he's pretty certain he knows who his perp is. He even says he's locked up and was abused as a child himself. Is anyone else curious who this man actually is? It's always been the greatest link ever found that this perp could be connected to the Wetterling. Was it DAH? Was Dah in St. Joe because he had family that lived in a trailer park there?
Does anyone have a link to that video podcast? I watched it once and now I can't find it.

He's talking about DAH. Jared does not say why he changed his opinion.

We know he saw DAH in the line up. Interesting that he did not pick him out.

I believe that Jared has a link with Hollinger, I find that person far more likely than DAH who had plenty of easy boys to choose from. Easy in that he did not have to kidnap them

How crazy is it that Jared and Joy did a podcast and Jared said he's pretty certain he knows who his perp is. He even says he's locked up and was abused as a child himself. Is anyone else curious who this man actually is? It's always been the greatest link ever found that this perp could be connected to the Wetterling.
Most definitely! I haven't been following much of the lengthy conversation here (it's just too much), but I am extremely curious about who Jared believes was his rapist. That would break open the case, I think. On the other hand, I would imagine LE has checked out his suspicions, no?

I bought the book written by someone here, but haven't read it yet.

Most definitely! I haven't been following much of the lengthy conversation here (it's just too much), but I am extremely curious about who Jared believes was his rapist. That would break open the case, I think. On the other hand, I would imagine LE has checked out his suspicions, no?

I bought the book written by someone here, but haven't read it yet.

DAH - Duane Hart

I hate to add to the irrelevant conversation with whining, but like Crimesolver is saying, the threads are all way too long and there are a lot of posts that are irrelevant, unneccessary and duplicated. Are the prior threads going to be looked at and cleaned up? Or is someone going to re-post the relevant stuff to the new thread? And where will the sub forum be located? Anyone know?

Something to think about.

I have been posting off and on since 1989. This forum has had 26 years of posts, LE has not solved the case, there is no new information or different suspects/POI. Posters are privy to almost no reliable information, either old or new, and most discussions are re-cycled statements. I would be amazed if there is an aspect of the case that hasn't been discussed in detail on this forum. IMO the most reliable information that has brought the case together is the book, It Can't Happen Here.

I lurked on the board for years before I created a profile. I would estimate at least 6 users have been banned due to confrontations with some of the guilty/DR posters. They continually got caught up in the regurgitated, recycled takes. A lot of very solid contributors were banned. It's a pity, as they would be excellent to have on the new Non-DR is guilty child board.

Bahahaha. Ibid. it is a pity WS doesn't limit users to a certain #of posts/month.

It's as if people are truly trying to derail progressive conversation and thought

As someone who is newer to this, can any members here give me any thoughts to these questions:

1. Did LE ever find any other tire tracks other than "Kevin's" in DR's driveway? Or the perp's footprints? Officially, or unofficially. I know LE hasn't released a lot of info. I've also seen that the crime scene was contaminated, so I don't count out another vehicle even if they couldn't identify other tracks. I can't find much info on this, so I'm guessing it's not out there - but a lot of you are pro's at this, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. Does anyone have any thoughts as to who this *Hollinger person might be? Can we even discuss this if we do?

3. Does anyone have any thoughts on who Jared is discussing as being the perp in his case, who he mentions is locked away at Moose Lake? Is he referring to Duane Hart, or perhaps someone else? I think this is the biggest clue we might have in Jacob's case if it's related to Jared's.

No offense, but I don't understand why so there is so much turmoil over the DR stuff? Some people think he's guilty (I'm not one of them, but I don't count him entirely out either) and some don't. Agree to disagree, and ignore the "regurgitated" posts. :dunno:

Even though I don't think DR did it, we're all going off of so little, and really stabbing in the dark. I can't fault anyone if they're convinced he did, I'd only like to know how they think he hid Jacob in such a short frame of time from the abduction and LE searching his property. Even though they didn't search his home that night, do you think he could have got rid of Jacob's body soon after with swarms of LE on his property? I guess to be honest, I don't know how long LE stuck around to search his property after the first couple of days or when they initially searched his home. It just seems incredibly ballsy to me.

As someone who is newer to this, can any members here give me any thoughts to these questions:

1. Did LE ever find any other tire tracks other than "Kevin's" in DR's driveway? Or the perp's footprints? Officially, or unofficially. I know LE hasn't released a lot of info. I've also seen that the crime scene was contaminated, so I don't count out another vehicle even if they couldn't identify other tracks. I can't find much info on this, so I'm guessing it's not out there - but a lot of you are pro's at this, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. Does anyone have any thoughts as to who this *Hollinger person might be? Can we even discuss this if we do?

3. Does anyone have any thoughts on who Jared is discussing as being the perp in his case, who he mentions is locked away at Moose Lake? Is he referring to Duane Hart, or perhaps someone else? I think this is the biggest clue we might have in Jacob's case if it's related to Jared's.

1. LE has released very little information about tracks or prints. Basically, they've said they found some tire prints in the driveway, and found what seems to have been Jacob's last footprint showing signs of resistance. They've said nothing about perp prints, or other sets of tire prints.

2. You can discuss "Hollinger" as long as you're referencing in terms of the book "It Can't Happen Here", or in terms of prior posts in this forum. We cannot discuss Hollinger's real name, as it has not been mentioned in mainstream media sources in connection to the kidnapping.

3. He's definitely talking about Duane Hart, no doubt about it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much, Eloc!

BTW - I read your book last week. It was filled with good info, and well written! :)

No offense, but I don't understand why so there is so much turmoil over the DR stuff? Some people think he's guilty (I'm not one of them, but I don't count him entirely out either) and some don't. Agree to disagree, and ignore the "regurgitated" posts. :dunno:

Even though I don't think DR did it, we're all going off of so little, and really stabbing in the dark. I can't fault anyone if they're convinced he did, I'd only like to know how they think he hid Jacob in such a short frame of time from the abduction and LE searching his property. Even though they didn't search his home that night, do you think he could have got rid of Jacob's body soon after with swarms of LE on his property? I guess to be honest, I don't know how long LE stuck around to search his property after the first couple of days or when they initially searched his home. It just seems incredibly ballsy to me.

I think the case is a very emotional one for many posters, so they may tend to get overzealous on making their opinions or points known, and defensive if others question their position. Human nature I suppose. Everyone has a different personality, some are more aggressive than others, some are more passive, some are more tolerant than others, some have short fuses; some have their minds made up, some are more open-minded; etc.

Interesting comment about searching the farm. As far as DR knows, LE didn't search the farm that night. But it sure seems logical that they would have made at least a cursory review of the buildings that night after DR went back into the house. It seems really unforgivable that they would have just taken his word for it when they literally went door to door throughout the rest of the neighborhood.

1. LE has released very little information about tracks or prints. Basically, they've said they found some tire prints in the driveway, and found what seems to have been Jacob's last footprint showing signs of resistance. They've said nothing about perp prints, or other sets of tire prints.

2. You can discuss "Hollinger" as long as you're referencing in terms of the book "It Can't Happen Here", or in terms of prior posts in this forum. We cannot discuss Hollinger's real name, as it has not been mentioned in mainstream media sources in connection to the kidnapping.

3. He's definitely talking about Duane Hart, no doubt about it.

Hope this helps!

Jareds perp found. POI named. Is it coming to a head soon?

I think we are looking for someone not on anybodys list. A person noone knows about yet. DR is a POI because he saw the car that most likely did it, but not the person. It's not Kevin either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13