MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever did this knew there was no parents behind them. He knew their return and had time to get ready and wait. He also ambushes them as they just come over the peak of a hill. He refers to "woods" which are a city block away. He is heavily disguised from head to toe and speaks out of character. DR or not this guy is local as local.

Don't people start using their firewood in the fall? And maybe they are clearing some land for some reason and have to put that wood somewhere. I don't see the massive wood pile as anything other than a wood pile.

Maybe. But there are two other good sized piles of wood. One is visible from the road.

Its not normal to chop wood in the spring because the inside of it is still moist from winter. Someone is angry at society.

Why is DR chopping wood before summer? Usually people do this kind of thing in the fall.

I have some neighbors who heat with wood, and it seems they are always splitting logs! It's never-ending chore IMO.

I think things have been bubbling inside him and turned him into his second personality again.

This may very well be! The media coverage on this case again and all the other media has been full of missing persons, child molesters, the case in cold spring just recently where they found the man guilty from Chicago with a DNA match. All triggers perhaps!

Its not normal to chop wood in the spring because the inside of it is still moist from winter. Someone is angry at society.

So you are saying that DR is so angry at society that he is cutting down random trees and building the largest and most impressive woodpile ever to cover his anger? Why is he angry? Don't you think he gets his anger out (if there is any) when he trains and runs?

So you are saying that DR is so angry at society that he is cutting down random trees and building the largest and most impressive woodpile ever to cover his anger? Why is he angry? Don't you think he gets his anger out (if there is any) when he trains and runs?

Chopping wood with an axe releases anger. For him it might feel like killing someone.

I know we all slice and dice and cut and paste words/pics for the sake of brevity, but I'm a source nut. Let's try and give credit whenever possible.
Those older looking aerial photos are from DR via Joy's blog (and absolutely helpful!)

How about Joy giving credit to all the stuff she steals from WS. Joy, that is

Chopping wood with an axe releases anger. For him it might feel like killing someone.

I can see that. Let me add to my theory of why he is angry. When he was a little boy his parents entrusted him in the care of a local priest, monk or another individual at their church and he was repeatedly molested by them. He never told his parents because the trusted church person threatened to kill them and his family. The abuse of DR continues until he either says stop or is removed somehow from the situation or perp dies. This leaves a broken DR who has been molested by someone his parents trusted to take care of DR. He does not know anything about how to relate to another individual sexually except what he experienced as a child. It is what it is and he can't control his impulses. He fantasizes a lot and over the years has come up with detailed fantasies about what he would do if those neighbor boys came by his driveway at night. Boom, he just happens to be outside the very first night these boys are allowed out solo and his parents are away. He puts his plan into action, grabs Jacob, does whatever his fantasy includes and disposes of Jacob right before the 11:23 911 call and his visit down the driveway to speak to cops about what is going on. He does this to keep them from coming to his front door in a pro-active way and to not draw suspicion to him.

He stays living with his parents because he can't let go of that fear he had as a boy when the perp threatened to kill them. He is there to protect them and because he only feels safe at home.

I do not know where it is, but DR said people would park on his driveway and use it like a lover's lane. What was he doing? Spying on people? Seems like a lot of action on a dark driveway 1/4 mile from the house.

Apparently, he hangs around down there at night.

Anyone know where those quotes are?

I can see that. Let me add to my theory of why he is angry. When he was a little boy his parents entrusted him in the care of a local priest, monk or another individual at their church and he was repeatedly molested by them. He never told his parents because the trusted church person threatened to kill them and his family. The abuse of DR continues until he either says stop or is removed somehow from the situation or perp dies. This leaves a broken DR who has been molested by someone his parents trusted to take care of DR. He does not know anything about how to relate to another individual sexually except what he experienced as a child. It is what it is and he can't control his impulses. He fantasizes a lot and over the years has come up with detailed fantasies about what he would do if those neighbor boys came by his driveway at night. Boom, he just happens to be outside the very first night these boys are allowed out solo and his parents are away. He puts his plan into action, grabs Jacob, does whatever his fantasy includes and disposes of Jacob right before the 11:23 911 call and his visit down the driveway to speak to cops about what is going on. He does this to keep them from coming to his front door in a pro-active way and to not draw suspicion to him.

He stays living with his parents because he can't let go of that fear he had as a boy when the perp threatened to kill them. He is there to protect them and because he only feels safe at home.

Yeah, certainly something like that. How else do we explain him having a high skilled job and never leaving mom and dad. What is this guy sitting on.

A good defense is a good offense! Excellent thinking

too many theories, conjecture, sepculation and false statements. not enough facts and data people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldeBiddy