MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on the gravel but please explain Jacob's last footprint as it relates to DR as lone perp on foot.

Planted to look like he was taken from there. There is no other explanation.

And there also capable of eroding in hours.

How about a direct quote from DR on the subject? From April 2013...

Almost an entire week had passed, (it was Oct. 28th) yet this was the first time law enforcement had actually asked to see where the cars had turned around in the yard.
“As they were asking me where… about 15 horses were prancing about the area where the tracks had been all week! ~ DR

So Dan says the tracks lasted a week, (and this was UP by the house, BTW when they came to question him) until the horses pranced all over them. But LE had taken casts the next day (Oct. 23rd) of the driveway. IMO, they would have checked the entire driveway, and we only have seen pics of the lower portion of the driveway, because that is where Jacob's footprint ended.

From a source you were using:
http://www.joybaker.com/2013/04/01/a-few-answers-many-more-questions/comment-page-1/

That would be my first assumption, but kevin may have gave DR the idea to plant it on him as well.

OK...so DR grabs Jacob at the intersection of pavement + gravel...forcibly walks him east, then at the 40 yard mark something happens + DR decides to 'plant' a shoeprint facing due south creating the appearance that JW was abducted by a vehicle even tho Kevin had not yet appeared on the scene...

OK...so DR grabs Jacob at the intersection of pavement + gravel...forcibly walks him east, then at the 40 yard mark something happens + DR decides to 'plant' a shoeprint facing due south creating the appearance that JW was abducted by a vehicle even tho Kevin had not yet appeared on the scene...

Yeah and that is why it ended up one inch from the tire track and indented perfectly facing straight towards it. the print facing straight forward, one inch from the tire track, seems impossible to leave in my own testing of the matter.

So how would DR know that a tire track would appear later in the night?

Huh? But there's no record of tracks for the afternoon car....

Yes, according to Joy + DR....but according to LE there's no unaccounted tire tracks....so I'm confused.

"So, if you’re with me, let’s re-focus our efforts on a late 70s, amber-colored Monte Carlo-type sedan (with or without a white vinyl top), owned by a skilled driver who was capable of performing stunt-like u-turns at a high rate of speed." Joy Baker

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/04/26/my-take/

LE says "most likely" all the tracks are accounted for.

"most likely".....I haven't heard that before....so not "definitely" accounted for. Does this mean there's an element of doubt regarding tire tracks?

"most likely".....I haven't heard that before....so not "definitely" accounted for. Does this mean there's an element of doubt regarding tire tracks?

Yes, I have said before that kevin may have completely contaminated the scene. I believe LE thinks the same with trying to look at the connections to Paynesville recently.

So there is still a possibility of a vehicle involved in your opinion?

He didn't. Because he was originally planting it on the afternoon car.
This assumes DR saw an afternoon car.
So what you're saying is that DR planted Jacob's footprint because he had seen the afternoon car and thus assumed the tire track was there...so he only had to find the track and plant the print. Is that what you're saying?

This assumes DR saw an afternoon car.
So what you're saying is that DR planted Jacob's footprint because he had seen the afternoon car and thus assumed the tire track was there...so he only had to find the track and plant the print. Is that what you're saying?

I believe that Jacob's last footprint could have been planted in the wee hours of the morning after law enforcement went home. DR comes out with Jacob's sneakers and leans across Kevin's track and plants it perfectly to appear as if stepping in to a car. I believe he was also able to erase other prints at that time as well which explains why there appear to be so few.

Has anybody seen a perp footprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member