Found Deceased MN - Joseph Brunn, 23, Otsego, 3 October 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is strange but it seems to me that there is hardly anywhere in MN where you are very far from water.

I simply do not recall these kinds of deaths in the past. Or is it because of the net so we hear about them?

It is strange but it seems to me that there is hardly anywhere in MN where you are very far from water.

I simply do not recall these kinds of deaths in the past. Or is it because of the net so we hear about them?

It seems to me that deaths in the water here only become news if they involve homicide, suicide or a missing body. Even then, they don't seem to stay in the news for a long time. With suicides, they stop reporting almost immediately; with murders, they tend to lose interest when the perp is caught or they run out of leads, accidental drownings tend to lose the interest of the media as soon as the bodies are found. If the body isn't found, coverage tends to be sporadic at best, and are sometimes only mentioned a couple times before becoming history.

MOO

So very sad to read this. My heart goes out to his family and friends. <3 He was much too young.

How weird. That's like exactly the opposite direction from where the scent was traced. :waitasec:

I wonder how the whole thing works.

I take a specific route every morning to the bus stop. If I decided to off myself, I would go the opposite direction, the Mississippi is less than half a mile away. So how would the dogs know to pick the new scent over the heavy scented path to the bus stop?

They can probably distinguish between new and older scent trails.

I wonder how the whole thing works.

I take a specific route every morning to the bus stop. If I decided to off myself, I would go the opposite direction, the Mississippi is less than half a mile away. So how would the dogs know to pick the new scent over the heavy scented path to the bus stop?

First-time poster, so hope I am doing this right.

Concerning the scent, is it possible that he may have tried walking to his home in Monticello and decided against and started backtracking towards the hotel. It would also be interesting to know if he could get back into the hotel (hotel key or hotel locked up, certain time, etc.).

First-time poster, so hope I am doing this right.

Concerning the scent, is it possible that he may have tried walking to his home in Monticello and decided against and started backtracking towards the hotel. It would also be interesting to know if he could get back into the hotel (hotel key or hotel locked up, certain time, etc.).

Ive been reading here for years, but am fairly new to posting also. Just wanted to say a quick :Welcome1:

United Legacy&#8217;s first major search was for Joe Brunn, who vanished in Otsego in 2015. Thousands of volunteers searched for five days &#8212; on foot, on horse, on ATV, by helicopter. Volunteers found Joe&#8217;s body on the fifth day.

http://www.fox9.com/news/142414182-story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back