MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff said he could have fallen into a sinkhole, ok lets find it. It's going to be near and sinkholes make themselves obvious. The sheriff said there could be quicksand, it's not going to be far, show us where this quicksand is. They gave this speculation but never tried to actually locate these spots and dig them up.

Why can't LE feed this family some new answers? is anything being done? Come out and speak about the emails being deleted, come out and speak about the monks and what you have found. It'll go a long way for this family and the public.

shame on the abbot, his friends or anyone who knows anything about his disappearance. help bring information out in the open.

I could not imagine going through the holiday season with a child missing. the not knowing would literally kill my soul. Prayers for Josh's family and all others with a missing child.

I spent 4 hours this morning walking the shores of stumpf river. This is no easy task let me tell you, time went by fast because of the struggle it is. Im dirty, I'm scratched, and for awhile quite exhausted. I did find quicksand like mud near the water and at one point my foott even broke false ground into a shallow hole. Now that I've done it and found nothing I can at least feel like I did try pretty good once. Here is a video I took of Stumpf lake and where it drains to the next lake, its dangerous terrain all around-

https://youtu.be/aFdzMFTyXdY

Thank you for this video!

Am I correct in that the team searching the lake used som kind of radar? If so I would think that they should look again. The lake seems to have a lot of vegetation and other debris that could distort the results. I'm not saying that they did a bad job, just that it looks like a difficult area to search.

I also think that they should try searching the surface with dogs trained to find dead bodies. Good search dogs can find bodies for many years after they died, even in water.

Thank you for this video!

Am I correct in that the team searching the lake used som kind of radar? If so I would think that they should look again. The lake seems to have a lot of vegetation and other debris that could distort the results. I'm not saying that they did a bad job, just that it looks like a difficult area to search.

I also think that they should try searching the surface with dogs trained to find dead bodies. Good search dogs can find bodies for many years after they died, even in water.

For me it is still an open option that maybe he fell into stumpf lake. As long as there is no evidence pointing either way here. With the sonar i don't know how powerful it is, is it useful in dark water with heavy seaweed and lily pads?

As long as Joshua remains missing, I don't see how someone wouldn't search the lake and swamps in a coordinated team effort at least once a year. The earth shifts its landscape, every year is going to be different and something could come uncovered. Is someone searching this option at least once a year?

how is the family going to do that? the last time Josh's dad tried to go on campus they put a 3 year restraining order against him

It's a new year and it can't be like the last. Something has to give, someone has to start talking, someone knows. This year I call for rest on two issues-

Could a monk or monks be involved?

What does it mean that emails were deleted from Josh's computer?

Just want to wish everyone here a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and answers for Joshua's family!

Just want to wish everyone here a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and answers for Joshua's family!

Regards. The thing is it's just not so happy here and hasn't been since the beginning. This is an unusual case in our county that has a 14 year feud with the family and LE. The questions and this investigation is pre school material, just as was Jacobs. Are we looking hard enough.

Sonar doesn't need light, it is a tool that sends out sound waves and then measures the echo. With good equipment they can get an amazing amount of information. And the technique develops all the time, so the information they could find today is much more advanced than what they could get just a few years ago.

I think they can set the instrument so that they can more or less "see through " vegetation, but it would make the search more difficult since the sonar could get tangled up.

Having said that, I should also say that what they would be looking for today (most likely skeletal remains) would be harder to find than a whole body.

Sonar doesn't need light, it is a tool that sends out sound waves and then measures the echo. With good equipment they can get an amazing amount of information. And the technique develops all the time, so the information they could find today is much more advanced than what they could get just a few years ago.

I think they can set the instrument so that they can more or less "see through " vegetation, but it would make the search more difficult since the sonar could get tangled up.

Having said that, I should also say that what they would be looking for today (most likely skeletal remains) would be harder to find than a whole body.

We just had a story happen here last summer of LE missing a dead body in a square quarry. A week or two after they had searched it the body surfaced and a regular citizen noticed it and called it in. This is why lE should have routinely year after year just have gone through the lake and swamp. I think they put in an effort a couple times in the first year, that is pathetic.

At the time Klassen agreed to pay for Ben’s counseling (October 25, 2002) Father Tom Andert was a faculty resident at Metten Court, campus housing at Saint John’s University.
Klassen did not replace Father Tom Andert as faculty resident.
[Note: Two weeks later, on November 9, 2002, SJU student Joshua Guimond disappeared from campus following a visit to Metten Court.]

At the time Klassen agreed to pay for Ben’s counseling (October 25, 2002) Father Tom Andert was a faculty resident at Metten Court, campus housing at Saint John’s University.
Klassen did not replace Father Tom Andert as faculty resident.
[Note: Two weeks later, on November 9, 2002, SJU student Joshua Guimond disappeared from campus following a visit to Metten Court.]

So I guess a good question is, has LE's investigation looked into or questioned this person?

Second -
http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/201511_file_release_pdfs/

I would direct your attention to Bruce Wollmering "Key documents" link for info that relates to the suspect profile.

Third,
File 2 starting @ approx. Page 91. Emails exchanged internally with Bruce about sheriff's office.

Fourth,
File 2 page 175
Bruce Wollmering autopsy results
"PROBABLE accidental" - that's a big word.
Totality of abrasions, contusions, and broken bones DO NOT come from a slip and fall. Injuries are to BOTH sides of body and the top of his head. The satchel was empty, and Bruce had to go.

Oh and Sas, to answer another of your questions.... 110 monks reside at the Abbey.

Oh and Sas, to answer another of your questions.... 110 monks reside at the Abbey.

That is alot but which ones are we really looking at and can those that we are really looking at establish alibis and end this for themselves? Or do we have to start with persons of interest again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke