MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You come under many names and your personal attacks blow your cover every time. Stearns County in all respects solved the Wetterling case in month one with just tire tracks and footprints in the sand. But they needed a confession because they had him but not Jacob. With a miracle years later they finally persuaded him into confession. Sherriff Sanner lost track of the evidence when he took over in 2000. He also respectfully resigned for it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't really want to argue this point, but this needs to be said. Stearns County did not solve the case. In 2014, they agreed to an FBI cold case review and a new investigator was assigned to the case. With new DNA advances, retesting of evidence, including a sweatshirt from "Jared," another sexually assaulted boy in Cold Spring, a match to Heinrich was found. It is the FBI that gets credit, not Sheriff Sanner or Stearns County. Stearns County has yet to solve the Recker girls murders from what is it now? 43 years ago?

I don't really want to argue this point, but this needs to be said. Stearns County did not solve the case. In 2014, they agreed to an FBI cold case review and a new investigator was assigned to the case. With new DNA advances, retesting of evidence, including a sweatshirt from "Jared," another sexually assaulted boy in Cold Spring, a match to Heinrich was found. It is the FBI that gets credit, not Sheriff Sanner or Stearns County. Stearns County has yet to solve the Recker girls murders from what is it now? 43 years ago?

Speaking of the Reker girls, big story on Fox 9 tomorrow night (Thursday) a little birdie told me!

Just don't think so in this case, Sasquatch... Nothing to offer in the way of an alternative. There's just gotta be a missing piece, something overlooked.
There has been an area overlooked is right.

“We can’t forget Josh,” Blunt said. “We can’t forget a fellow Johnnie has been missing for 15 years. We owe it to our fellow brother to keep his story alive and to do what we can to solve this mystery.”

Then why haven't the grounds and lakes been searched by a group for 14 years now. There is only 2 possibilities, abduction or self accident. How hard has either really been worked?

The pile of facts surrounding Guimond’s disappearance hasn’t stifled the numerous amount of rumors as to what may have happened to Guimond that have cropped up over the years since his disappearance. One rumor is that there may have been foul play within the St. John’s Abbey by not letting investigators in during searches.

However, Michael Hemmesch, Executive Director of Public Relations, said via email the aforementioned rumor is not true.

“Following the time Josh Guimond was reported missing, all campus buildings—including the monastery—the grounds and lakes have been thoroughly searched by law enforcement personnel and trained bloodhounds,” Hemmesch said. “The Abbey has cooperated fully with law enforcement and the family of Mr. Guimond.”

So I don't know where to find the link to this information that I just remember, but I remember that I read there was a person standing by a dumpster and saw Joshua walking alone that night. So some questions from that are-

Is he the killer?
Was Josh walking with a purpose or did he seem inebriated?
Was Josh walking in the direction back to his dorm?

Josh broke up with his girlfriend, Josh didn't want to go deer hunting, Josh was partying. Josh was into a fake ID Ring. What if Josh has faked himself out of his normal existence and is living somewhere else under a new identity?

Josh broke up with his girlfriend, Josh didn't want to go deer hunting, Josh was partying. Josh was into a fake ID Ring. What if Josh has faked himself out of his normal existence and is living somewhere else under a new identity?

Anything is possible, but I’m not buying it.

So I don't know where to find the link to this information that I just remember, but I remember that I read there was a person standing by a dumpster and saw Joshua walking alone that night. So some questions from that are-

Is he the killer?
Was Josh walking with a purpose or did he seem inebriated?
Was Josh walking in the direction back to his dorm?

http://bfy.tw/GQQF
Google is there to help when you have questions.

4th link down:
http://www.immelman.us/missing-person-cases/missing-person-joshua-guimond/

Under "Joshua Guimond’s Final Journey"

http://bfy.tw/GQQF
Google is there to help when you have questions.

4th link down:
http://www.immelman.us/missing-person-cases/missing-person-joshua-guimond/

Under "Joshua Guimond’s Final Journey"
This is the most important evidence in the case. Many people confirmed Joshua was heading back to his ap.artment. With so many eyes around who would attempt an abduction on a person? He disappears, So he left the road, in the dark, and the hills are all very steep surrounding stumpf lake. He fell, he disapoeared into the water or a hole. And a dog indicated as much. I would trust this more than an abduction.

Right now I sincerely believe that the dog that indicated to the shore of stumpf lake was literally standing on Josh's trail and I want to be shown exactly where.

This is the most important evidence in the case. Many people confirmed Joshua was heading back to his ap.artment. With so many eyes around who would attempt an abduction on a person? He disappears, So he left the road, in the dark, and the hills are all very steep surrounding stumpf lake. He fell, he disapoeared into the water or a hole. And a dog indicated as much. I would trust this more than an abduction.

Show me the money, Sas...

Show me the money, Sas...
I do believe if I was given time and some useful resources I could find Joshua Guimond, and it would start by combing Stumpf lake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member