GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the bulletin post at twitter post of SPPD, they included several photos of the car itself and if you look at the rear bumper closely, you can see that there is an area of the bumper where it seems clean... You can see where the dirty part ends and the "clean area" starts, which in my mind, is very consistent with something big being pulled out of the trunk...

Everything regarding cleaning and disposing of evidences seems very hastily done and in a major hurry... which definitely would work towards achieving justice and closure for Kira and her family...

Maybe when the trunk liner was taken out...it brushed some of the dirt off of the back bumper? If he wrapped Kira's body in something i.e blanket.. it could have also did some brushing off of the dirt.

Got maps to any of these places? I know some of them like fort snelling state park. We may go searching this weekend and next week.

There are a few people on here that I have been communicating with via PM that can only search on Sunday(s). Maybe some of us should get together on Sunday, and search a remote area?

I am also doing a search tomorrow at 1pm. I am thinking about going to Phalen(not sure if the spelling is correct) park.
I am not sure what this place looks like...since I don't live in St. Paul.

Hope this picture of the area around MOA I was talking about would help with giving you all general ideas of what I was describing... I have labeled the roads and the accesses and pretty much, the top of the photo is North...

MOAVincity.jpg

Maybe when the trunk liner was taken out...it brushed some of the dirt off of the back bumper? If he wrapped Kira's body in something i.e blanket.. it could have also did some brushing off of the dirt.

The absence of the dirt in that area is pretty much consistent of something being draped over the area then going down the bumper... a body is far more heavier than the trunk liner... and if you think about it, the perp was able to lift out the liner, which was captured on the surveillance camera, identifying what the perp was taking out of the trunk... if you get what Im trying to say???

If any of this is on private property... it can not be searched

Access 1 and 2 are not on private property... It is owned by the State and either maintained by the State or the MN DNR... Access #3 is a parking lot to two office buildings and I dont know about their access restrictions... From the access 3's entrance, you can see a Light Rail Station...

Access 1 has a parking lot where you can park... the blacktop goes all the way into the entrance of the refuge but in middle, there are barricade posts dividing it into parking lot and walkway...

Access 2 has no parking lot but a small olcove where one car can pull off Old Shakopee and park... I have passed this area PLENTY of times and see many different cars parking there and I would wonder every time what they were up to... whether they are lovers looking for a quickie or someone off doing something shady, we will never know... If you wanted to park, best to park at the Park & Ride, then walk over to this access...

Glad they are keeping the public updated. Listening to the police spokesman, three things stood out to me.

1. He starts off using the past tense of Kira. "Kira WAS".
2. He mentions "the body" has not been found.
3. Arrested husband on "probable cause homicide". I swear I watched a video yesterday where he also said just plain "homicide" and a reporter questioned him on it because it made it sound like for sure they know she is deceased.

Uggggg. Totally hate stories like this. Add in the car troubles. Why can't people just get divorced? Why would you choose to spend your life rotting in jail versus the possibility of being happy once again? Makes me so angry.

I realize there is always the possibility that someone else did it.

It will be interesting to learn what the roommate knows or witnessed or suspects.

This is all MOO.

He didn't word it very well. The arrest was on suspicion of homicide. The 'probable cause' is what they needed to get the warrant for his arrest. Probably a lot of blood in the house, and possibly something the roommate witnessed, which they can't reveal right now. When they mentioned that the roommate was cooperating, that tells me that he/she had seen something suspicious, or maybe even witnessed him carrying the body out.

I'm pretty sure they found a lot of blood in the house, probably signs of a struggle as well. Although one would think he had time to clean things up, but maybe they found bloody towels in the trash. Who would want to stay there for several days with all that blood all over the place?

Someone mentioned that if the mall security found the car, why didn't they just tow it, instead of calling police. It's possible there was also blood in her car, and they could see it through the windows, and knew something was not right.

Sorry, I didn't read the rest of the thread before posting, so the above post is redundant now.

Probably, but I think they know it will be a harder case to prosecute because of a lack of a body and they had to charge him by 10 AM this morning or release him. I think it'd be harder to win the case by adding that the charges were premeditated.

Oh, they have enough evidence to prosecute, even without the body. With all that blood and the signs of cleanup, they know it wasn't a random stranger, it had to be him. Premeditation in some states doesn't have to mean they planned it, it can mean that it took only seconds to decide to kill them.

He was probably very jealous because she was beautiful and no doubt attracted attention from men. When she was staying days at a time with friends, he probably figured she was cheating on him with another guy. It's the old standby... "if I can't have you, no one else will."

Oh, they have enough evidence to prosecute, even without the body. With all that blood and the signs of cleanup, they know it wasn't a random stranger, it had to be him. Premeditation in some states doesn't have to mean they planned it, it can mean that it took only seconds to decide to kill them.

He was probably very jealous because she was beautiful and no doubt attracted attention from men. When she was staying days at a time with friends, he probably figured she was cheating on him with another guy. It's the old standby... "if I can't have you, no one else will."

Why is his bail kibbes and bits! 10,000 and he is out

Correct, but they don't have enough evidence to charge him with 1st degree murder is what I was saying.

Something I noticed from the tipline article that I missed when reading it earlier.

Paulos said the vehicle could have traveled in a 100-mile radius of the Twin Cities, so the public’s help is needed over a wide-ranging area.

So it sounds like its very possible she could be found anywhere in a pretty large area around the twin cities.

Something I noticed from the tipline article that I missed when reading it earlier.

Paulos said the vehicle could have traveled in a 100-mile radius of the Twin Cities, so the public’s help is needed over a wide-ranging area.

So it sounds like its very possible she could be found anywhere in a pretty large area around the twin cities.

I think that is because his time from being seen on the gas station footage and the MoA footage is 7.5 hours. He could easily have traveled a good distance to dump her body.

I think that is because his time from being seen on the gas station footage and the MoA footage is 7.5 hours. He could easily have traveled a good distance to dump her body.

Correct. I knew it was a possibility but hadn't seen anything confirming that and noticed the police had confirmed it was possible he had driven over a wide area.

Logged on just to comment on this case that I have been following. Here is a map of a search area that really needs to be searched. Why? Because in his statement he stated that him and Kira made a date to Sky Deck Bowling, on this map of the area http://goo.gl/maps/nBkHO you will note just south of the bowling area is a small road, that leads to the wildlife refuge. It is 17 miles from his home. He stated this SKY DECK BOWLING in case he was placed in the area of where he was seen. Killers tend to slip up and reveal places of their evil deeds. I do believe this guy did. So if any locals are going to search I would behoove you to go here to look around. Use your NOSE too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back