GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We've got some more searches planned this weekend provided the weather cooperates. If you are in MN and can help please check out the facebook page for Justice for Kira Steger Trevino. Thanks.

Just saw a note about Kira's case on my local paper's FB feed last night (I'm in Wausau). I'm assuming they are pretty sure that she is still in MN?

My heart and prayers go out to Kira's family...

Police are saying he may have traveled up to 100 miles away from their home in St. Paul while he was disposing of her remains so she could be in Wisconsin, but not as far as Wausau.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22741694/missing-kira-trevino-told-mom-she-was-thinking

This story sheds some more light into what was going on around the days where it's believed Kira was murdered.

I hope they get some good info off the electronics! It's a great idea to include roommate MR's as well in case JT used his phone to search for anything. I find it crazy that the roommate was home and didn't hear anything... Glad he is cooperating with police, though.

Yea I am pretty skeptical that he didn't hear or see anything or notice JT doing a ton of cleaning up and not think anything is amiss.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22741694/missing-kira-trevino-told-mom-she-was-thinking

This story sheds some more light into what was going on around the days where it's believed Kira was murdered.

This doesn't mention JT going to put fuel in her car that night/morning. Was there video from the gas station that could put him there, with the clothing in question?

ETA: Ok, I read the complaint--and it stated the video showed a person with a grey colored sweatshirt. Sigh.

Has jeffery trevino's ex wife said anything? Anyone heard?

I found he was married previously by going here: http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx then to the 'civil' section. I was quite surprised to see he doesn't have ANY criminal cases against him, now or in the past. I spelt his name both 'jeffery' and 'jeffrey'.

Phew, caught up. Well done to those out searching! I hope someone finds Kira soon. Makes me think of Kelli Bordeaux, but at least with more evidence!

Does anyone know - and it may not be important, if Kira was a natural blonde or brunette. It looks like over the past few years (going on fb photos) she has changed her hair colour etc and looked more confident. Maybe JT didn't like that - hence why start stalking / looking at her bank transactions etc. funny thing, mine and my hubby's bank account is a joint one. Why have separate bank accounts?
Maybe she needed to keep her money separate especially if he did have a habit.

Also - there was a case where I live where the boyfriend murdered his girlfriend. He was a construction worker, and her remains were found - eventually - on the site he was working at, at the time she went missing.

Familiar, right. He looks like that in all of his pictures. I know that's not what you mean, but we're both right, imo. I wonder if a happy picture of him exists... A smiling picture. He doesn't look happy, so sad for Kira, and a bit for him, he looks so miserable, and not just in the mugshot.. Maybe I missed a picture?

Just stating my impressions, IOW, really JMO!

I wonder where he served in the military, and for how long.

Kira was a lovely young woman. Life is unfair, death even more so.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22687505/missing-st-paul-womans-husband-expected-be-charged

Video surveillance showed a male in gray pants and gray hooded sweatshirt filling up the car. Jeffery Trevino told police he offered to fill up Kira's car that night.

The surveillance video also showed the Cobalt exiting the gas station lot and heading west toward Interstate 35E -- instead of east on Larpenteur, which would have been the most direct route to the Trevino home.

Surveillance video of the mall parking lot showed someone parking the Cobalt at 9:45 a.m. Friday.

A person at the back of the vehicle can be seen throwing an item "consistent with the trunk liner," and entering an Airport cab. A GPS tracker found that the cab then traveled to a spot one block from the Trevino home.

Sharp as a tack, isn't he?

Yea I am pretty skeptical that he didn't hear or see anything or notice JT doing a ton of cleaning up and not think anything is amiss.

I read that the roommate lived in the basement, and I'm not that familiar with basements, we don't have them here. I didn't think they were soundproof, so he had to have heard her screaming. LE described copious amounts of blood, so I assume she was stabbed or shot. I know he would have heard gunshots, unless JT used a silencer.
Really strange. He may know a whole lot more than we do.

We're still going to keep looking. There should be some more searches planned for next week and I am going to check out some areas during the week as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back