GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Trevinos had a roommate, who has been cooperating with the investigation, Paulos said.
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22672764/st-paul-man-accused-killing-missing-wife

Very little is mentioned about the roommate - I wonder if man or woman, and calling the person a roommate instead of a tenant struck me as something different... meaning something on a more personal level... wonder how this fits into things...

The Trevinos had a roommate, who has been cooperating with the investigation, Paulos said.
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22672764/st-paul-man-accused-killing-missing-wife

Very little is mentioned about the roommate - I wonder if man or woman, and calling the person a roommate instead of a tenant struck me as something different... meaning something on a more personal level... wonder how this fits into things...

Good thing you posted that. A person in the comments posted a photoshop image of JT and Kira....I feel weird looking at it if you get what I mean.

You know, i noticed that JT posted on his fb page alot that he always wanted to be back where he was in the military. He even posted once that being home sucks or something like that.
I just thought that was interesting. He definately didn't seem happy about his situation...being back home. :(

There's a roommate but I have heard nothing about him/her at all except that they are talking to the police.

When addressing the roommate in the press conference, the police officer said that HE was cooperating, so unless he misspoke, the roommate is male.

When addressing the roommate in the press conference, the police officer said that HE was cooperating, so unless he misspoke, the roommate is male.

All I heard was "roommate is cooperating" with no gender. Good catch.

Mara Gottfried ‏@MaraGottfried

Complaint against Jeffery Trevino, arrested in wife's disappearance, was filed at 10 a.m. After it is signed by a judge, it will be public.
https://twitter.com/MaraGottfried

Jeffery Trevino charged w 2nd-degree murder in Kira Trevino case, based on the amt of blood in house, says @EmilyGurnon

The couple had been having marital troubles, complaint says. Uncharacteristic of Kira Trevino to go missing. She hasn't been found.

Is the ground frozen in MN right now?

Where would you hide a body in MN in the winter? In a lake?

Is the ground frozen in MN right now?

Where would you hide a body in MN in the winter? In a lake?

Yes, the ground is frozen. Talked to my family last night. They have had some above freezing temperatures this week and some of the snow cover is melting. However, statistically-speaking, March is the snowiest month there. A lake would be a difficult hiding place this time of year because the ice cover is several inches deep on most lakes yet. IMO:not saying it's impossible, but it would be hard work. People who ice fish could potentially have the tools to cut the ice. Great idea!

Complaint against Jeffery Trevino, arrested in wife's disappearance, was filed at 10 a.m. After it is signed by a judge, it will be public.
https://twitter.com/MaraGottfried

Jeffery Trevino charged w 2nd-degree murder in Kira Trevino case, based on the amt of blood in house, says @EmilyGurnon

The couple had been having marital troubles, complaint says. Uncharacteristic of Kira Trevino to go missing. She hasn't been found.

Times like these are when I'm happy that most perps don't understand the science of blood evidence and how it is very, very hard to hide.

Also- why can't people just get a divorce? We see this happening over and over and over. So pointless. ESPECIALLY for a childless couple like Kira and JT. A divorce may hurt your wallet for a minute but when it's all said and done- he could have went on with his life and never had to speak to her again. Senseless.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1013523/391/Husband-charged-with-murder-in-missing-woman-case

Detectives recovered surveillance tape that showed a man filling up Kira Trevino's car at a St. Paul gas station the night before she was reported missing. Video from a ramp at the Mall of America also shows a man disposing of a trunk liner, walking away, and later getting in a taxi cab.

When interviewed before his arrest Jeffrey Trevino told investigators his wife was having a mid-life crisis, lying to him and spending two to three days at a time away from home with friends.

Kira Trevino's family members also told police that the couple was not getting along, and that she was thinking of moving out.

Welcome:

From your link-
"When police ordered the car be towed, the tow truck operator found blood near the trunk opening. Police also found a blood-stained trunk liner near the car.

Investigators searched the couple's St. Paul home and found evidence of a gruesome crime scene in the master bedroom: blood on the floor, box spring, mattress, bed frame, bookshelf, closet door, baseboard trim and the wall.

Crime scene investigators also cut-out a large section of carpet in the bedroom, finding a blood stain in the shape of a body on the backside."

OH, MY. :(

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_22687505/missing-st-paul-womans-husband-expected-be-charged

Video surveillance showed a male in gray pants and gray hooded sweatshirt filling up the car. Jeffery Trevino told police he offered to fill up Kira's car that night.

The surveillance video also showed the Cobalt exiting the gas station lot and heading west toward Interstate 35E -- instead of east on Larpenteur, which would have been the most direct route to the Trevino home.

Surveillance video of the mall parking lot showed someone parking the Cobalt at 9:45 a.m. Friday.

A person at the back of the vehicle can be seen throwing an item "consistent with the trunk liner," and entering an Airport cab. A GPS tracker found that the cab then traveled to a spot one block from the Trevino home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back