GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This guy was in my graduating class. You'd be surprised at the number of people from my hometown who actually defend him. I don't know if it was mentioned before, but the bank has actually set up a fund for HIS family, so they can travel back and forth from Arkansas to Minnesota. Something about that just doesn't sit well with me..

We're still going to keep looking. There should be some more searches planned for next week and I am going to check out some areas during the week as well.

Bless you for all the work you are putting in for Kira.

This guy was in my graduating class. You'd be surprised at the number of people from my hometown who actually defend him. I don't know if it was mentioned before, but the bank has actually set up a fund for HIS family, so they can travel back and forth from Arkansas to Minnesota. Something about that just doesn't sit well with me..

My sons are small (2 and 5 yrs old) but I often wonder how I would act towards this type of situation involving my children. Like 17 year old Austin Sigg's mother calling the police to turn her son in for the horrific murder of 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway. I feel like I would do the same and I would assist the police. I think I would also attend hearings and visit my child but I believe in personal accountability and hope that I am teaching that to my sons as well.. I don't know if I could defend their actions if they murdered another person out of rage, anger, just to do it or whatever the case may be. So I guess I understand his family wanting to be in court and visiting him. I don't think I would defend my sons but I probably wouldn't speak publicly about it either way.

New search location is up on the facebook page for Saturday and Sunday's search location will be added today or tomorrow. Some of Kira's family will be there to help.

That info was passed along to LE to keep an eye on it and I believe the bank was notified as well. We were more concerned about it being used to raise bail money.

I've also been out searching the last few days and it is frustrating, especially when you see how much terrain there is to cover and that a lot of it is covered in snow. I got to thinking, how did he transport her to and from the vehicle without something as obvious as a bloody blanket. Granted, it was probably early morning, but they don't have a detached garage and there is always the risk the roommate (assuming he is innocent) could be hanging around. Then I remembered he was in the Army. An army duffel bag would be a great way to haul a body relatively inconspicuously. Large enough for a petite female in a fetal position (appx. 34" x 11"-23"), easy to carry with backpack straps, and camouflaged or green color to help conceal in a wooded area. Also could hold rocks or other weights to ensure it would stay submerged in water. The canvass material which it is made of could allow blood to soak through onto a truck liner which would then have to be discarded. I've attached a picture for reference. Because I doubt he was able to bury her, I believe she may be inside such a bag covered with leaves, rocks, brush, etc., but will be hard to see especially if covered in snow. My point is, if we don't find her by Spring many areas should be revisited.
ddbd_35.JPG

Searches planned for this Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday will be at Fort Snelling and Sunday will be Shepard road area - Crosby farm trail area I believe.

All information on the facebook page. If you can come it'd be greatly appreciated. Lets find Kira!

here is the latest news from today's court hearing - this came from news station KARE 11:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Prosecutors say the St. Paul man accused of killing his wife was prepared to flee the country.

In a court appearance Thursday, prosecutors said Jeffery Trevino made phone calls to family while in the Ramsey County Jail, telling them that his passport was located in a suitcase under his bed.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/...-to-flee-country?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

here is the latest news from today's court hearing - this came from news station KARE 11:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Prosecutors say the St. Paul man accused of killing his wife was prepared to flee the country.

In a court appearance Thursday, prosecutors said Jeffery Trevino made phone calls to family while in the Ramsey County Jail, telling them that his passport was located in a suitcase under his bed.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/...-to-flee-country?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

What an <modsnip>!

Also from your link-
"It was also revealed in court on Thursday that, according to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the blood found in the home belongs to Kira."

Not that we didn't expect to be hers but its confirmation.
I love how dumb and clueless some of these criminals are. Did he not think his phone calls would be monitored while in jail?

It honestly makes it all the more frustrating that we can't find her. JT doesn't come across as very smart from most of his actions after the fact and it seems like Kira shouldn't be well hidden.

It honestly makes it all the more frustrating that we can't find her. JT doesn't come across as very smart from most of his actions after the fact and it seems like Kira shouldn't be well hidden.

She could be well hidden if he has been planning this for a while and my opinion is that he has been. Like the issues with her car- I believe that HE did that. When that failed to work, he started planning again. I think he didn't think that he would be arrested so quickly.

Off a tip the police are checking out Keller Lake which is very close to their home. It's blocked off right now. No word on if anything has been found or not but there is some active searching going on. I've also been told this lake doesn't freeze in winter and its only about 8 feet deep in most areas. No clue if they will find her or not.

Sent from my phone forgive anyt ypin errors.

Prayers to Kira's family and friends. I think they should search in the Caledonia, MN area even though it is over 2 hours away. Beaver Creek Valley State Park, Crooked Creek Dam, Reservoir trail on Ridgetop and near the Mississippi river. I do not claim to be psychic but I have had dreams in the past that are so close to the real thing that there is no way it could not be a coincidence. I feel Kira will be found near a cemetary and Mobile home park and also feel 2 people are involved, 1 of them definitely being JT. I believe he has been planning this for a while when he realized Kira was going to leave him. Let's bring Kira home so her family can have closure...

Thanks to all the people out looking for her. The weather could not be worse since she went missing! I wish I were able to be there to look for her with you.

Criminals will tell their family they are innocent and their family will believe them. Families will ruin themselves financially to save their loved ones and will never doubt them.

I wonder if dogs have been brought in. I don't remember reading anything about that. Seems like a good idea.

Reading the 2 court records - the divorce notice and the eviction - "dissolution with child" - I guess that means he is a father? I don't remember reading that anywhere either. People seem pretty tight-lipped about this case and some things I've read seem odd. Apparently her father had never met JT; I guess he did not go to the wedding. How sad. It is always a bad sign when wives have to sneak around to see their family.

I hope she is found soon.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_22802958/kira-trevinos-dad-joins-search-missing-daughter?source=rss

By Mara H. Gottfried
Posted: 03/15/2013 12:01:00 AM CDT
Updated: 03/15/2013 11:26:42 PM CDT

Lengthy article, but below is today's search information:

<snipped>
-- 2 p.m. Sunday, March 17, Crosby Farm Park, 2595 Crosby Farm Road, St. Paul.

Organizers ask volunteers to sign in and out, carry cell phones and a lunch or snack, wear bright colors and appropriate shoes, and call 911 if remains are found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back