GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate to say it-maybe she was set on .....you know.
I am fighting nausea and thoughts of .....you know.......as I read the developments.

I hate to say it-maybe she was set on .....you know.
I am fighting nausea and thoughts of .....you know.......as I read the developments.

I only said he beat her because this is what his other charges are for.
He was supposed to go to anger management. I have known some angry men in my life and it is not pretty!

I read about him on casenet!

Were the charges against him concerning a juvenile one of his stepdaughters?

He could have been trolling. I followed another case where the perp drove by a few schools looking for a girl and he drove by one particular school three times in the same day and it was captured by video camera. (Tori Stafford case)

O/T... a few years ago I was at the funeral home with my siblings making arrangements for my Mom's burial. My brother-in-law came to pick up my sister but couldn't find a parking spot, so her drove around the block 3 times. There was a public school on the block. Trip 3 he got pulled over by LE... told him he was suspicious.

RIP Adriaunna

Were the charges against him concerning a juvenile one of his stepdaughters?

It was domestic I think he attacked his wife and endangering the welfare of a child

I didn't get to read all the different arrests there are 4 of them!

It was domestic I think he attacked his wife and endangering the welfare of a child

I didn't get to read all the different arrests there are 4 of them!

Thanks...trying to remember where I read this....there was a no contact order relating to a stepdaughter. That was lifted but a no contact order was continued relating to a sister in law....off to search. Hope I didn't dream all of this!

Thanks...trying to remember where I read this....there was a no contact order relating to a stepdaughter. That was lifted but a no contact order was continued relating to a sister in law....off to search. Hope I didn't dream all of this!

Yes U are correct that was lifted and I did see all her sisters names on that docket.

Just go to Casenet and type in his name it all comes up

The man charged with kidnapping Horton has a history of violence. Court documents show Bobby Bourne Jr., 34, was convicted in May on two counts of domestic violence for an incident that occurred in October 2012.

According to the documents Bourne was charged with endangering the welfare of a child but not convicted of that charge. He was put on probation for domestic assault, and already had four previous felony convictions.

Earlier today Adriaunna's father told us he thinks things would have gone differently if he'd known Bourne's history

http://www.fox14tv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

Four previous FELONY CONVICTIONS??? WTH??? What is it - FIVE strikes and you're out???

I have a feeling that the crime was sexual, no matter what motive may have been.

Just go to Casenet and type in his name it all comes up

Thanks!

It just makes me LIVID how criminals get charges plead down, dismissed, etc. How many cases have we seen where, if the criminal had been held accountable, their poor victims would NOT be victims.

His DOB is 1979. There are a few others with the same name on Casenet.

There can be procedural reasons, in addition to decay or other visual recognition issues. It's better to be sure.

Obviously there are precedural reasons However If they are gonna announce a body being found your gonna wanna try and tell the familly imediently instead of leaving them in this state of limbo like they are right now . 2 Day's thats not enough time for decomp to make her unrecognizable it's just not .Something else is going on here there is a reason they can not say its her as someone has said she was prolly beaten badly or burned because just decomp thats not enough time passed to make her unrecognizable...Of course they will still go ahead with DNA for the official case files but for the familly if it were just decomp they would beable to say yes its her ..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back